Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached (962 Views)

How Opay And Oride Scammed Me Of My Hard Earn Money / Oride Trip For 10naira Only - Oride Day / Lagos To Commence Regulation Of Gokada, Oride, Other Motorcycle Taxis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached by Sowl(m): 11:37am On May 31, 2019
Are you currently unemployed and can ride a motorcycle?

Would you like the opportunity of making good money riding a standard bike (that won't give you issues with the lagos state task force when on the highway) ?

Come and partner with us at Oride bikers where we treat our riders as partners. Below are the incentives of joining the Oride company

* Get a brand new bike which becomes fully yours after one year working with us .
* You would be given a brand new Huawei Y9 phone to work with which also belongs to you fully after one year .
* Oride company would be responsible for bike maintenance during the one year.
*Guaranteed medical insurance for you in the case of an accident.
If you're interested in this offer and more. .. call or chat me up on 08085994525 to be a part of this wonderful opportunity.
Re: Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached by Raypawer(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2019
Is it only within lagos?

Is it owned by opera? Cos I've seen, ofood, opay, all from opera

(1) (Reply)

Killings Between Two Village In Eniong Abatim Odukpani L.G.A see photos / Globacom Launches Payment Service Banking Unit With Moneymaster / When You Are Destined To Be A Failure (shao Ling Li)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.