Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. (1831 Views)

Flooding: We Are Suffering In Port Harcourt Here (Pictures) / Reasons Why Dubai Is Called FAKE CITY / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by winta2008: 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
I visited Dubai recently with a Tourist Visa and I find out that most Nigerians in Dubai Do Suffer. Most Travelling Agents in Nigeria are Worst Than Devil. Most Nigerians do stay up to 10 in a room. Agents do promise them Heaven and Earth and When you enter. You see different things.

To Get a certified Job that pays good money is not easy in Dubai. Accommodation Cost is high. Most Nigerians do resort to Security and House help Jobs.

If you have a stable business in Nigeria and want to travel out. Better invest that energy and strength in a Good Country Instead of Dubai.

I enjoyed my stay in Dubai as a Tourist. I did many investigations to know if I can relocate but I find out that I am better off staying in Nigeria than Dubai.

12 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by kelvine(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
I want more info
Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
Very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by KendrickAyomide: 10:50pm On May 30, 2019
Fact
Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by ClassicMG(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2019
Do your research before going, if its easy the agent will take most of is family there

9 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Jokerman(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2019
You are very right though .... Some persons don't know

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by SkinnyNigga: 2:22pm On May 31, 2019
is Dubai a country?
Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Spanishmilf(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
is Dubai a country?
at least it 1million better than you so called country

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Spanishmilf(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2019
winta2008:
I visited Dubai recently with a Tourist Visa and I find out that most Nigerians in Dubai Do Suffer. Most Travelling Agents in Nigeria are Worst Than Devil. Most Nigerians do stay up to 10 in a room. Agents do promise them Heaven and Earth and When you enter. You see different things.

To Get a certified Job that pays good money is not easy in Dubai. Accommodation Cost is high. Most Nigerians do resort to Security and House help Jobs.

If you have a stable business in Nigeria and want to travel out. Better invest that energy and strength in a Good Country Instead of Dubai.

I enjoyed my stay in Dubai as a Tourist. I did many investigations to know if I can relocate but I find out that I am better off staying in Nigeria than Dubai.
first of all you are wrong Mr man.... Because Dubai doesn't favour you or many other Nigerians doesn't make it a nice country with no jobs most of the jobless people you see in Dubai are either on tourist visa and they can't make their way out that why they lament and paint the country bad....... One of the reason why I love Quota and Indians they make plan before embarking on journey I have lot of friends in Dubai who are into I.T and construction they are based in Dubai............please stop painting the country in a bad way

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Deapexboy(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2019
Spanishmilf:
first of all you are wrong Mr man.... Because Dubai doesn't favour you or many other Nigerians doesn't make it a nice country with no jobs most of the jobless people you see in Dubai are either on tourist visa and they can't make their way out that why they lament and paint the country bad....... One of the reason why I love Quota and Indians they make plan before embarking on journey I have lot of friends in Dubai who are into I.T and construction they are based in Dubai............please stop painting the country in a bad way

I wonder which school you graduated from sir/ma, how on earth did he speak bad about Dubai? Pls read between the line and get d msg, he didn't say dubia is bad country, Ur kind of Agent will b telling innocent Nigerians to use their last 1million to relocate to dubia promising them heaven on earth.

16 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Spanishmilf(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2019
Deapexboy:

I wonder which school you graduated from sir/ma, how on earth did he speak bad about Dubia? Pls read between the line and get d msg, he didn't say dubia is bad country, Ur kind of Agent will b telling innocent Nigerians to use their last 1million to relocate to dubia promising them heaven on earth.
you are off point
Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by NONNYG: 2:59am On Jun 01, 2019
Deapexboy:

I wonder which school you graduated from sir/ma, how on earth did he speak bad about Dubia? Pls read between the line and get d msg, he didn't say dubia is bad country, Ur kind of Agent will b telling innocent Nigerians to use their last 1million to relocate to dubia promising them heaven on earth.
Prof, it’s Dubai not Dubia

5 Likes

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by NONNYG: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Spanishmilf:
at least it 1million better than you so called country
smh; he was only trying to say Dubai is a city (One of the Emirates in UAE) not a country

1 Like

Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2019
NONNYG:
smh; he was only trying to say Dubai is a city (One of the Emirates in UAE) not a country

Na otondo.
Re: Dubai Is Just Good For Tourism. Most Nigerians Are Suffering There. by Sicilyjoe: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dubai is only good for holidays and shopping, if not u are on ur own

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Suriname Or How To Fly To Suriname Without Transit Visa / Relocation To Canada / Visa To Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.