Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria (5228 Views)

RMB(CNY) EXCHANGER, 1688,ALIBABA BUYING AND SHIPPING / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2019
Do you want to buy anything from North America?

Many people do not realize Canada is North America's emerging market where you often get hassle-free deals. There are many reasons why you should consider exploring your horizon outside Nigeria and buy your stuff from Canada with our service.

1)Expand your option from the local market

2)Buy your stuff (phone, laptop or even cars) at 40% rate cheaper after delivery.

3)Delivery and Shipment is fast and you can get your goods as early as 5 Working days in Lagos Nigeria from Ontario.

4)Low cost for freight and shipping

5) No blind-buy because you have people on ground who will protect your interest.

6)We test and take a deeper look at whatever you want us to procure and we will advise you to proceed or not If the product has a defect or issue we will advise you.

7) With experience in procurement, we always perform due diligence to ensure no defect e.g. we do IMEI check to ensure the device is not a stolen one and run a car history report on cars to give you peace of mind.

Kijiji
Ebay Canada
Amazon Canada
Best buy Canada
AutoTrader Canada

Products from the USA can be over-priced and takes a lot of hassle to get real clean deal items with no issues.

We have a large network in Ibadan, Lagos, Toronto, Texas and Vancouver.

Ready to buy something?

Send me link or knock me on WhatsApp ( +16477870094 )

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Promotions: 3:48pm On May 30, 2019
I have been trying to buy from UK to Nigeria but most shipper can't handle..do you buy from UK?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2019
Promotions:
I have been trying to buy from UK to Nigeria but most shipper can't handle..do you buy from UK?

Unfortunately, we do not have any partner in Uk to procure or ship goods to Nigeria. If you ever need to get something in Canada do let me know.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2019
As a guiding block in decision the exchange rate for 1 Canadian Dollar right now is ~ 270 Naira.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Arijude(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Arijude(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Arijude(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2019
Doortun:

Better if you buy something for Greater Toronto Area
why?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2019
Arijude:
why?

The link you posted is Calgary that is 37 hours drive. This place is one massive piece of land.

3 Likes

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Arijude(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2019
Doortun:

The link you posted is Calgary that is 37 hours drive. This place is one massive piece of land.
wow OK bros
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
One deal picked and ready for shipment.

Keep the request coming..

WhatsApp+ 16477870094

1 Share

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Promotions: 2:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Promotions:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-V-Gods-and-Kings-Expansion-pack-PC-2012-New-Sealed/113757465425 pls what's the total shipping cost to Abuja Nigeria

N8000 to Land in Lagos and little bit more to Abuja. WhatsApp me
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by damoche64: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Do u ship cars & if you do, what is the cost of shipping from various seaport in Canada?
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2019
damoche64:
Do u ship cars & if you do, what is the cost of shipping from various seaport in Canada?

It depends on where the car is purchased the three major ports are: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Prince Rupert and Halifax.

On average, cost of shipping is about 1300 Canadian dollars +/- depending on the port at the current rate of 270NGN/1CAD.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello Brother,
Good one you have here.
It will be good if you have people well know on this platform attest for you.
There are a lot of people ready to rock and toll with you.
Make them feel safe and your good.
Wish you the best if you are like we.
Regards,
Omotolsy

2 Likes

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2019
omotolsy:
Hello Brother,

Good one you have here.

It will be good if you have people well know on this platform attest for you.

There are a lot of people ready to rock and toll with you.

Make them feel safe and your good.

Wish you the best if you are like we.

Regards,

Omotolsy

Thanks bro.

I have been doing this for awhile, but I have not been frequenting here for ads and stuff. It takes time to gain ground. My core mandate is to help bridge the divide between source and destination of goods and assist in profferring needed solutions to Nigerians.

Hopefully, I will be able to serve Nairalanders and Nigerians at large without drilling whole in their pocket.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
Packages ready to jet to Nigeria.

Next shipment is Thursday.

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Guys i dont know this brother but lets check him out.
He obviously wants to do business and i sense a good aura.
Doortun:
Packages ready to jet to Nigeria.

Next shipment is Thursday.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2019
Greater Toronto Area is better.

Toronto, Brampton, Oakville, Caledon.Scarborough. That I can take a look before buying and advise to buy or not.

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
People have been asking me about area of search and location.

If you are buying product online or Amazon message me for shipping details

If you are shopping locally for fairly used item like Kijiji use: Greater Toronto Area in Ontario.

PS: Due to our forwarder's direction. No overly heavy items will be accepted or products like Perfume ( fragrance) or liquid medication

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quick one for @omotolsy.
≠========================
Dell XP backlit keyboard
Massive 16GB RAM
Super fast process Core i7 1TeraB and more...

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
En route ������� Lagos Pens Cinema.

Landing Next week Friday.

I will be off for the weekend....

Details about rates and shipping process will be uploaded soon.

Thanks for the patronage.

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice one bro.
You ruling Canada lol.
When they land we will give our testimony.
Doortun:
Quick one for @omotolsy. ≠======================== Dell XP backlit keyboard Massive 16GB RAM Super fast process Core i7 1TeraB and more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by olaideoo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
smiley smileyThanks man, I got my merchandise about three days ago . I should have been here on this platform to share my testimony of how reliable, trustworthy your service is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by omotolsy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dortun thanks.

I received my items today too.
Everything intact.

I took pictures upon collection of item. Attached are the pictures.

Great one man.

We will do more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
olaideoo:
smiley smileyThanks man, I got my merchandise about three days ago . I should have been here on this platform to share my testimony of how reliable, trustworthy your service is.

Anytime, I will be here when you knock.

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
omotolsy:
Dortun thanks.

I received my items today too.
Everything intact.

I took pictures upon collection of item. Attached are the pictures.

Great one man.

We will do more.

Thanks for the patience. Will be happy to serve you better next time.
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks bro!
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by spoilerx: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
good day,
is this possible to lagos

https://www.newegg.com/p/23B-001E-000V3
Re: Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria by Doortun(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
spoilerx:
good day,
is this possible to lagos

https://www.newegg.com/p/23B-001E-000V3

It should. However, I recommend get from Canadian site. That way you save some cost on shipping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Gadgets Combination from USA..... all SOLD OUT!! / Neat Fairly Used 40KVA UK Perkins Diesel Generator For Sale Now! / Cheap Apple Iphone Deals!!! Buy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.