Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

You Need This (Effectively) FREE Book On Online/Web/Digital Marketing! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need This (Effectively) FREE Book On Online/Web/Digital Marketing! (205 Views)

Nigerians To Pay 5% VAT On Online, Internet Transactions January 2020 — FIRS / FREE BOOK- My Journey To N27,300 Daily Without Capital And How You Too Can Do It / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need This (Effectively) FREE Book On Online/Web/Digital Marketing! by zynzyn(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
I am sure you reading this do not need to be told about the need to know how to market your business on the internet!

I am sure you know how much money Jumia and Konga are making now, which they would not be making if they were not on the internet!

This is a Book by proven and successful internet sales guru Russel Brunson

It is a full 254 pages and has a 4.5 Star rating with 500 reviews on the Amazon website. Can you beat that!

It is available for almost free. It is actually free. You only pay for shipping!

Check at this profile https://twitter.com/HotWebMarketing
Re: You Need This (Effectively) FREE Book On Online/Web/Digital Marketing! by zynzyn(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
data consumption in the USA!

Re: You Need This (Effectively) FREE Book On Online/Web/Digital Marketing! by zynzyn(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
All about online sales

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Legit Businesses You Can Do And Make Cool Money / All You Wanted To Know Regarding A Business Litigation Attorney / Custom Stickers - 5 Crucial Advantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.