Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) (51454 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by mysportdab: 6:47pm On May 30, 2019
Middlesbrough have confirmed Nigeria midfielder Mikel Obi will leave the club this summer, MySportDab reports.

Mikel joined Boro on a short-term deal in January transfer window following a spell at Chinese club Tianjin Teda.

He made 18 appearances in the Sky Bet Championship scoring his only goal for the club on the final day of the season against Rotherham United.

The ex Chelsea player will be searching for new clubs, with plenty of Premier League experience between them.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/middlesbrough-confirm-nigeria-mikel-obi.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Glycosunde: 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
Y can't they retain him after all they all praised his contributions to the team

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by XaviDayo(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
Wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by damton(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
Best of luck.

You are angry that you are getting fatter?
When you were busy shouting "THIS IS MY
YEAR OF EXPANSION!!"
You didn't know abi??.
2. A girl born near a door is called Doris
They won't teach you this in school, so tell
me "Thank you!"
3. # LADIES !, When dating a handsome guy,
you have to comment on his pics like "Baby
where did you put the charger ?"
Just to mark your territory.
4. Somewhere in Nigeria, a girl is smelling
her bra to see if she can still wear it after
3days_*
# IbadanGirlsEhn ....
Aunty well done!
5. Nowadays, side chicks have no respect
and fear... They even send regards to the
wife and kids
6. Dad : I noticed you now call me "Dad"
instead of "Papa"...
Daughter : That's because calling you "Papa"
spoils my lipstick
7. Lady 1 : My husband swallowed
paracetamol by mistake, what do I do ?
Lady 2 : Give him headache na... Why waste
the medicine?? # Women_Ehn ??
8. While struggling to find a partner, another
person is in 3 different stable relationships!!
Some people are gifted, I swear!
9. Satisfying a woman is not easy! You will
go and rob a bank and she will ask you why
you robbed Diamond bank instead of Zenith
bank
10. Give a girl 500k or iPhone 8, her mother
or father won't ask her where she got it
from!!
But if you give her ordinary belle, just small
belle o, her father, mother, brothers, uncles
and aunties, witches and even her ancestors
will come looking for you... Is this fair?
11. I look at some people sometimes and
ask myself "Who dey kiss this one sef?"
# MyMouthWillNotKillMeOoooo
12. A girl asked me if Liverpool is a series. I
asked her why & she replied "Cos their fans
are always waiting for next season"
13. Have you ever looked so good, that you
don't want to go home yet, because enough
people haven't seen you??
14. If you don't wanna visit him, then tell
him straight forward. Which one is "I don't
know if I can come again oooo, my father is
angry with my mother "
15. I saw a guy today drinking beer at 6:30
am.
I asked him: "Isn't it too early for you to be
drinking ?"
He replied: "Ooh really, at what time do
throats open?"
I just walked away
Now minding my own business
16. WEDDING NIGHT CONFESSION:
Husband: Sorry, I slept with a lot of
prostitutes.
Wife: I said it!!! Your face looks familiar.
Husband fainted
17. On my wedding day, I will call names
when sharing rice. If you don't hear your
name, you will have to tell us who invited
you!
18. You will never see African parents
kissing, hugging or in any form of
romance... But Boom! 11 children... How
come?
19. 40 different pictures, one cloth .
Bros, no vex o, you be merlin?
20. I was just wondering why the GROOM
sits on the RIGHT and the BRIDE on the LEFT...
I just remembered my basic ACCOUNTING
principles:
INCOME is on the right and EXPENSES is on
the left..
21. Gone are the days when we break up
and delete our numbers... Now, we will just
be observing ourselves on whatsapp and
Facebook status to see who is surviving..
22. People that were owing Lazarus, I
wonder how they felt when Jesus woke him
up from death...
23. That moment when you look horrible in
a group photo and the person who looks
good refuses to delete it.
To my future kids:
I'm not the one delaying you guys from
coming into this beautiful world, Its your
mum who is still busy dating other people's
husband and giving them your milk. I hope
they don't finish our milk.
25. Some Girls are really poor in romance.
You hit her with a pillow, Boom! She's
chasing you with a knife
26. One thing I've discovered is that as you
grow older, you begin to steal meat from
your Mother's pot with more Confidence.
27. Nobody keeps secret like a Nigerian
travelling abroad for the first time.
The fear of Village people is d Beginning of
survival
28. Whether na dem dey rush you,or na you
dey rush dem, don't rush into someone's
relationship or marriage else dem go rush
you go hospital
29. Facebook should try showing us people
you may avoid* not only people you may
know.... Biko
30. If every mother is the Best Mum in the
world, then whose mother goes around at
night bewitching people and pressing
necks??
# I_Wonder_Ooooo ...
31. Shout out to those people that change
the water in garri 2 times before taking it,
hope you wash the one you use in making
Eba?
32. Continue doing "Fat is Bae"
Continue ooo...
Don't go and lose weight...
Until they use bangles to propose to you

225 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Kwamecron(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
mikellius obilius

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by hopexter(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
Make him come For a two month contract for Bendel insurance. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Sellfish(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
In case you guys do not know..

Mikel's transport company owned the bus involved in that terrible accident with a Dangote Truck in Riyom, Plateau State ...it is reported in the 2nd thread below this particular one...in the attached picture you will even find Mikel's name and initials on the bloodstained bus

I see no one is saying that Mikel has used the accident victim for rituals...but most are accusing Dangote of using accident victims for rituals

Mikel and his Family are good people...Dangote is also a good person....Accidents happen and with the number of trucks that Dangote has on the road, it is only natural that his vehicles are involved in many road mishaps

Blaming Dangote trucks for accidents is like blaming Toyota for many accidents involving their vehicles...Toyota has very many vehicles on Nigerian roads its normal that their vehicles are involved in many accidents...simple

Nobody is using anyone for rituals...accidents happen anywhere and anytime

May the souls of the departed find peace

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria no get better player again
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
His village people have started with his careee
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
Dude wanted to get back to the premier league through promotion...Too bad it didnt work out as planned..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Kulas: 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
Mikel a roaming footballer
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Hardey33: 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
Mikel my man best of luck
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by pat077: 8:05pm On May 30, 2019
Na to go back to China
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Na so Mourinho ghost still dey pursue this guy up and down.

Guys listen to me, be careful of the career choices you make in your haydays.

Good luck bro.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Glycosunde:
Y can't they retain him after all they all praised his contributions to the team

Have you heard of the word diplomacy? When you go for job interview and they tell you "you have done incredibly well, we will get back to you", just forget am, you ain't coming back. If they want you, they will tell you "let's discuss salary or when are you starting".

They diplomatically stylishly eject him from their team. His performance is not at par with their expectations. Lets face it, Mikel is a liability unlike Messi who is and will always remain an asset. Mikel has one style, take the ball, reduce the pace of players, pass to the back, side and never forward.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
What of his wife
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by HitSong: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Time to retire
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Economy1: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Glycosunde:
because of back pass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Teewhy2: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
Mikel has paid his dues and he is one of the most decorated Nigerian player.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by ThothHermes: 8:07pm On May 30, 2019
Stewart Downing is still at Boro??

Damn.
Who remembers him

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Uyi168: 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
Glycosunde:
Probably decided to leave....
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by lilfreezy: 8:09pm On May 30, 2019
Glycosunde:

The question should be..... Does he wanna stay?
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2019
Great player probably still with a lot of potential
Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by Austeeenxx: 8:11pm On May 30, 2019
We at Yobe Desert Stars will gladly accept him. We're searching for a very experienced holding midfielder and we believe Mikel Obi is the man for the job.

Re: Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) by ogbonti: 8:12pm On May 30, 2019
lilfreezy:

The question should be..... Does he wanna stay?

He should join Ahmed Musa.in Saudi.arabia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.