Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. (1213 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And / NYSC Set To Mobilize New Corps Member To Join Batch B Stream 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 31, 2019
NYSC SET TO BEGIN REGISTRATION TODAY 31st may, 2019

cc missyB3
cc mynd44

National youth service corps set to begin online registration today, are you all ready for it.

If you have any question drop below and I will answer in details.

https://aprokogist247.com.ng/product/nysc-registration-ultimate-guide
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2019
I will answer all your questions pertaining your difficulties for free! just ask.

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by LamidicownuBSS: 9:27am On May 31, 2019
THE SENATE LINK IS SHOWING NO RECORD FOUND TO ALL UI STUDENTS.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

IT WAS SUCCESSFUL TWO DAYS BACK, LATER YESTERDAY, IT SHOWS NO RECORD FOUND TO ALL THE STUDENTS EVEN TILL NOW.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by yarimo(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2019
When is bach B 2018 / 2019 POP date?
Aprokogist247:
NYSC SET TO BEGIN REGISTRATION TODAY 31st may, 2019

cc missyB3
cc mynd44

National youth service corps set to begin online registration today, are you all ready for it.

If you have any question drop below and I will answer in details.

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Akanmuppl(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2019
I Wish To Go With Stream 2, How Can I Do It Pls?.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by hotplate: 1:58pm On May 31, 2019
would there be another registration for batch B?
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
THE SENATE LINK IS SHOWING NO RECORD FOUND TO ALL UI STUDENTS.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

IT WAS SUCCESSFUL TWO DAYS BACK, LATER YESTERDAY, IT SHOWS NO RECORD FOUND TO ALL THE STUDENTS EVEN TILL NOW.
It might be from the ICT of your school.

So far its a general issue it will be resolved in no time!

Thanks

Wait am offering a free ebook to all PCMs "NYSC registration guide free ebook" would you love to have one. Then contact me via Whatsapp

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2019
hotplate:
would there be another registration for batch B?

I don't think so, this registration that's about to start today is both for stream 1 and 2. So don't miss the registration.

Wait am offering a free ebook to all PCMs "NYSC registration guide free ebook". It has answers to over 300 questions asked by Prospective corp members and it was writen with the problem solving aproach method.

It also has solutions to any problem that will be encountered by PCMs before, during and after registrations.

would you love to have one. Then contact me via Whatsapp

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2019
Akanmuppl:
I Wish To Go With Stream 2, How Can I Do It Pls?.

For now just register. The registration starts tonight, so if you live in portharcourt I can carry out the registrations for you for just a token.

During registrations if provisions are made for one to select which stream he/she wishes to go with then you would select but if not so I don't think you can decide to go with any stream of your choice.

I hope I have answered you well, please do well to visit my website https://Aprokogist247.com.ng because I post update and important info concern NYSC topics.

Wait am offering a free ebook to all PCMs "NYSC registration guide free ebook". It has answers to over 300 questions asked by Prospective corp members and it was writen with the problem solving aproach method.

It also has solutions to any problem that will be encountered by PCMs before, during and after registrations.

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
my name is on NYSC Senate list since last year batch B, but I didn't register because I wasn't ready then, now that i,m ready for the service probably November batch C, do I need to visit my school for re-mobilization or should I just register like that?
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 01, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
my name is on NYSC Senate list since last year batch B, but I didn't register because I wasn't ready then, now that i,m ready for the service probably November batch C, do I need to visit my school for re-mobilization or should I just register like that?

You should visit your school for revalidation not remobilization.

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2019
but my name is still on the Senate list so why should I revalidate?
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by elblinksbhoy: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
for those applying for exemption, will they do thumbprinting too? pls i need an urgent reply.

thank you.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Chinachriss(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
but my name is still on the Senate list so why should I revalidate?

You shouldn't revalidate if you didn't register after mobilisation. I was in the same shoe with you. Was mobilised for batch b last year but didn't register. I seamlessly registered today for this batch. Don't worry. Register when ready.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chinachriss:

You shouldn't revalidate if you didn't register after mobilisation. I was in the same shoe with you. Was mobilised for batch b last year but didn't register. I seamlessly registered today for this batch. Don't worry. Register when ready.
thanks for your honest reply.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Veniscy: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2019
good morning all. I bought the waec verification pin and changed my date of birth successfully, what is the next step? and how long will it take for them to effect the change so I can complete my registration? thanks.
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2019
elblinksbhoy:
for those applying for exemption, will they do thumbprinting too? pls i need an urgent reply.

thank you.

I don't think so! Exemption letter might not require thumbprint.

I hope I have answered you well, please do well to visit my website https://Aprokogist247.com.ng because I post update and important info concern NYSC topics.

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2019
Veniscy:
good morning all. I bought the waec verification pin and changed my date of birth successfully, what is the next step? and how long will it take for them to effect the change so I can complete my registration? thanks.

If you already haven't seen any changes then use the contact is form on NYSC portal and inform them concern the situation

Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by olalekan2314(m): 12:45am On Jun 04, 2019
I undergo a major orthopedic surgery due to an accident and am still using walking stick due to the failure of the surgery, am I going to need medical report and am I going to choose physically change. Thanks
Re: Nysc Set To Begin Registration [if You Have Any Question Drop Below]. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
olalekan2314:
I undergo a major orthopedic surgery due to an accident and am still using walking stick due to the failure of the surgery, am I going to need medical report and am I going to choose physically change. Thanks

Yes you should bring your medical report and make sure to choose physical challenge!

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Boots! / Distance Between Kogi State And Imo State / FCT Abuja Pcms Whatsapp Group For Batch A 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.