Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! (710 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 9:23pm On May 30, 2019
Good day wonderful people of Nairaland. My name is Osas. I solicit for your help.

My story goes thus: I have been awarded a full ride scholarship to study in a university in the US. I was also awarded a scholarship and selected for a competitive three-week summer program ( like an internship) at Google this summer( program begins mid-July) . I'm currently processing my visa.

Please, I'm soliciting for the help of well meaning Nigerians and Nairalanders for a little financial assistance.
As at now, I don't really have a funding source for my travel cost to the US and some other mandatory fees my university scholarship doesn't cover. It all totals close to a million naira.

Please, I'm pleading for your assistance in every little way you can.

Please, if you are in a position to help or know anyone willing to help and you need any proof about all I have written, kindly click on my profile link.
www.nairaland.com/Caleb0011 , then on 'Send an Email Message to Caleb0011' to pm me.

Please as you help me in conquering the last hurdle of this life-changing process, may all your aspirations and expectations be met and fulfilled.

Thanks for reading through and your assistance in anticipation.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Planet3xi: 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
Wow. Post this in other sections too.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by dayleke: 9:49pm On May 30, 2019
What about family and your place of worship?

Or you can kuku create a "go-fund" or what's it called account.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Masterppower: 9:54pm On May 30, 2019
Caleb0011:
Good day wonderful people of Nairaland. My name is Osas. I solicit for your help.

My story goes thus: I have been awarded a full ride scholarship to study in a university in the US. I was also awarded a scholarship and selected for a competitive three-week summer program ( like an internship) at Google this summer( program begins mid-July) . I'm currently processing my visa.

Please, I'm soliciting for the help of well meaning Nigerians and Nairalanders for a little financial assistance.
As at now, I don't really have a funding source for my travel cost to the US and some other mandatory fees my university scholarship doesn't cover. It all totals close to a million naira.

Please, I'm pleading for your assistance in every little way you can.

Please, if you are in a position to help or know anyone willing to help and you need any proof about all I have written, kindly click on my profile link.
www.nairaland.com/Caleb0011 , then on 'Send an Email Message to Caleb0011' to pm me.

Please as you help me in conquering the last hurdle of this life-changing process, may all your aspirations and expectations be met and fulfilled.

Thanks for reading through and your assistance in anticipation.

And to say that an undergraduate like you doesn't have a mobile phone appears ridiculous.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
dayleke:
What about family and your place of worship?

Or you can kuku create a "go-fund" or what's it called account.

Thanks for this advice. I actually tried using 'Go fund me' , but they don't support Nigeria. For me to use it, I would need someone in one of their few supported countries that will help collect the donations. And I currently don't have anyone.

I'm from a kinda below average family , we've struggled with all the payments ( application, WES, test , visa fees and the likes) but hooked at this point.

Please, if you know anyone that can offer me a little help, I would appreciate.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 10:06pm On May 30, 2019
Masterppower:

And to say that an undergraduate like you doesn't have a mobile phone appears ridiculous.

Good day sir, I have a mobile phone. I didn't say otherwise on the quoted post.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 8:48am On May 31, 2019
Planet3xi:
Wow. Post this in other sections too.

Okay, thanks
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On May 31, 2019
Have you got a visa?

When is your resumption date?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 9:10am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:
Have you got a visa?

When is your resumption date?

Completing the visa application today.

The summer program at Google runs from July 14, 2019 - Aug 3, 2019, while the university resumes August 5.

Thanks.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On May 31, 2019
Caleb0011:

Completing the visa application today.

The summer program at Google runs from July 14, 2019 - Aug 3, 2019, while the university resumes August 5.

Thanks.
Its almost June, arr you sure you'd be able to get an appointment date for interview so? Why te delay?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 10:23am On May 31, 2019
ifyalways:

Its almost June, arr you sure you'd be able to get an appointment date for interview so? Why te delay?

I feel I can get a date in late June or early July.

My I-20 arrived late that's why.

Thanks for your concern
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! by Caleb0011: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2019
Please, I'm humbly soliciting for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For Motherless Twin Girls / Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them / Best Luxury Mattresses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.