Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Motor Spare Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motor Spare Parts (1059 Views)

Motor Spare Parts / Planning To Buy Your Orijinal / Durable Motor Spare Parts / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motor Spare Parts by Harryfolds(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2019
This guy scouting for the part to change in his vehicle.. i guess he would give us a call when he decides... go for a car medical checkup today, call us for the parts u need..
�or whatsap 08169582376

Re: Motor Spare Parts by xandro101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
It is always good to perform routine checks on your vehicle to know which parts are due for a change. Inspect parts like brake pads, shock absorbers, brake discs, spark plugs, ignition coils, oil filter, serpentine belt, cabin air filter and radiator and replace them when you observe any damage or heavy wear and tear. You can have a qualified mechanic do this for you if you are not the DIY type. Of course, I need not mention changing your oil as and when due.

Also, where you buy the replacement parts can either ruin or keep your car running. It is important to make sure you buy high quality parts. Part of your savings should be geared towards buying parts for your car when the need arises. Don't be in a situation where you have to compromise quality because you don't have the required funds. It won't be long before you start hating your car if you do.

It is not necessary to always buy Genuine OEM parts (OEM parts, simply put, are parts made by the car manufacturer itself, or their contract manufacturers) as they are usually very expensive. If you can afford them, by all means go for them. There are affordable (not dirt-cheap) high quality branded Aftermarket parts made by big name Aftermarket manufacturers like DENSO, Delphi, TYC, Four Seasons, Moog, Mevotech, NGK, Bosch, and other small name Aftermarket manufacturers you could go for. Some of these parts are made in China but they are by no means poor quality parts. I must remind you at this point that "Made in China" is not a certain mark of bad quality manufacturing.

Buying car parts in Nigeria can be somewhat daunting because many importers do not put quality first. I do not blame them so much. Everyone wants dirt cheap parts so the importers must needs ask the manufacturers to tweak the products to reach a profitable compromise in making the part so cheap. The end result is a very cheap part that may harm you and your vehicle. These parts could come well packaged in big automotive brand name labels.

This is why I must caution you: Buy your car parts from reliable car parts dealers. There are many online shops where you can now buy car parts in Nigeria. However, in my experience the most robust and authoritative platform I can recommend is Raydron Auto Parts. They host an online catalog for car parts which contains everything from the tiniest bolts to oil pumps, water pumps, and engines. They do not necessarily stock all the parts on the platform. In fact no company stocks all car parts. They however provide an easy-to-use platform for Nigerians that ensure you get the exact part for your vehicle at an affordable rate.

Apart from Raydron Auto Parts, there are other platforms like CarPartsNigeria, Authenthic Spare Parts, KamsiParts and a lot more. However, I find that Raydron Auto Parts has a larger database of car parts. Do your own research. The bottom line is: Ensure you buy only high quality parts.
Re: Motor Spare Parts by Kokomo: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Harryfolds:
This guy scouting for the part to change in his vehicle.. i guess he would give us a call when he decides... go for a car medical checkup today, call us for the parts u need..
�or whatsap 08169582376
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid And Electric Vehicles: After Years Of Owning One, What Next?! / The History & Evolution Of The Toyota Landcruiser From 1951 To Present Day(pics) / Mercedes Benz C240 Purple 3 Month Used With Complete Custom Duty And 2 Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.