Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Looking To Meet People In The USA - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet People In The USA (1393 Views)

❤️23 Year Old Single Woman❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet. Let Chat.. / Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area / Drop Your Number To Meet Hot Edo Girls For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2019
Hello,

I'm a 56 year old female hoping to make African friends in the USA. I'm looking for an older divorced man that has already had his family and children; and only needs an uncomplicated independent woman to spend the rest of our romantic lives together. I also seek mature African women I can be friends with!!!With the right man, I will only serve him!!! I would prefer to talk on this forum first before giving out my number. I hope to meet you soon.

Marjie

6 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
You are welcome to Nairaland...hope u will meet an AfricAn living in Us
Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by YamahaR6(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Hello,

I'm a 56 year old females hoping to make African friends in the USA. I would prefer to talk on this forum first before giving out my number. I hope to meet you soon.

Marjie

You are a catfish...... An American doesn’t type this way, what is *I’m a 56 year old females? Please take your scam else where

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Alright, I'm a 56 year old female that forgot to proof read her message, looking to meet Africans in the USA. Can you at least wait until I actually scam somebody before you call me a scammer. But whatever, you don't have to contact me if you think I'm a scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Also, If I was a scammer, I wouldn't be honest about being 56 year old and, I forgot to add, Black American woman. I'd be some 22 year old Scandinavian chick with big boobs, big butt and a 19 inch waist looking for some BBC, lol!!. You know, your "Dream Girl". But if you do have any extra money your not using to give an old woman, then feel free to send it to me, lol!! Americans can always use MO' money!!

2 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by YamahaR6(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Also, If I was a scammer, I wouldn't be honest about being 56 year old and, I forgot to add, Black American woman. I'd be some 22 year old Scandinavian chick with big boobs, big butt and a 19 inch waist looking for some BBC, lol!!. You know, your "Dream Girl". But if you do have any extra money your not using to give an old woman, then feel free to send it to me, lol!! Americans can always use MO' money!!

Your sense of humor is outta this world �����, model looking girls aren’t my preference tho, I love my bbw, I was actually messing with you tho, my bad ma’am, how was your day?
Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by oweniwe(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Hello,

I'm a 56 year old female hoping to make African friends in the USA. I'm looking for an older divorced man that has already had his family and children; and only needs an uncomplicated independent woman to spend the rest of our romantic lives together. I also seek mature African women I can be friends with!!!With the right man, I will only serve him!!! I would prefer to talk on this forum first before giving out my number. I hope to meet you soon.

Marjie

Older men won't be online like this. Your best bet is to ask your friends to link you up with a man of your specifications.

Also, am older man above 45 with children but has no wife is near impossible to find. Most men who divorce or are widowed move get hitched within months to a lady they already know.

I don't know why you chose Nigerian men though. To see a honest Nigerian man is hard. They start nice and play nice until they've earned your trust and then subtly start "milking" your dollars with various "stories". I'm not saying we all like that... But most...

If you are open minded... Willing to chat with anyone irrespective of age and social status, you'll be good here. Otherwise, please guard your heart very jealously.

Cheers smiley

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
56' black American! Hell No! My momma gonna kill me hahaha hahaha.

Jokes apart you kinda beautiful, op we could just hook up someday in the US!
Ehh don't think I'm a kid lolzzzz hell no! Just that I prefer them young and fresh, anyway your case may be different hahaha grin
Stay cute!
Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
oweniwe:

Older men won't be online like this. Your best bet is to ask your friends to link you up with a man of your specifications.

Also, am older man above 45 with children but has no wife is near impossible to find. Most men who divorce or are widowed move get hitched within months to a lady they already know.

I don't know why you chose Nigerian men though. To see a honest Nigerian man is hard. They start nice and play nice until they've earned your trust and then subtly start "milking" your dollars with various "stories". I'm not saying we all like that... But most...

If you are open minded... Willing to chat with anyone irrespective of age and social status, you'll be good here. Otherwise, please guard your heart very jealously.

Cheers smiley

I'm not necessarily looking for Nigerian men. I'm pretty much open to everyone and I know that many will be looking for money. I'm no sugar momma, and not looking for a sugar baby or whatever they are call it. I'm just looking to have conversation with people if nothing else. I joined this site because there are some interesting conversations here. There are some cultural differences between us. But it appears that Africans and African Americans basically have the same struggles.

I'm curious. I have met a Ghanian man that is close to my age. He's 51. He has showed me all kind of evidence that he is not married. When he was married, his wife cheated on him with other man to get money. Even though he is wooing me very strongly and quickly, he seems legit. I've only chatted with this man a month. He's very manipulative in his "Wooing" process. We started with me not ever wanting to go to Ghana to him convincing me not only to come there but to even get married having 2 weddings. He Calls his mom my mother-in-law and one of his children my son-in-law. I know his main objective is to come to this country. I don't have a problem with that, as long as he not planning to get her and dump me. He has given me his full name and address. He sends me pictures from his home and his work and we also video chat several times a day. What do you feel about his legitimacy in being with me?

1 Like

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by oweniwe(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

1.When he was married, his wife cheated on him with other man to get money.

2. Even though he is wooing me very strongly and quickly, he seems legit. I've only chatted with this man a month. He's very manipulative in his "Wooing" process. We started with me not ever wanting to go to Ghana to him convincing me not only to come there but to even get married having 2 weddings.

3. He Calls his mom my mother-in-law and one of his children my son-in-law. I know his main objective is to come to this country. I don't have a problem with that, as long as he not planning to get her and dump me. He has given me his full name and address.

4. He sends me pictures from his home and his work and we also video chat several times a day.

A. Cost of data is pretty expensive on this side of the world. Many people can afford the basic bouquets, but the data used for constant video calling is not for broke man. So No 1 & 4 don't fit. A man that has money to subscribe data for extensive video calls but his wife is cheating on him for money... It's more like doing a middle executive worker's wife is cheating on him for money. The story didn't add up. If his wife really cheated it's not because he's was poor or broke. angry

It is men who usually cheat on their wives. If a wife cheats on her husband, then it means the husband is not treating her right or he cannot satisfy her. Is that the kind of man you want to love up with? undecided

B. If "Player guys" want to get between a lady's legs and she proving stubborn, the ultimate card they play to make get open legs is the "promise of marriage" card. He will start sweet talking the lady... I will marry you, i will marry you... She loses guard.. he gets between her legs, eats his tummy full and would then start giving attitudes and would simply disappear... cheesy

C. I have a female Friend. One day she came crying to me how a guy friend of mine who came visiting briefly in town decieved her. She said my friend approached her that he needs a wife and he thinks she's his missing rib. She said my friend acted very seriously about his intentions. He took her to his "family house", introduced her to his mother, elder sisters and aunts as the lady he wants to marry... Sooner they ended between the sheets in marathon sex. After about two weeks, dude picked his bags, let's town and never returned... Wouldn't even pick her calls anymore.

So i called my guy friend and asked him why he did that to my lady friend... Dude said someone "fished" for him to "eat". He baited her by taking her to his old mother who is eager for him to get married and after eating everything between her legs, what more is there to do?

Mother inlaw ... Son inlaw... Is your bait wink

Bottom line.... If you wish to get married to him or see or meet him or travel to his country, it should be from your own freewill and desire to see him.

If he's the one that wants to see you or get married to you, let him book flight to your country and wed you in your country. If he can't afford it, he should find a woman around him to marry

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by sKeetz(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2019
oweniwe:

A. Cost of data is pretty expensive on this side of the world. Many people can afford the basic bouquets, but the data used for constant video calling is not for broke man. So No 1 & 4 don't fit. A man that has money to subscribe data for extensive video calls but his wife is cheating on him for money... It's more like doing a middle executive worker's wife is cheating on him for money. The story didn't add up. If his wife really cheated it's not because he's was poor or broke. angry

It is men who usually cheat on their wives. If a wife cheats on her husband, then it means the husband is not treating her right or he cannot satisfy her. Is that the kind of man you want to love up with? undecided

B. If "Player guys" want to get between a lady's legs and she proving stubborn, the ultimate card they play to make get open legs is the "promise of marriage" card. He will start sweet talking the lady... I will marry you, i will marry you... She loses guard.. he gets between her legs, eats his tummy full and would then start giving attitudes and would simply disappear... cheesy

C. I have a female Friend. One day she came crying to me how a guy friend of mine who came visiting briefly in town decieved her. She said my friend approached her that he needs a wife and he thinks she's his missing rib. She said my friend acted very seriously about his intentions. He took her to his "family house", introduced her to his mother, elder sisters and aunts as the lady he wants to marry... Sooner they ended between the sheets in marathon sex. After about two weeks, dude picked his bags, let's town and never returned... Wouldn't even pick her calls anymore.

So i called my guy friend and asked him why he did that to my lady friend... Dude said someone "fished" for him to "eat". He baited her by taking her to his old mother who is eager for him to get married and after eating everything between her legs, what more is there to do?

Bottom line.... If you wish to get married to him or see or meet him or travel to his country, it should be from your own freewill and desire to see him.

If he's the one that wants to see you or get married to you, let him book flight to your country and wed you in your country. If he can't afford it, he should find a woman around him to marry

Bad belle

Why are you taking the whole thing personal? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Mouthpis(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2019
sKeetz:

Bad belle

Why are you taking the whole thing personal? undecided

Bro, the thing tire me for the guy oh!
Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by ffo(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Mouthpis:

Bro, the thing tire me for the guy oh!
What is wrong is wrong. You people should stop tarnishing our image

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by ffo(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
oweniwe:

MarjieJ98354, this guy is telling you the truth and nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Meet People In The USA by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

We can talk on whatsapp @08126662933...I'm Scott

(1) (Reply)

Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) / Any Nairalanders Still Up? / Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.