Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! (6219 Views)

Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Affordabletyres.ng - Home To Quality Tyres, Batteries & Lubricants Online / Where To Get Affordable & Quality Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Diportivo dem dey fight ontop tire rating grin grin

Abeg tell them say some of us don go "LT" with unknown speed rating grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by sooperrescue(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Abeg tell them say some of us don go "LT" with unknown speed rating grin grin grin
We can't fight, at all at all. He just needs to be told that he can also make money by selling the right tyres.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by diportivo: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2019
thebigkendo:

they donno wosgoinon grin grin

meanwhile

let the hostilities resume

I ready for una tongue

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
sooperrescue:

This was the question that I asked concerning the second picture he posted. It is a public forum and he was selling to the general public of which I will certainly be one. I used to buy tyres for people even those in port Harcourt. If he knows what he is selling, then he should take all questions as coming from a would be customer. I responded too after he was asked by someone if they were new tyres or used? And his response was appalling. The would be buyer saw used tyres and me, I saw winter tyres. All those people asking for tyres did not call him nor visited the office, they asked online and he replied online too. Whether we have the road or not, we are obliged to follow the rules of the manufacturer. If the manufacturer gives your car a 12 way speakers, will you remove 8 and say who 12 speakers epp? If you claim that we don't have the roads for such speed, then you are stranded in Lagos and you will need to travel out. Why are summer tyres expensive and B and C tyres cheaper? It is not for speed but for your safety. Go through all the car manuals and check out the tyre specifications for the cars. Every car sold by elizade motors comes with a V tyre, even a corolla and check out the tyres on Toyota from the US and Dubai, those are H tyres . You will now ask, why should Corolla be equipped with V tyre when a Lexus 460 GX from Dubai is equipped with H speed rating? Years ago, I went round our tyre dealers outlets, Milan, Bridge stone ,Michelin, hankook, Infinity and Dunlop and what I found out is not for public information but I try in my little ways to educate myself and others on what to buy. This tyre seller is selling substandard tyres and he is targeting the ignorance of the motorist to make money. The funny thing is that he has not responded by displaying the specifics on the tyre he sells. Did he not claim to be selling pirelli and Michelin? I don't have to waste my precious time going there, let him show on the forum the type of tyres that is found on his shelf. I once advised someone who was preparing to bring his family from Sokoto to Lagos and he bought brand new tyres from a popular tyre company and 3 tyres exploded on the road and the last one made the car to somersault and the man's niece died. Do you want to know the type of tyres on the SUV that the former MInister was riding on before he crashed.? I am into vehicle transportation and I always check the tyres on the SUVs and advise the sellers to change the tyres. One of the dealers called his US supplier and there and then he was told that the tyres were to be changed to the right speed rating. I have inspected the tyres of many ministers of works and the National Assembly and so when I see characters selling tyres to destroy their fellow citizens, I will talk for my own sanity. In that place you call your office, if I were to come with SON, the place will be shut down.
I pray for wisdom upon you. Come to the shop with SON and make a shameful spectacle of yourself.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by nuelleoz(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2019
sooperrescue:

We can't fight, at all at all. He just needs to be told that he can also make money by selling the right tyres.
How do you know I am not selling the right tyres. Do you know my stock Have you inspected my stock Have I sold you bad goods You can't judge from the comfort of your chair without basis. With all said and done, it still balls down to you are unsure of what you're saying because you do not know. I can't care about your opinions cos you're entitled to them. whether they are wrong or right you're entitled to them. I can only care about my customers (my buyers) opinion at his time, of which you're not. So stop being bitter and make useful to yourself your online presence. Over and out.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 01, 2019
.... Seller appears rude, ignorant, pompous with very mediocre view of customers centrism..... Buy at your peril. I ve been searching for a product that appears he has based on this thread but I will pass due to what I have observed here from his response.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by alfa0: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Atouba:
.... Seller appears rude, ignorant, pompous with very mediocre view of customers centrism..... Buy at your peril. I ve been searching for a product that appears he has based on this thread but I will pass due to what I have observed here from his response.

Seller is not rude anything...
Please don't pass vote of NO confidence on another man's business when he has not offended you personally.

So you want him to keep quiet when you see alot of un civil people here spoiling his business just because he is not their friend or partner.

I don't support all this type of trash...

Is he the only one selling Tokunbo tyres here.

Please let us be civil and apply wisdom in all we do.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
alfa0:

Seller is not rude anything...
Please don't pass vote of NO confidence on another man's business when he has not offended you personally.

So you want him to keep quiet when you see alot of un civil people here spoiling his business just because he is not their friend or partner.

I don't support all this type of trash...

Is he the only one selling Tokunbo tyres here.

Please let us be civil and apply wisdom in all we do.

..... Dude.... I ve said my own and it's my decision....the last time I checked.....nairaland was and is still a public forum....so I can share my personal view. No one is passing a vote of no confidence on him or his business....he practically set fire on his venture with a typical assinile and short sighted response to a potential customer who needed more information to decide on buying from him. And yes.... He is not the only one who sells tyres here....but appears to be the only pompous and arrogant one with zero customer perspective and infantile view of a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by Yohh: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2019
The seller is too rude and arrogant.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by donuba61: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
How much is 215/65/16? I want to change from 195/65/16. Can 215/65/16 fit into civic 2008? The car is too down so am trying to high it.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by phemolala07(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
donuba61:
How much is 215/65/16? I want to change from 195/65/16. Can 215/65/16 fit into civic 2008? The car is too down so am trying to high it.
If that is the case go for 195/70/16
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by anthonysmith123: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Do you have Cooper CS5 Grand Touring All-Season 235/65R18 106T Tire for Minivan or any other products described here https://serioustruck.com/best-tires-for-minivans/? I am looking for the best tires for the minivan. I own Ford Transit 350.
Re: Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!! by bet9ja(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
I intended to purchase from the seller but from the look of things, the seller is so rude and arrogant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Facts That Involves Nigeria, Automobiles And Transportation / Five Common Roadside Emergencies And How To Deal With Them / Vehicle Registration With No Engine Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.