Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos (30874 Views)

Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Uriel Oputa Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oluchisimfred: 3:07am On May 31, 2019
Nina who turned 23 today, took to Instagram to share beautiful photos, as she also attached some birthday messages from family, friends and loved ones in her Insta-story.

Here are birthday photos Nina shared as she celebrated her 23rd birthday today;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/nina-celebrates-her-birthday-with-beautiful-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by oluchisimfred: 3:32am On May 31, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2019
Hbd baby girl

See More Sexy Photos and Video of Nina Dancing In a revealing Net Outfit with her Curvy body => HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by sholatem(f): 5:20am On May 31, 2019
She and Tianah yaff settled? :oi was about saying d styling looks more like Tianah style b4 I sight d signature, that's cool,Happy Birthday to her

13 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Mynd44: 5:34am On May 31, 2019
No Bentley?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ntyce(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Where's the Bentley

21 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Happy Birthday and many happy returns beautiful gurl.....

From all of us @

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Brooke60(f): 5:37am On May 31, 2019
Happy Birthday Girl.
Hey guys, I help SME'S and Companies to have a solid social media presence which will lead to sales through my digital marketing Skills.

Let me help you to make sales with some promo in the first month. Contact me cheesy
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by okadoo: 5:37am On May 31, 2019
She is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by starbuck(f): 5:39am On May 31, 2019
23 kwa

18 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by GeoandSonsEnt: 5:39am On May 31, 2019

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:41am On May 31, 2019
which kind zoro swag dey her mind in d first 2pics
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Auxtin85(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2019
A woman that can’t endure sexual urge for 1 month is no way near beautiful. She is dirty

9 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Stanleyville(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2019
grin

Beauty without brains..

Na Puna go suffer

3 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Odegbami1(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2019
Who be Nina again? undecided
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SoNature(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2019
Stanleyville:
grin

Beauty without brains..

Na Puna go suffer

Auxtin85, you see, the funny thing about life is that she doesn't know that you urchins existed.

Stop sounding sanctimonious because you could be worse.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by mrkings84(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2019
Been long I saw a celeb dressed well... Hbd girl

7 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Auxtin85(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2019
SoNature:

Auxtin85, you see, the funny thing about life is that she doesn't know that you urchins existed.

Stop sounding sanctimonious because you could be worse.

Okay oga, marry her and watch another man service her while you are away. Woman that can’t endure sexual urge for one month you call her beautiful.

15 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Niccoloimhotep: 5:56am On May 31, 2019
Ok, this one too shall pass
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bouqie28: 6:01am On May 31, 2019
;beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Twenty47(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2019
Happy birthday girl.. Wish u many blissful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Gosj01(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2019
Hbd girl!

Selling cheap and super neat laptops is what I do.

Details on signature.
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Scatterscatter(m): 6:06am On May 31, 2019
I'm very sure Nina can't spell what she is celebrating... The girl dumb die lipsrsealed!

I am in my house, come and beat me

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Minzay(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2019
This her makuping sha...(in jenifa's voice)
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by luiscarter(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2019
Person wey leak that chat, don spoil show for this fine girl, we for don see her new bentely, if you know, you know grin

4 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Ibcrown(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2019
This girl don dey clean up oo
Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Homeboiy: 6:10am On May 31, 2019
HER PLAN TO PRESENT FAKE BENTLEY WAS SHATTERED

6 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2019
So Nina and I share the same Birthday... Cool...

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by pclever1(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2019
Sales app activation promoters wanted
we are looking to employ 300 sales both female and male promoters in Lagos Immediately.
Re-numeration N 3000 Per day plus commission.
Giving people opportunities to explore call 08027366498 or send in your name and phone number as a text.
NOTE
Applicants must have a minimum of S.S.C.E AND Must have a working Android phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / Dorcas Fapson Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Chic Photos / Ebun Oloyede: My Tribal Marks Gave Me Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.