Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy (1248 Views)

Omo Oko Yoruba Let Us Have Our Freedom Now / Bet, Lie And Sex: The Nigerian Hypocrisy / Ladies What Kind Of Freedom Do U Need If The Society, Gives U A Chance, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy by constancefriday(m): 1:33am On May 31, 2019
This will not be one of those long drawn, lengthy talks that sound like it's just me complaining, like the issues i talk about are personal and doesn't affect many People at the same time.
I'll be brief as i talk about Your Hypocrisy:
As a Humanity Defender (which God has called me to be, i have no regrets) one too many times, i summon the courage to air out the deepest thougths of the People (like no danger or risks are attached to doing so) so our Leaders can hear and do the needful.
Almost immediatly, each time i (and my fellow Defenders) do so, the same Public deny having such thoughts towards their leaders, making us who speak their express innermost thoughts and feelings look like fools.
The case of Bottle Water and Pure Water is one of them.
We know very much well that the average Nigerian on our streets would prefer sachet water to bottle water. We also know that one bottle of bottle water doesn't contain up to 2 Sachets of Pure Water, yet it's sold at a higher price.
Just Yesterday evening two folks amongst You (the masses) came at me with the regular local terms, and i was so pissed that i had to purchase a cold bottle of bottled water (because i could afford it as many as i want without flinching) just to make them sharap and get out.
Honestly, i wanna make it clear right here and right now: That i speak for you doesn't mean i am you. I hate to talk this way because some of You say things that drive us (Freedom Fighters) really crazy when we hear them.
Those of You that like to come at me and my fellow solidarity soldiers with those irritating taunting words should know that You are trapped in the prison of hardship and oppression created to chain your empty headed gullible self down with your gullibility.
Don't think that because we choose to take it to the streets in defense of You mean we've become You.
All men are equal but not all men are similar.
I'm not a proud or arrogant person, ask my neighbours and those who know me. Yet i hate it when some of y'all take us for a given. (I'm not forcing You to take us very seriously, you can choose not to and face the consequences).
Daddy Freeze has been complaining about You, Charlie Boy too dey complain, most of us do this out of pure love and selflessness, yet we witness perpendicular stupidity from some of you who celebrate your oppressors who trap You in penury.
But we say in our hearts "Father forgive them (their absolute ignorance) for they know not "The Value" of what We (the Freedom Fighters) are doing.
We pray God opens your eyes to see the transgenerational value of what we are doing, while you blindly celebrate your oppressors.
Some People perish for lack of Knowledge - Hosea 4:6
Continue buying bottle water with your last card. Keep trying to show you're better than yourself.
I pass my neighbour, i pass my neighbour until destruction eats you alive. Don't be a fool, that your neighbour is not a fool either.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy by leokid866: 1:41am On May 31, 2019
constancefriday:
This will not be one of those long drawn, lengthy talks that sound like it's just me complaining, like the issues i talk about are personal and doesn't affect many People at the same time.
As a Humanity Defender (which God has called me to be, i have no regrets) one too many times, i summon the courage to air out the deepest thougths of the People (like no danger or risks are attached to doing so) so our Leaders can hear and do the needful.
Almost immediatly, each time i (and my fellow Defenders) do so, the same Public deny having such thoughts towards their leaders, making us who speak their express innermost thoughts and feelings look like fools.
We know very much well that the average Nigerian on our streets would prefer sachet water to bottle water. We also know that one bottle of bottle water doesn't contain up to 2 Sachets of Pure Water, yet it's sold at a higher price.
Just Yesterday evening two folks amongst You (the masses) came at me with the regular local terms, and i was so pissed that i had to purchase a cold bottle of bottled water (because i could afford it as many as i want without flinching) just to make them sharap and get out.
Honestly, i wanna make it clear right here and right now: That i speak for you doesn't mean i am you. I hate to talk this way because some of You say things that drive us (Freedom Fighters) really crazy when we hear them.
Those of You that like to come at me and my fellow solidarity soldiers with those irritating taunting words should know that You are trapped in the prison of hardship and oppression created to chain your empty headed gullible self down with your gullibility.
Don't think that because we choose to take it to the streets in defense of You mean we've become You.
I'm not a proud or arrogant person, ask my neighbours and those who know me. Yet i hate it when some of y'all take us for a given. (I'm not forcing You to take us very seriously, you can choose not to and face the consequences).
Daddy Freeze has been complaining about You, Charlie Boy too dey complain, most of us do this out of pure love and selflessness, yet we witness perpendicular stupidity from some of you who celebrate your oppressors who trap You in penury.
But we say in our hearts "Father forgive them (their absolute ignorance) for they know not "The Value" of what We (the Freedom Fighters) are doing.
We pray God opens your eyes to see the transgenerational value of what we are doing, while you blindly celebrate your oppressors.
Continue buying bottle water with your last card. Keep trying to show you're better than yourself.
I pass my neighbour, i pass my neighbour until destruction eats you alive. Don't be a fool, that your neighbour is not a fool either.

What point were you trying to make with this write up? I was completely confused with it.
Re: Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy by constancefriday(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
The point is being Heaven minded doesn't mean you'd be earthly useless.
Re: Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy by ademchij: 4:14am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Re: Our Freedom Fight vs Your Hypocrisy by stephieok: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

Politrix Is A Dirty Game II / If Them Born All Of Una Well . . . / Vancancies: Total Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.