Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) (47708 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Lyta In Throwback Photo With His Blind Mother, Says "My Mother Must Not Suffer" / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
Lyta is not an olamide boy
He was contracted under ybnl to make music that doesn't make him olamide's boy

1 Like

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
Devilpen:
only if you knew he got fired because of his greediness

GREED*
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Yoruba Muslims ......

Hmmmm

Yes. He proud of his mother for who is she can you pls show us your mother?
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2019
TeamSimple:
Nigerians really know how to seek public sympathy. Did he ever bring out his mother when everything was rosy. Even if his trips outside Nigeria was sponsored as he claimed or iPhones and chains he got were given as gifts , did he ever tell the sponsorer he needs a little for his mum ? So Why bring out the woman now ?
I wish the mom Gods grace regarding her sight .

Sometime if you don't have good comments to post is very important to have good brain in the head. If you don't sympatheis the boy try to sympatheis the woman, or the woman tell you the boy forget him when everything is well? Pls get sense of stop using phone.
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 12:54pm On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:
like? Because giving birth already is Paramount I guess that qualifies whoever has given birth as a mother
No it doesn't. A mother cares and nutures you. Which is why you see people who grew up with a woman who didn't birth them but took care of them and nurtured them. They call such a woman "mother". Being a mother comes with a package after delivery, some people don't possess that package.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry. May Almighty Allah be with him and his family, Allah said after sorrow surely there is joy.

May Almighty bless us all. I love to see this, and will over love it only if that woman can see how beautiful she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
No it doesn't. A mother cares and nutures you. Which is why you see people who grew up with a woman who didn't birth them but took care of them and nurtured them. They call such a woman "mother". Being a mother comes with a package after delivery, some people don't possess that package.
So a woman who put to birth without taking care of the infant afterwards can be called what?
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Olawaleyusuf9: 3:01pm On May 31, 2019
lyta believe it or not you are already a star
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:
So a woman who put to birth without taking care of the infant afterwards can be called what?
She's just a woman.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2019
NobleAngell:
She's just a woman.
Hmmmm
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 4:17pm On May 31, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Sometime if you don't have good comments to post is very important to have good brain in the head. If you don't sympatheis the boy try to sympatheis the woman, or the woman tell you the boy forget him when everything is well? Pls get sense of stop using phone.
There is no point replying you in same manner . How much did he use his time with YBNL to show his bling mother to the world maybe she could get help ? Why is he letting us know her mum is blind now that things doesn’t seem to be goin fine . I know you are tryin to act sympathetic but you need to use your brain while doing so . Dont be unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Na una way, talk first reason later.
he is right our artiste are into coded stuffs. My paddy too left music becos of it he was frustrated.
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
may your days on earth be shorten like a pencil

Why would you share such a pic joking with Jesus because you’re a Muslim well I don’t blame u can you joke with Mohammed that rape a 12 years old girl Aisha like that?

I'm Christian, but I choose not to limit my thought to what I've been Thot, even the teachers are humans, ive learnt that whether 10 or 80 yrs on earth, it's all sshort
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2019
TeamSimple:

There is no point replying you in same manner . How much did he use his time with YBNL to show his bling mother to the world maybe she could get help ? Why is he letting us know her mum is blind now that things doesn’t seem to be goin fine . I know you are tryin to act sympathetic but you need to use your brain while doing so . Dont be unfortunate.

That is what am saying, whether he show his mother or not, why can't you focus on the issue now and forget about past? People that always blame past will never make progress. Pls talk about what is happening now, or what will you gain if he always show his mother? How many artist show mother when it good and bad for them? But if you don't get my point logically pls am not intresting in your reply anymore
Re: Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Richmondofficia:
there is nothing my God cannot do,That woman will soon have her sight back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.