Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. (11327 Views)

500gb Hard Disc Loaded With Ps3 Games / Ps4,Ps3,Xbox one X,Xbox360 Available / PS3 Games For Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2019
If you are in Enugu and you are a game lover, Let's gather and rub minds.
If you have game consoles and Cds that are up for sale or exchange please indicate. 042 only.

3 Likes

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
Opening a game houx soon in Enugu soon, wonder if it's still fetching money this days.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2019
PS3 Cds for sale or swap!
Ninja Gaiden
Star wars ( the force unleashed)

Operation Flash point (Dragon Rising)

Mercenaries 2 (World in flames)

Prince of Persia (The forgotten sands) with Manual.
God of war collection

Splinter cell (Trilogy)

Uncharted (Drake's fortune)

Grand theft Auto (Episodes from liberty city) with Manual.

Apache (Air assault)

Metal gear solid 4 (Guns of the patriots)

Virtual Tennis 3

1 Like

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please who is in Enugu
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabylonCruise:
Please who is in Enugu
Please if have Ps3 or 4 consoles for sale in Enugu quote me.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
BabylonCruise:
Opening a game houx soon in Enugu soon, wonder if it's still fetching money this days.
THREAD!

Please Pardon My Typos.

So I got a shop last week, a double shop actually, somewhere in Achara layout.
Rent is around #156,000 minus legal and agency.
To my greatest surprise, the previous occupant removed the whole wires in the shop (Not that it would have mattered anyway).
Did the necessary paint work yesterday, Finished the wall papers today. Tomorrow we start the wiring and lighting plus the T V hangers.
I plan to start with Six(6) Televisions and Consoles.
(4 Ps3 and 2 Ps4) for now.
The place hopefully will be fully air conditioned.
I have already gotten 2 horse power A C, hoping to buy one more later.
Will keep updating you guys.
Your ideas and suggestions are welcome 100%
If you are in Enugu please get in here.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pics
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Network is messed up, will upload pics later
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Pic

1 Like

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Wallpaper

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2019
W

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Good morning
I have observed that there are more of silent observers here.

Remember we finished the wallpapers yesterday, couldn't take pictures cos it was already late. Will do that today.
About Today: Will be going to the market to get the rest of the electricals before the electrician starts work.
Hopefully we will round up the electrical part today.
Anticipate My Updates later.

Sleepking How far
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by solomonsojay(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Weldone bro.
Doing great job there bro.

When you are doing things like this continue and dont wait for comment.

Am way far from enugu but i can tell u people still play games any where u site it... Just make it safe and comfortable and u will get people flooding In in record time.

2 Likes

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
solomonsojay:
Weldone bro.
Doing great job there bro.

When you are doing things like this continue and dont wait for comment.

Am way far from enugu but i can tell u people still play games any where u site it... Just make it safe and comfortable and u will get people flooding In in record time.
Thanks alot Bro.
I really needed that.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Update!
Today really didn't go as planned, was more than hectic.
Kenyatta market in Enugu didn't open on time today, before we could finish at the market it was already 1pm......As in 1pm angry
Nevertheless we started the wiring and lighting. Ofcourse we didn't finish and it has to wait till Monday cos I will be travelling tomorrow.
Will furnish you guys with the pictures later.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Update on Wall paper!

1 Like

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2019

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
W

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by gamexng: 2:02am On Jun 17, 2019
BabylonCruise:
If you are in Enugu and you are a game lover, Let's gather and rub minds.
If you have game consoles and Cds that are up for sale or exchange please indicate. 042 only.
Buy and sell your pre owned ps4 games at www.gamex.com.ng, it uses GPS to locate does around you
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2019
gamexng:

Buy and sell your pre owned ps4 games at www.gamex.com.ng, it uses GPS to locate does around you
Good morning Landers!
It's a Money Making Monday!
Expect my update soon, need to rush to the office for something first.

P S: if you have ps3 or ps4 consoles for sale in Enugu(Used ones), please quote me.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by Thegamingorca(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
I won't advice getting a used console. But hacked virgin ps4 should be alright for your business

Cc crafteck
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by crafteck(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2019
You are doing this according to your taste not considering the nature of the business, age range and habits of customers, shape and position of the shop, hope you considered security. You started and seemed like u were ready to push funds in then suddenly needed a used hand to hand consoles.. Not done boss.

As per wall paper.. You go control them tire not to stain or put feet on d wall, pop makes more sense, it beautifies and is out of reach. Hope the shop is in a secured an populated environment. You need flat fan or air extractor from what i see. You are talking about 2hp ac and all, did you have convenant with nepa sey den go give u light always? For just 6 tvs you need 1 or 2 inverter acs and a nice diesel gen, inverter is a must,.. Just buy 2.4 kva mercury its like 50k.. Lots of other things I see but no time.

Cc
BabylonCruise:
Update on Wall paper!

Thegamingorca:
I won't advice getting a used console. But hacked virgin ps4 should be alright for your business

Cc crafteck

1 Like

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by chukkiephil(m): 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
crafteck:
You are doing this according to your taste not considering the nature of the business, age range and habits of customers, shape an position of the shop, hope you considered security. You started and seemed like u were ready to push funds in then suddenly needed a used hand to hand consoles.. Not done boss.

As per wall paper.. You go control them tire not to stain or put feet on d wall, pop makes more sense, it beautifies and is out of reach. Hope the shop is in a secured an populated environment. You need flat fan or air extractor from what i see. You are talking about 2hp ac and all, did you have convenant with nepa sey den go give u light always? For just 6 tvs you need 1 or 2 inverter acs and a nice diesel gen, inverter is a must,.. Just by 2.4 kva mercury its like 50k.. Lots of other things I see but no time.

Cc

you are so on point bro, but i think he must have sort that out cos power is the main thing but Enugu usually have light sha depending on the area. Op i have a used PS3 with one controller and a couple of games for sale
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:12am On Jun 19, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Cc crafteck
Thanks Bro.
I had to reconsider today, went to Onitsha and someone gave me enough insights.
Am going for new ones,the console plus hacking is around #120k.
Peace of mind is priceless.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2019
chukkiephil:

you are so on point bro, but i think he must have sort that out cos power is the main thing but Enugu usually have light sha depending on the area. Op i have a used PS3 with one controller and a couple of games for sale
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2019
crafteck:
You are doing this according to your taste not considering the nature of the business, age range and habits of customers, shape an position of the shop, hope you considered security. You started and seemed like u were ready to push funds in then suddenly needed a used hand to hand consoles.. Not done boss.

As per wall paper.. You go control them tire not to stain or put feet on d wall, pop makes more sense, it beautifies and is out of reach. Hope the shop is in a secured an populated environment. You need flat fan or air extractor from what i see. You are talking about 2hp ac and all, did you have convenant with nepa sey den go give u light always? For just 6 tvs you need 1 or 2 inverter acs and a nice diesel gen, inverter is a must,.. Just by 2.4 kva mercury its like 50k.. Lots of other things I see but no time.

Cc

Bro I really appreciate!
Thanks alot for jumping in, I must confess, Ur thread about your second shop at the Fuel station Motivated me. More funds bro.
Back to topic:
Light in my area has a time table, We know when to expect light each day except there is an issue.
Never thought of the inverter, I have to make plans concerning it now.
Please I will like to know more.
Once again....Thanks Bro.
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2019
Update on Electricals!
We are done finally with the wiring and lights.

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:21am On Jun 19, 2019
W

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by BabylonCruise(m): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2019
L

Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by crafteck(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Thanks Bro.
I had to reconsider today, went to Onitsha and someone gave me enough insights.
Am going for new ones,the console plus hacking is around #120k.
Peace of mind is priceless.

Ps4 slim =80k,installation is 20k max, don't go for hacked, it only plays old games, you not having fifa 19 or 20 or pes 19/20 na joke...
Re: ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. by perrymann: 6:40am On Jun 19, 2019
I like to play the games on online. You explained in a nice way about the games. Would you like to know more about the games? Check this super smash flash 2 unblocked 66 which was very popular and you can get more details about the game here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! / Which Online Game Are You Playing? / Download Waptrick Games For Asha 200 (320 X 240 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.