Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m (1575 Views)

DJ Khaled Receives Special Gift From The Bob Marley Family! (vid) / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by nairalaila: 1:28pm On May 30, 2019
Naira Marley has been granted bail of N2m, shortly after his bail hearing today at a Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi area of Lagos State. The singer's counsel, Olalekan Ojo who apologized for his absence at the initial arraignment on May 20 due to heavy down poor, urged the court to accept the bail application Prima Facie based on the presumption of his innocence in accordance with Section 162 (1). However EFCC's counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo who argued that it is not the temporary release of the singer that mattered but the final judgment, urged the court to grant accelerated hearing rather than bail.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo who ruled on the case after counsels for both parties made their arguments, granted Naira Marley bail of N2m with two like sureties. He also accepted the accelerated hearing argument made by the EFCC and adjourned the case to 22, 23 and 24 of October.

Here is a video of his family jubilating after he was granted bail below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/naira-marley-granted-bail-of-n2m/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by drslimtommy: 1:32pm On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by Surebank1: 1:33pm On May 30, 2019
grin

share for efcc

like for naira marley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by sodiqapril(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by tyson98: 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
Some idiots will not sleep on nairaland today grin grin
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by mankand(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.

Take heart okay?

Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by Hardeyshinardt(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2019
So dat he can go and rest for d main time,case still continue on 22 of October...from now till 22 of October u no go hear ntin from naira marley.The fear of Efcc is d begining of wisdom....he suppose don learn hin lesson by now,after spending 20days of his life in efcc custody eaten watery beans.

Say No to FRAUD.
Say No to CybeCrime.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by xperienced(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2019
30th May Marlians day.

I no dey do fraud o , but nobody holy pass.

Don't qoute me.

If you want qoute, you can qoute bible.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by RYANAYO(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2019
everywhere
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by crazyABO(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2019
Lesson learnt wink
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by ekene101: 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
So dat he can go and rest for d main time,case still continue on 22 of October...from now till 22 of October u no go pin from naira marley.The fear of Efcc is d begining of wisdom....he suppose don learn hin lesson by now,after spending 20days of his life in efcc custody eaten watery beans.

Say No to FRAUD.
Say No to CybeCrime.
which watery beans,u think efcc's custody is like police station,my friend that was caught told us how he was feeding fine in their custody till they released him,guy spent 2months with them and added weight.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by helobabe: 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by RYANAYO(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by Hardeyshinardt(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2019
ekene101:
which watery beans,u think efcc's custody is like police station,my friend that was caught told us how he was feeding fine in their custody till they released him,guy spent 2months with them and added weight.

I know bro,am just joking bro...lol@2moths and added weightsmiley so efcc dey treat pple nice...Hope ur friend is free?
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by ekene101: 3:49pm On May 30, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:

I know bro,am just joking bro...lol@2moths and added weightsmiley so efcc dey treat pple nice...Hope ur friend is free?
yeah,it happened last year though and his pics were all over lib,my guy tell us how he was flexing over there till f day of his case,when they discovered his case was not too important, they freed him.
Re: Video Of Naira Marley's Family Jubilating After He Was Granted Bail Of N2m by bosco9: 4:51pm On May 30, 2019
sodiqapril:

Please don't drink sniper okay

It is well

(1) (Reply)

Some Nollywood Stars With Their Spouses / Bbnaija: Tacha's Punishment For Rejecting Several Sponsored Party Outfits / Bbnaija: Moment Mercy Burst Into Tears Because Of Ike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.