Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing (41532 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Arrives Court For Arraignment Over Naira Abuse / Bobrisky Arrives Court, Faces N180m Money Laundering, Naira Abuse Charges / Naira Marley Hailed As He Arrives Court For Bail Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by HolyClement001(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2019
no matter how you keep critizing this guy his already a legend history will never forget him...because his the real fela of our time.. Naira marley will be out today weither you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by mimicue(f): 10:44am On May 30, 2019
He had money but he’s not a son of a rich man or someone highly influential, he’s just an hustler trying to make money , in this country u keep your mouth shut if u know no one or suffer the consequences
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by GangerFarmer01(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Let them use him as an example to all yahoo boys. Minimum 5yrs if found guilty

lmaoo!!
So you feel if convicted, his case would reduce the numbers of internet fraud growing each day in Nigeria??

You must be joking i swear...
NUMBERS KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY despite the EFCC daily arrest, not all their arrests that are made public.

COUNTLESS Internet fraudsters ON THE STREETS NOT TO MENTION THOSE IN THE UNIVERSITIES AND THOSE IN NOLLYWOOD IN GENERAL!!!

The upcoming ones are in secondary schools now...

NIGERIA GO BETTER!. Since the days of our forefathers...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by graciously2013: 10:47am On May 30, 2019
What makes him Fela of your time? Fela was an activist.

HolyClement001:
no matter how you keep critizing this guy his already a legend history will never forget him...because his the real fela of our time.. Naira marley will be out today weither you like it or not
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Freshlorde: 10:47am On May 30, 2019
Ibolabbi��❤️
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Nobody: 10:47am On May 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
i have a feeling that marley will swim through this troubled waters

Sure he will EFCC are just teasing him.. The charges aren't even much concrete.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by inahlot(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2019
NaijaMutant:
After his conviction, the judge should help us ask him.

Dear Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley

Are you a yahoo boy grin grin grin

��
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by kernel01: 10:55am On May 30, 2019
Kingosytex:

What's trouble water for a man who's preaching fraud? I wish he's tried fairly, he shouldn't be victimized, but justice should take it's cause.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by kernel01: 10:57am On May 30, 2019
HaryoBamex:
This guy fit no go jail sha...

Hope ruggedman is happy?

I wish your life savings be taken by Yahoo Boys.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Mustiboy(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2019
inibro:

A day in jail is 24 hours....

The day and night thing is just a myth we grew to believe
enlighten me on this, please.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by kernel01: 10:59am On May 30, 2019
yanabasee:
This guy won't pass through this successfully.... Except if his legal adviser is quite a brilliant one....

He doesn't own a laptop...
He was given the laptop...
He uses the laptop to upload his videos and songs...
His friend who gave him the laptop is abroad based....

He could as well use the laptop to scam people.... As far as the laptop was given to you, and you've made used of the laptop and had long been in your possession.... Many of the contents could be his contents.....

Long mouth Marley.....

He had a bag full of guns, but doesn't know the content is arms, story.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by wealth2al(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Duggedised12(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2019
A lot of people are ignorant of how court proceedings works, undecidedsmh. You.dont have to be a lawyer to know these things, if na to know the trending viral video Una go know am,mteeew,too many irritating ignorant comments.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by MillerJnr(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2019
Samade7:
I neither like nor dislike him, but i pray he regain his freedom. After all, he has learnt his lesson.

what has prayer got to do with this?, let him have his day in court and if he's not guilty he'll definitely be come out clean.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by oforjide: 11:22am On May 30, 2019
I thank God this guy isn't an igbo boy, assuming he comes from this part of nigeria, by now the afonjos we have on nairaland, should have used their sticking mouth to destroy him.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Cimboltv: 11:23am On May 30, 2019
Full video of NAIRA MARLEY STEPS DOWN
FROM PRISON VAN FOR COURT BAIL HEARING ,TRIED TO FACE THE CAMERA BUT WAS REFUSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVclrzHadkw
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Joseunlimited(f): 11:27am On May 30, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by MillerJnr(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Epique:
A government that fails to build more schools would definitely build more prisons. I don't know how our government were expecting the youths not to embrace fraud when they have failed to create an environment fro these youths to thrive. More so, in a scociety that glorifies fraud especially by those in political offices. The only mistake Naira Marley made was to talk about it openly. They'd rather have him remain quite about it whilst the menace lingers.

the US and some other developed countries have more schools and more prisons and prisoners than Nigeria ,so get facts right, not everything you just jump in to criticize.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by inibro(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2019
Mustiboy:
enlighten me on this, please.

I hear so much of it and decided to read up on it. A day in jail is 24hours, however people apply and get parole to prison early for good behaviour or other reasons.

That way they could serve less than their initial sentence
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by MillerJnr(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
A lot of people are ignorant of how court proceedings works, undecidedsmh. You.dont have to be a lawyer to know these things, if na to know the trending viral video Una go know am,mteeew,too many irritating ignorant comments.

thank you my sister, ignorant and irritating comments that, they don't read to know and they don't want to know, they always jump to criticize, all they like to say is "if na other countries if for no be like this o" ,
they think other countries are like bed of roses,
the US have more schools and more prisons and prisoners than Nigeria,
the legal system has its procedures.
but they will never read to understand.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Mustiboy(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2019
inibro:

I hear so much of it and decided to read up on it. A day in jail is 24hours, however people apply and get parole to prison early for good behaviour or other reasons.

That way they could serve less than their initial sentence
oh. That's insightful. Thanks.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by MillerJnr(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2019
HolyClement001:

legend where?, which history books?,
fela was never an internet fraudster ,
fela was usually criticizing the govt based on corruption issues,
who is this one?, justifying internet fraud, and he is your legend. smh
see you see your role model, what a show of shame.
yan iska....

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by MillerJnr(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
Admin401:

He should get a slap on the wrist because he releases garbage songs? YOu guys truly get what you deserve

thank you bro, you just hit the nail on the head, indeed they get what they deserve,
these leaders are smart, they look at our body language, they look at how gullible the youths are in supporting crime and criminality,
so sad how we think in Nigeria.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Favmil101(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
That's true bcs i heard dat de guy is a good swimmer. grin >: grin
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Horllashupo: 12:11pm On May 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by DarkJeddi(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
HaryoBamex:
This guy fit no go jail sha...

Hope ruggedman is happy?
Him carry him own hand,all by himself and put himself for wahala,

Make una leave Ruggedman out of this.

The Bobo should carry him cross..
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by HMZi: 12:20pm On May 30, 2019
Free Marley
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by Henri8: 12:21pm On May 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
But he will learn a hard lesson.
Re: Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing by christay(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
Choose your destination we will take you there in style and comfort..... we stand to help you create great moments.

#vacationgoals #traveldreams #tourism #tour packages #visa assistance #cheap flight deals #hotel reservation...... #Tourconcepts.

Note: We do not process working visa.

Address: 36A, Acme road, 3rd floor, off agidingbi road, ikeja-lagos.

Tell: 08033050835, 08026440894, 08033172485.

Email: info@tourconcepts.net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Bisola's Outfit To BBNaija Grand Finale 2018 (Pictures) / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.