Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client (13784 Views)

The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Gateway Contemporary Duplex By Rotech77 / Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Pompoms:

Well done, sir. I admire your work. Been following you and Hajji's comments on threads here and you come across as a honest person. Keep inspiring us.

I’m overwhelmed with this comment thanks so much.
Kindly tell us more on how to improve in other to serve you people better than what you see here and others of our thread .
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
More coming soon
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2020
To turn old structure to modern one is never a problem to us.
It’s like inborn to us to make clear diff to others
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Good things doesn’t come cheap but we are very affordable to work with
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Let’s turn your old rickety structure to modern type
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
More coming
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2020
We are much available
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
More coming
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Watch out for more
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
We are here for you
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Watch out for more
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
We are here for you
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by bfn1: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
rotecch77:
To turn old structure to modern one is never a problem to us.
It’s like inborn to us to make clear diff to others
Do you give advice on the fair value to pay (buy) for an old structure?
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
bfn1:

Do you give advice on the fair value to pay (buy) for an old structure?

We do advise them
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Transformation
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by akinola98: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rotecch is FRAUDULENT; INCOMPETENT AND A BIG LIAR

If u check my previous posts, I give positive review to contractors/artisan/sellers here and I also expose the fraudulent/incompetent ones especially after recurrent private discussion

This thread ought to have been opened weeks ago when an incompetency in one aspects of the work he did for me showed up …… but he begged me not to go online that he would fix which he did partially but I finished it privately myself without complaining further

Now, another issue about the roofing of the house he built has been a major and recurrent issue since the roof was installed 3 months ago despite paying him millions for this

The roof leaked recurrently, I had called his attention to it several times , his roofer has been to site more than 5 times to fix this roof but it kept leaking at different sites

I got an independent review on this roof job and I was told he did not use a good roof materials and enough wood to support the roof despite paying him several millions for roofing . One of his roofing staff carelessly confirmed the cause of this recurrent roof leakages in the presence of my supervisor, in one of their various visits to fix the roof .

I drew Rotecch attention to the root of this recurrent roof leakages …initially he argued as usual but later sent his roofer to go inspect and rectify issue . Rotecch also bought additional 2 by 2 wood to support the roof ( because my POP man on NL also confirmed lack of wood support to even hold POP)

Rotecch now went on, to proffer a solution, after recurrent roof leakages, that I should tell my tiler to lay tiles around the edges (parapet) of the roof area ( hidden roof) so that water will not leak/soak at the edges or spread to the middle of roof

I told him it is better for him to get his tiler to do that and I will pay them adequately because the roof already had issues and I do not want him to start passing blame unto my tiler afterwards. Rotecch refused saying his tiler were not in town and it will be months before they are back to town so I had no other choice to use mine ….. I couldn’t wait for months because it was raining and First floor roof POP
needed to start too

Now the roof edge ( Parapet) tiling is done as advised by Rotecch; the POP has started on the first floor . Rain fell and this same roof is still leaking in multiple places …. The roof that had been fixed by ROTECCH more than 5 times …. He collected over 2 million naira for this roof

My site supervisor notified him about this immediately, he said he would send his roofer to inspect in 3 days time. I , personally, notified Rotecch and plead that 3 days time in a rainy season is too long, that this rainwater is damaging the underlying POP … he did not care… at least he has collected his money

Now, after 3days, his roofer came there, inspected the roof, took some pictures/video and left the site .. As expected, Rotecch said damage was done by both tiler and POP installation…. I said how ?? …. He showed me a pic that looks like a damage in the middle of the roof FAR from the edges ( parapet) where the tiler worked, he said tiler stepped there . I said no, tiler NEVER went there… all there work was at parapet place ..

How did POP people cause leaking roof ?? Rotecch said the design I chose for that underlying room was too heavy thereby causing a damage on the roof …. Hmmm, thinking am an idiot or first time landlord… Note it is same POP man ( on NL) that I have been using since and he never said anything about heavy. Still cannot connect the leakage of ROOF and POP

Rotecch, I know u don’t care if my POP get damaged or roof leaked but I will be using your balance to rectify all the damages caused by your INCOMPETENCY …… and if u want us to discuss other fraud, malpractices and incompetency on my site here ranging from electricals…. Structural etc U can start it . I will expose u all
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
It’s very good as you are here now.
I will reply fully when amless busy
People will now see who is a father of fraud star btw me and you.

I have all my pics, chart, vedio evidence to back up all my point.

You think you can say bad thing against me bcs am just trying to take things easy with you since all this while.

This time around am ready for you fully and exposed your fraudulent act.
Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by akinola98: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
BABA BRICKLAYER!!!

You have not even addressed what brought me to NL ….. instead u are focusing on your other incompetencies …. Address the bad roof work

This is what �I said about the bad job on the roofing …. Another worker on site confirming it …see screenshot below ….. Substandard roof materials and not enough wood support for roof …. After collecting millions of naira from me ….. U THINK U ARE SMART …….,IT IS CALLED FRAUD !!!!

OLE!! BARAWO!!! THIEF!!!!

Thank God you acknowledged that you bought more woods for roof support when d POP guy and myself complained and insisted…. And I did mention this in my earlier post too

I even added the falling PILLAR u did for in the screenshot below �…. Thank GOD a real engineer came to my rescue

Don’t let me expose all your incompetences here …. U may be arrested for impersonating civil engineer/builder…..

Re: Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client by rotecch77(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
11 yrs on nairaland no report of fraudulent act .
Mistake on construction aspect might come and settled it we move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

*** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** / 10 Common Reasons Why Roof Leak in Nigeria / Two Buildings On Fire At Nkwor Ogbe Market, Ihiala Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.