Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. (2641 Views)

Lagos, Ikeja Computer Village Laptop Hardwares Sellers, Please Come In. / Wholesales Price for America Used iPhones @ Computer Village iKeja / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Dipsong: 10:44am On May 31, 2019
went to ikeja computer village yesterday evening to install some games on my laptop , I walked down the walk way where those Gokada use to park , I stopped at a guy who sells software and the price was too high so I proceeded on that same walk way , suddenly I heard someone calling me with hey , on a normal day I woundnt have looked back but my thought was that the guy who have just left his shop had agreed to the bargained price , so I moved closer and what came to my surprise was that 3 guyz surrounded me and one of them was telling me do I know who called me and he started using is hand to hit my stomach I was so angry telling him I dont know him, he said did I want him to deal with me ? It was like a dream I had wanted to drag with them but a thought came to my mind that what if one of them take off my bag with my laptop in it which worth almost 300k and my wrist watch too which is almost 270k , not quite long he said I should settle them I was like for what he was still using his hand to hit me and this was broad day light and some road seller's were looking at me and they did nothing. To cut the long story short I gave the idiot that claimed to be the king of boyz 1k cuz i knew they are hungry criminals, but I had to save my laptop and wrist watch plus my phone cuz I had a thought they could start a fight with me and one of them might escape with my any of my belongings. I was so sad with the experience cuz I'm never a dull person ,i would have dragged it with them if i wasn't with those stuff, and the thought that the guy that i left his shop was the one calling me. Pls be very careful with this guyz do not look back when anyone called u in computer village or any place in lagos , this country is not safe anyome u meet just wanna ripped u off your money.

It would be nice if this is move to front page cuz u don't know the next victim. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by herakles: 10:51am On May 31, 2019
Dipsong:
went to ikeja computer village yesterday evening to install some games on my laptop , I walked down the walk way where those Gokada use to park , I stopped at a guy who sells software and the price was too high so I proceeded on that same walk way , suddenly I heard someone calling me with hey , on a normal day I woundnt have looked back but my thought was that the guy who have just left his shop had agreed to the bargained price , so I moved closer and what came to my surprise was that 3 guyz surrounded me and one of them was telling me do I know who called me and he started using is hand to hit my stomach I was so angry telling him I dont know him, he said did I want him to deal with me ? It was like a dream I had wanted to drag with them but a thought came to my mind that what if one of them take off my bag with my laptop in it which worth almost 300k and my wrist watch too which is almost 270k , not quite long he said I should settle them I was like for what he was still using his hand to hit me and this was broad day light and some road seller's were looking at me and they did nothing. To cut the long story short I gave the idiot that claimed to be the king of boyz 1k cuz i knew they are hungry criminals, but I had to save my laptop and wrist watch plus my phone cuz I had a thought they could start a fight with me and one of them might escape with my any of my belongings. I was so sad with the experience cuz I'm never a dull person ,i would have dragged it with them if i wasn't with those stuff, and the thought that the guy that i left his shop was the one calling me. Pls be very careful with this guyz do not look back when anyone called u in computer village or any place in lagos , this country is not safe anyome u meet just wanna ripped u off your money.

It would be nice if this is move to front page cuz u don't know the next victim. Thanks

you are the architect of your unfortunate experience. why would you patronise a road side seller?! Don't you know those guys are miscreants and thugs?! Instead of heading directly to a store or a shop that can easily be traced in case of fraudulent activities or faulty products, you want to buy something cheap from the road side. SMH! you got what you deserved
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by ajokebelle(f): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
herakles:

you are the architect of your unfortunate experience. why would you patronise a road side seller?! Don't you know those guys are miscreants and thugs?! Instead of heading directly to a store or a shop that can easily be traced in case of fraudulent activities or faulty products, you want to buy something cheap from the road side. SMH! you got what you deserved

Did you read the write up at all?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Darammliveth(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
I can confirm that bro, have also experienced exactly the same ordeal with the thugs at computer village. Ever since that day i never look back whenever am passing through the walkway.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Dipsong: 11:02am On May 31, 2019
herakles:

Oga read the story very well , I didn't said I patronized a road seller , and who is going to help you trace fraudulent activities in this nonsense country where d force works in hand with these guyz do u know how many police officers at Ikeja computer village ,and I heard this activity has been on going since. smh

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Dipsong: 11:04am On May 31, 2019
ajokebelle:

Dont mind him, some are just too lazy to read

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Officialgarri: 11:05am On May 31, 2019
I will be there tomorrow by God's grace. I just hope I don't fall into any mess. I hate oppression and embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Dipsong: 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
I will be there tomorrow by God's grace. I just hope I don't fall into any mess. I hate oppression and embarrassment.

grin it was oppression of the higest order in case such happen just frown your face and never looked back
They only wanna make u fret
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2019
Dipsong:

sorry for the molestation next time pretend as if you re calling a army official like oga those guy done show face again o make u na dey come and raise your hand up wave as if u re showing them where you are

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by herakles: 11:46am On May 31, 2019
ajokebelle:

of course I did! I wonder if you read it too. Showing interest in anything those guys display or even pricing their products without buying is an invitation for trouble
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by ajokebelle(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2019
herakles:

of course I did! I wonder if you read it too. Showing interest in anything those guys display or even pricing their products without buying is an invitation for trouble

It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by fergieboy: 2:09pm On May 31, 2019
Those guys they use jazz too

As I was walking through the walk way..

One tapped me and said you no see who they call you, I lost myself for some seconds and regained my senses and shouted at them

Immediately I left and never looked back.

A police man saw me and told me to becareful and told me to cross to the other side

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Asquare84(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2019
you did well by settling them with that 1 k, instead of loosing your valuable during a fight. it a brave decision i will make if i am in your shoe

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by herakles: 4:47pm On May 31, 2019
ajokebelle:

It's obvious.

angry
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by hayohorje: 8:00pm On May 31, 2019
I also had the same experience at the computer village while I was serving in Lagos, no one even came to my rescue despite the fact that I was wearing my khaki on that day.
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Dipsong: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
hayohorje:
I also had the same experience at the computer village while I was serving in Lagos, no one even came to my rescue despite the fact that I was wearing my khaki on that day.

Thats how funny dis country is , so insecure.
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by lanrexdo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Normal normal. Next time hiss and move forward. Nothing will happen to you. That is how they do. Just ignore them when next.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by kinglee007(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
herakles:

You didn't read through. Besides, I doubt if you've been to computer Villa before. Where you won see person wey dey sell software inside shop like that? Oga, most of the software sellers (about 80%) have their products displayed on the roadsides and some of them are legit. That being said, one just needs to be careful and I always advice people that go there for the first time or don't often go there to always act like you're used to the environment and not a JJC

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by maturemindsonly(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Same thing happened to me last month, a guy came running to me saying someone's calling me, I looked back and the other big guy called me to come over, I didn't, he said if he crosses to the other side, he'll deal with me, I told him to come, he was surprised I wasn't scared and left

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by lyricalz: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
one rule, if you live in a ghetto where there are lots of thugs, do not get closer to them in the first place, give them distance, they can only steal from you or harass you after they have succeeded in enticing you to get closer to you. They can never chase you when you run from them or give them space, if you see them on the right cross to the left, if they up then climb down.
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Kreamie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Look them straight in the eye (if you can) and walk away.

They’ve tried this nonsense with me twice. Almost punched the guy that tapped my shoulder. One was feigning police and asking to check the content in my bag...I just stared him down and walked away.

You looking scared or fretting would be your undoing. They act based in your body language.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by bobo65(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
ajokebelle:

Obviously he didn't

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by simple250: 1:45am On Jun 03, 2019
They are every were in lagos mostly market places at idumota close to eyo you will some idiots giving you green card `eheen come try your luck u self fit win something'the idiot tapped me I did not respond to him ,he tapped me for the second time then I stopped. I tell erm say if you try erm the last time I go tear your head for this place nothing go happen grin grin They were all looking at me ..

That is why sometimes I just plug my earphones without playing any music, if you call me I nor answer you sorry o ... kiss kiss kiss

Next time they will come for you ,u don turn customer wink

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by Idboyostic(m): 3:14am On Jun 03, 2019
simple250:
They are every were in lagos mostly market places at idumota close to eyo you will some idiots giving you green card ` wink
This one's are crazy including the ones at Tom Jones infact some make use of jazz to make you lose consciousness of your environment.

Well, all of them acts on your body countenance....the basic thing is just to ignore them and walk with boldness when they tap or come closer to you....you speaking English or giving them attention is a sign that you can be extort.
Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by noobody(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2019
maturemindsonly:
Same thing happened to me last month, a guy came running to me saying someone's calling me, I looked back and the other big guy called me to come over, I didn't, he said if he crosses to the other side, he'll deal with me, I told him to come, he was surprised I wasn't scared and left

Very good,

@op or anyone that might fall into such scenario next time,
Never let thos boys take advantage of you,
Trust me,if you can stand your ground,they cant do anything to you,
They are just a bunch of jobless thugs who prey on JJCs in computer village,
Next time once you are tapped like such,turn back and tell the person who tapped you,he dey craze,and simply move on,
I repeat,they can never ever do anything to you,
They can only drop thick voices but wud never do anyting to you,

I encounter them daily nd once am oportuned to save some,i do that as well.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by adecamp(m): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2019
One even told me, my chairman dey call you and pointed to one fierce looking guy. One of those roadside guys came to me and said, na chairman be that o, go answer am. I just said "sorry" and I waka comot. With all the hype, I thought I would receive slap or something but nothing happened. Fear catch me o, I no go lie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Thugs Called King Of Boys In Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos. by maturemindsonly(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2019
noobody:

Very good,

@op or anyone that might fall into such scenario next time,
Never let thos boys take advantage of you,
Trust me,if you can stand your ground,they cant do anything to you,
They are just a bunch of jobless thugs who prey on JJCs in computer village,
Next time once you are tapped like such,turn back and tell the person who tapped you,he dey craze,and simply move on,
I repeat,they can never ever do anything to you,
They can only drop thick voices but wud never do anyting to you,

I encounter them daily nd once am oportuned to save some,i do that as well.

Na so, if you don give them voice, they go forhh

(1) (Reply)

S10 SOLD OUT! / Why Choose Nairaswipe Exchange For Your E- Currency Needs? / Hp Compaq Presario Cq56 Pc, 320gb Harddisk, 3gb Ram For 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.