Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) (304 Views)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) by Damyonline: 5:06pm On May 31, 2019
A lady went live on her Instagram page and asked her followers to please babysit her goat, Billy.

She said she has never tried this because she does not trust Instagram but she really has to do this because she has no choice. She gave strict instructions to the followers on how to babysit her goat Billy.

The lady says she is going into her grandmother's room and because her grandma is allergic to goats, she will not want to take Billy inside the house with her.

Watch the video below >> https://lailasnews.com/lady-goes-live-on-ig-asks-her-followers-to-babysit-her-goat-billy-for-her-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) by Shelloween(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2019
Nobdody babysits MESSI
Re: Lady Goes Live On IG, Asks Her Followers To Babysit Her Goat BILLY (video) by chii8(f): 6:03pm On May 31, 2019
Cheiii...uwa nmebi

(1) (Reply)

Get An Instant Unique Business Logo & Graphics / I Am A Victim Of Abuse. Why Do I Feel Guilty? / Personal Driver Needed In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.