Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? (3166 Views)

Please Help Me Reason This Naija Girls And Benz Syndrome / 2013 Kia Rio Engine Swap/conversion / Your Opinion On The Kia Rio 2012 (automatic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by jeraw: 2:29pm On May 30, 2019
A friend of mine was offered a naija used Kia Rio for 500k. He needs to make a decision whether to buy or pass. I will like to know if the car is worth 500k. see pics below...

cc: gazzuzz
Diportivo
Kingreign
nurey
obekediamondfuto
thebigkendo etc...

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by jeraw: 2:31pm On May 30, 2019
More pics

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by AshipaEk0: 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
jeraw:
A friend of mine was offered a naija used Kia Rio for 500k. He needs to make a decision whether to buy or pass. I will like to know if the car is worth 500k. see pics below...

cc: gazzuzz
Diportivo
Kingreign
nurey
obekediamondfuto
thebigkendo etc...

engine bay doesn't look too bad seeing that it wasn't recently washed and for that price!

employ the services of a pro to help inspect the vehicle.

also ensure that all documents are place!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2019
ensure you have minimum 300k for repairs.

Good and cheap will hardly fit in a sentence in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by woodrow(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2019
If for any reason you friend is not interested,kindly mention me or post seller's phone number.thank you

1 Like

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by nurey(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2019
but what's with the lie of people always saying they are asking for a friend when actually they are asking for themselves.

well op the car in the pix says a lot of good things but pictures can lie so only a physical inspection can determine whether you are buying a well packaged iron condem grin or a well used vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by woodrow(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
ensure you have minimum 300k for repairs.

Good and cheap will hardly fit in a sentence in Nigeria

You should not judge a book by its cover. If the major components check out I doubt he needs to budget that much.until you physically inspect a car before you can plan a budget.They are still a lot of people who handle their cars meticulously in Nigeria.funny thing is he might end up buying and not even spend up to 50k just to put it to his taste.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by thebigkendo(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2019
All this airbag-less dana rio angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by thebigkendo(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
woodrow:

You should not judge a book by its cover. If the major components check out I doubt he needs to budget that much.until you physically inspect a car before you can plan a budget.They are still a lot of people who handle their cars meticulously in Nigeria.funny thing is he might end up buying and not even spend up to 50k just to put it to his taste.

Looks like the said car is still at the kazeem's workshop grin
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2019
woodrow:

Then why sell @ 500k? undecided
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by thebigkendo(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Relocation is the new scope grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

Relocation is the new scope grin grin

nah so I see 10pin inside 13pin today wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by thebigkendo(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

nah so I see 10pin inside 13pin today wink

grin grin grin
Them tell u relocation sales abi??
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by ruby360: 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
Keep N250k standby for a new engine, fixing of legs and shocks.
#Naijaused

2 Likes

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by uzohrome(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2019
Too expensive, 350 k will be a good buy and get the engine for 85k with shalks 18k then you are good. The engine will be bad from the looks
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by woodrow(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Only car owner can answer that question
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by woodrow(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2019
uzohrome:
Too expensive, 350 k will be a good buy and get the engine for 85k with shalks 18k then you are good. "The engine will be bad from the looks"

Witchcraft
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by woodrow(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin
Them tell u relocation sales abi??

I suspect upgrade grin
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
woodrow:

Only car owner can answer that question

might be a BCD undecided
Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

might be a BCD undecided

grin
grin

is this the ride we are now bringing forward?

in any case I'm enjoying the displays here while catching fun

Re: Is This Naija Used Kia Rio Worth 500k?? by warcsegophen197: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable used car? The Kia Rio might be the perfect vehicle for you. The Kia Rio is also a great choice for those who want an economical, yet stylish car.

The Kia Rio is a small car made by the South Korean automotive manufacturer Kia Motors.

In this article, we will take an in-depth look at used Kia Rio cars in Nigeria and discuss their features, pros, and cons. It was first introduced in 2000 and has since gone through several facelifts. The most popular engine option is a 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine.

It is offered in both sedan and hatchback body styles and comes with a variety of engine choices. This engine produces 99 hp and is mated to a six-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.

The Kia Rio is a great choice for those looking for a reliable and economical car. It also offers plenty of space for passengers and cargo, making it a great car for families.

It has a great fuel economy, averaging 28 MPG in the city and 35 MPG on the highway. It also has a variety of safety features, such as airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and Electronic Stability Control (ESC). You can find a variety of models from the past few years, as well as some older models.

When it comes to used Kia Rio cars in Nigeria, there are plenty of options. Prices vary depending on the condition and age of the car, but you can usually find a Kia Rio for a reasonable price. It has plenty of space, great fuel economy, and a variety of safety features. For more information on used Kia Rio cars in Nigeria, check out this article: thecriticsvoice_000_pe/2023/06/13/kia-rio-cars-in-nigeria-an-in-depth-review/..

It has plenty of space, great fuel economy, and a variety of safety features. For more information on used Kia Rio cars in Nigeria, check out this article: thecriticsvoice_000_pe/2023/06/13/kia-rio-cars-in-nigeria-an-in-depth-review/..

For more information on used Kia Rio cars in Nigeria, check out this article: thecriticsvoice_000_pe/2023/06/13/kia-rio-cars-in-nigeria-an-in-depth-review/..

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Oil In RX 330 / 10 Biggest Fuel Guzzlers On The Road / 15 , 20 & 30 Tons Box , and Bucket Body Trucks Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.