Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband (64965 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by MrGist: 8:08am On May 31, 2019
GistMore.com

Veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George has called out Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels’ husband, over his recent marriage to the budding actress in a post & delete on social media. She wrote:

Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick, with all his so called billions, aside sleeping wit some greedy actresses and buying them cars, or marrying little children all over the place, who him epp? Is there a free well equipped children’s hospital in his own village built by him? Or a free primary/secondary school for all children of his village? Or free care home for d aged widows in his village? I mean only in his village, at least he can afford it. I’ve never seen an adult so disgusting and shameless. Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.”

See more: https://gistmore.com/you-are-disgusting-and-shameless-actress-shan-george-blasts-ned-nwoko

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by nzeobi(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2019
you should blame the Regina and her mother that agreed to marry him.
marriage is meant to be enjoyed.
this idea of planning widowhood and wedding together is a big NO for me

376 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by delugajackson: 8:17am On May 31, 2019
The deed has been done. Stop crying over spilled milk. You are castigating the man while shamelessly absolving the girl's faults. Don't you also think she is disgusting and shameless for marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather all because of money?

Or perhaps you're trying to get the attention of Alhaji Nwoko for consideration as a 6th wife. But unfortunately for you, he does not do old and expired actresses. Fresh and light-skined kpomo is the real deal. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Jayslicky: 8:21am On May 31, 2019
Rants of a frustrated woman, I don't support the marriage but why will we she insult someone for his choice was regina daniels forced into the marriage, was she not aware of the condition and traditional surrounding it before getting into it? He is disgusting but regina daniels is not disgusting? A small girl who can accept the marriage proposal from a man older than her father, married a man who had four wives already just because of financial gains.

If regina daniels had simply rejected ned nwoko marriage proposal, we would not be having a drama over this and maybe nairaland won't just be reginaland.com.

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 8:22am On May 31, 2019
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by donbachi(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2019
"Some greedy actresses"...hmmm!..dis man go don pin him flag inside many of dia hoeles.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nickijoy(f): 8:26am On May 31, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by GOFRONT(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2019
shocked

How can I shine this woman's Congo??

Shan I'm here for you......You are a sweet Milf

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by PrinzCarter(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2019
Lol since she no talk , sum women are funny
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2019
Whatever. Las las, that same Ned is the sole and bonafide owner of Regina's toto

13 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
I love Shan George, woman has no filter when it comes to saying her mind and she asked the right questions.

He's indeed a "sad little prick".

Very apt, Shan, very apt.
You better respect yourself and respect people's choice and space. No one forced the girl into that marriage and neither is she complaining. Hypocritical beings!

The bytch is even telling the man what to do with his money. People who have no clear direction how to live their lives will wanna tell you how to live yours, nonsense. angry

Wicked enough to put a lil child like Regina in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. His place in hell will sure be d hottest. (Well, this is just my opinion) Shan George.
Just imagine this trash. Smh!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Timmyking01(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
Mind your own business
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Hades2016(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
She’s the one that is stupid, disgusting and foolish.. They should leave this man alone already cuz nobody forced the stupid and greedy girl in question to marry him... y’all are mad for coming at the man if I were the man am gonna sue so many people ass .... Na ogun go kill una

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by holygene: 10:58am On May 31, 2019
What is her business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by lovingyouhun: 10:58am On May 31, 2019
People should leave this man alone, he dis not force her to marry him, his money DID!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by israelmao(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2019
Most Nigerian celebrities are not worthy to be called good role models with their level of misbehaviour and misconduct in public this day.New war has just broken out!

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by 2shure: 10:58am On May 31, 2019
Shut up thr. Wreckless hatlot. Like say u no do shiiit during your early stages inblife. She stil get that tatoo for arm

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by lomprico(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2019
Madam! How old were you when u had your first son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by northvietnam(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
Facially Froggish in nature ... Buh who cares, the man got Serious Dnagote for Akant
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by NOC1(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
my own wahala is How did she know the size of his prick?

“Senator Ned Nwoko is an ugly sad little prick[i][/i]...."

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Mopolchi: 10:59am On May 31, 2019
i support her wholeheartedly

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Angelb4: 10:59am On May 31, 2019
If she see money now, she go do worse
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Imoh555(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
Notice me
Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by Olukat(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
Is she angry with NED lil dick or that he buy cars for the likes of George?
Could it be she's angry cos NED don't want a cheating wife like her?
What's this veteran Olo.. talking about?

8 Likes

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by idu1(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2019
undecided

What's wrong with old fuvktard

cc sagamite.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Blasts Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Husband by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2019
No one is talking about Regina's greed?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby / Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.