Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" (3215 Views)

Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos) / ASUU Breaks Silence On Why They Walked Out Of Meeting / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
**** BOMBSHELL ****

DRAMA AS I WAS WALKED OUT OF STAKEHOLDERS' MEETING AT ABUJA YESTERDAY"

For asking what appears to the officials of the Federal Ministry of Education a hate-filled question, I was asked to leave the venue of the 19th Stakeholders Meeting on Unity Schools/Colleges.

The order came in such an uncharitable, direct and malevolent manner! It matched the same venom that gave vent to it. I was not allowed to pick up my files and say a few words to colleagues. I must leave, and leave immediately within split seconds.

What did I say?

Priscilla Ihuoma, the spokesman of the Minister has just announced what appeared to me, the information that brought me to Abuja. I was waiting for this announcement. I got it. I predicted the minister.

She played into my hands. I had waited for an opportunity to share my thoughts on my hatred, opposition and stance against Unity Schools and the injustice in Nigerian education system.

I missed the opportunity in 2016 and 2017 to present my views. Then, the meeting was a hushed one. This time around, we were told the meeting would drag to two days. And stakeholders who have views could easily share them as the Minister would entertain such.

Mrs Ihuoma, the announced the breakdown of the registrations for the 2018 Common Entrance Examinations. A total of 71, 294 young boys and girls were registered for the examination, a little shortfall from the 81,930 that registered in 2017.

Lagos State hit the top with 24,465, FCT came next with 7, 699. Of course you know why? Then, she murmured a well rehearsed statement: Zamfara 28, Kebbi 50, Taraba 95. These three states came first from behind.

She went ahead to tell us the obvious: that the nation has 104 unity schools; that most of these unity schools dont get up to their carrying capacity; A budget, running into billions of naira goes into their maintenance each year and that The Unity Schools take up to 45% of the budgetary allocation of the Ministry of Education.

I was bitter. I was overtly burning with rage and hate. I couldn’t wait for the question and answer session. I did all I could to get hold of the microphone and finally, I got to the aisle, looked directly to the raised table and heaved a sigh of relief. I glanced through my notes and let loose the canons:

Why do we have 12 Unity Schools in the East where more than 50% of candidates come from? Mr Minister, why are kids from Igboland not given admission to those Unity schools that don’t get up to their quota/carrying capacity?

Honorable Minister, can you explain why a young girl from Imo state,seeking admission into any of the country's 104 Federal Government Colleges (Unity Schools) must score 139 points out of a possible 300 to stand a chance of being taken. But her counterpart from Zamfara state only needs to guess two answers right?

Why does the young boy from Abia be denied admission even when he scores 198 while his counterpart from Gombe who merely wrote the examination ( but scored zero) is allowed to study in any unity school of his choice?

Why do we have only 2 Igbo principals in the 105 Unity schools in Nigeria? Does this reflect intellectual preparedness or merely a reflection of the wishes of the leadership of the nation and that of the ministry?

Why must the federal government set up a well funded advocacy team to persuade villagers, traditional rulers in North and clergy to encourage their citizens to send their wards to unity colleges while efforts are not made to accommodate thousands of kids from the East who are denied admission yearly.

Our Minister, I hope you are aware that Last year, Nigeria’s four Federal Government Colleges did not produce a single candidate that scored five credits that included English and Mathematics, needed to gain admission into the university.

Hon Minister, i hope you are aware that, Federal Government Girls’ College, Bajoga (Gombe State); FGGC, Bauchi (Bauchi State); FGGC Gboko (Benue State), and the Federal Science and Technical College, Kafanchan (in Kaduna State) did not produce a single pupil with credits in English and Mathematics.
Honorable minister, I hope you are aware that In 2013, human rights lawyer and former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, filed a suit at a Federal High Court in Lagos over admission inequality in Federal Government Colleges. The court declared as unconstitutional, the decades-long state-based, quota system admission into federal government colleges.

John Tsoho, the trial Judge, in his ruling declared that the action of the Minister of Education in prescribing and applying different requirements for candidates seeking admission into unity schools is in violation of Section 42(1) of the 1999 Constitution. If this is the case, and definitely that is the case, Why, does the Minstry of Education under you refuse to adher to the court ruling?

Why does, Zamfara State, with 28 candidates for the 2018 common entrance examination have three Unity Schools, while my state of Imo has only two!!! Why do we have three Unity schools in Taraba ( that has only 95 students this year) while Enugu State has only two. Hon. Minister, I can go on and on to...

It was at this point that heavens was let loose. Stop there!!! Voices from the elevated table raged. It was amidst claps and jeers, heckles and clear disapproval from those whose benefits have been threatened; acclamation from those whose grievances have been let loose, that i was ordered and whisked away from the ICC, venue of the stakeholders meeting. No harm befell on me.

I retired to my hotel room, got enough rest and made a Lagos-bound journey. I am sure, the organizers wouldn’t invite me to subsequent meetings. But who cares?

Dr. Modestus Ezenwa.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Valleys(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2019
No hope for NAIJA.

Nigeria, a mere geographical entity as defined by past "leaders" is a country united by oil.
It's only when it comes to service chiefs appointment that the almajiris will remember merit.
Nigeria as a country was meant to fail. Let's enjoy it until when the india-pakistan situation comes to play.

8 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Masterppower: 8:56pm On May 31, 2019
Good one.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbos worldwide are known for their fearlessness.

It's only Igbos that have the antidote to fulanis madness.

8 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Aegon(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2019
Federal Government Girls’ College, Bajoga (Gombe State); FGGC, Bauchi (Bauchi State); FGGC Gboko (Benue State), and the Federal Science and Technical College, Kafanchan (in Kaduna State) did not produce a single pupil with credits in English and Mathematics.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by landforeast(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2019
I am very proud of you
Igboru lfe ewu nata
They know what they are doing
Useless people
I attended Unity school and I must tell you that it I'd hell getting admission into it, then I know some Hausa guys with blocked brain and I will be wondering how they made it it to Feddy.

7 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by AKswift: 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
Abuja representatives from SE need to validate these assertions and if true take actions. Even if they can’t reduce the cut-off marks for students from SE, they should fight for more unity schools to be built in the region. But Oby was a minister of Education, wetin dat lady do for her people self?

8 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Casptainspecial: 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
Truth always bitter

Love the. courage by the way

2 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by TooMuchStuff: 9:27pm On May 31, 2019
You sir spoke my mind.

Raised in the core north of Nigeria, I can relate to the deep sitted hatred the Hausafulanis have for SS n SE indigenes even as children born in the core north communities.
If it's not
quota system
it's ELDS criteria
or catchment area
and federal character

All these useless hurdles are targeted against Southern children wherever they are found within the country.

God help us

4 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by kingphilip(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2019
Atleast your voice have been heard and I'm sure something might just be done even though little

Until most of us start standing against injustice in our little corner we might not have collective justice

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2019
misterme:
**** BOMBSHELL ****

For asking what appears to the officials of the Federal Ministry of Education a hate-filled question, I was asked to leave the venue of the 19th Stakeholders Meeting on Unity Schools/Colleges.

The order came in such an uncharitable, direct and malevolent manner! It matched the same venom that gave vent to it. I was not allowed to pick up my files and say a few words to colleagues. I must leave, and leave immediately within split seconds.

What did I say?

Priscilla Ihuoma, the spokesman of the Minister has just announced what appeared to me, the information that brought me to Abuja. I was waiting for this announcement. I got it. I predicted the minister.

She played into my hands. I had waited for an opportunity to share my thoughts on my hatred, opposition and stance against Unity Schools and the injustice in Nigerian education system.

I missed the opportunity in 2016 and 2017 to present my views. Then, the meeting was a hushed one. This time around, we were told the meeting would drag to two days. And stakeholders who have views could easily share them as the Minister would entertain such.

Mrs Ihuoma, the announced the breakdown of the registrations for the 2018 Common Entrance Examinations. A total of 71, 294 young boys and girls were registered for the examination, a little shortfall from the 81,930 that registered in 2017.

Lagos State hit the top with 24,465, FCT came next with 7, 699. Of course you know why? Then, she murmured a well rehearsed statement: Zamfara 28, Kebbi 50, Taraba 95. These three states came first from behind.

She went ahead to tell us the obvious: that the nation has 104 unity schools; that most of these unity schools dont get up to their carrying capacity; A budget, running into billions of naira goes into their maintenance each year and that The Unity Schools take up to 45% of the budgetary allocation of the Ministry of Education.

I was bitter. I was overtly burning with rage and hate. I couldn’t wait for the question and answer session. I did all I could to get hold of the microphone and finally, I got to the aisle, looked directly to the raised table and heaved a sigh of relief. I glanced through my notes and let loose the canons:

Why do we have 12 Unity Schools in the East where more than 50% of candidates come from? Mr Minister, why are kids from Igboland not given admission to those Unity schools that don’t get up to their quota/carrying capacity?

Honorable Minister, can you explain why a young girl from Imo state,seeking admission into any of the country's 104 Federal Government Colleges (Unity Schools) must score 139 points out of a possible 300 to stand a chance of being taken. But her counterpart from Zamfara state only needs to guess two answers right?

Why does the young boy from Abia be denied admission even when he scores 198 while his counterpart from Gombe who merely wrote the examination ( but scored zero) is allowed to study in any unity school of his choice?

Why do we have only 2 Igbo principals in the 105 Unity schools in Nigeria? Does this reflect intellectual preparedness or merely a reflection of the wishes of the leadership of the nation and that of the ministry?

Why must the federal government set up a well funded advocacy team to persuade villagers, traditional rulers in North and clergy to encourage their citizens to send their wards to unity colleges while efforts are not made to accommodate thousands of kids from the East who are denied admission yearly.

Our Minister, I hope you are aware that Last year, Nigeria’s four Federal Government Colleges did not produce a single candidate that scored five credits that included English and Mathematics, needed to gain admission into the university.

Hon Minister, i hope you are aware that, Federal Government Girls’ College, Bajoga (Gombe State); FGGC, Bauchi (Bauchi State); FGGC Gboko (Benue State), and the Federal Science and Technical College, Kafanchan (in Kaduna State) did not produce a single pupil with credits in English and Mathematics.
Honorable minister, I hope you are aware that In 2013, human rights lawyer and former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Dr. Olisa Agbakoba, filed a suit at a Federal High Court in Lagos over admission inequality in Federal Government Colleges. The court declared as unconstitutional, the decades-long state-based, quota system admission into federal government colleges.

John Tsoho, the trial Judge, in his ruling declared that the action of the Minister of Education in prescribing and applying different requirements for candidates seeking admission into unity schools is in violation of Section 42(1) of the 1999 Constitution. If this is the case, and definitely that is the case, Why, does the Minstry of Education under you refuse to adher to the court ruling?

Why does, Zamfara State, with 28 candidates for the 2018 common entrance examination have three Unity Schools, while my state of Imo has only two!!! Why do we have three Unity schools in Taraba ( that has only 95 students this year) while Enugu State has only two. Hon. Minister, I can go on and on to...

It was at this point that heavens was let loose. Stop there!!! Voices from the elevated table raged. It was amidst claps and jeers, heckles and clear disapproval from those whose benefits have been threatened; acclamation from those whose grievances have been let loose, that i was ordered and whisked away from the ICC, venue of the stakeholders meeting. No harm befell on me.

I retired to my hotel room, got enough rest and made a Lagos-bound journey. I am sure, the organizers wouldn’t invite me to subsequent meetings. But who cares?

Dr. Modestus Ezenwa.

YOU SIR! IS A TRUE SON OF A LION!

A GREAT AMBASSADOR OF YOUR GREAT FATHERLAND - ALAIGBO!

A TRUE SON OF HIS FATHER!

I ALWAYS SAY THIS - OTHER TRIBES DON'T KNOW HOW THE IGBOS ARE SAVING THEM FROM THE WILD ONES! IF NOT FOR THE COURAGEOUS IGBOS, THE REST OF THE TRIBES IN NIGERIA WOULD AV BEEN A FULL SLAVE BY NOW!

MAY YOUR DAYS BE LARGE AND FULL OF BLESSINGS!

AS YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH TO THE CROCODILE WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR, TRUTH AND ITS BLESSINGS SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU!

THEY MAY PLAN AN EARLY RETIREMENT FOR YOU BC OF YOUR FEARLESSNESS, PLS DO NOT PANIC IF SUCH HAPPENS BECAUSE THAT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF YOUR GREATNESS!

ONCE MORE, MAY THE FORCE BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! ISE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by kings09(m): 12:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Seun n mods, front page

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by tunwumi: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Even in animal kingdom there is decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by mushystuff: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2019
tunwumi:
Even in animal kingdom there is decorum.

And what conduct or question in the OP lacked decorum?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by sameni123(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Truth be told the north is holding Nigeria back

3 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by tunwumi: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2019
mushystuff:

And what conduct or question in the OP lacked decorum?

Read his testimony again.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:
Good one.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbos worldwide are known for their fearlessness.

It's only Igbos that have the antidote to fulanis madness.

The guy made excellent points ....BUT

Don't get carried away. What you wrote is a blatant lie.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran away from battle. 100% fact.

Abi them no be Igbo again? Let us stick to facts

2 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by ikennamadu1(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
tunwumi:

Read his testimony again.
You. Still don't have sense... The hate in you will consume u.. O. P aired his views... He is on the right track....

2 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by tunwumi: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2019
ikennamadu1:

You. Still don't have sense... The hate in you will consume u.. O. P aired his views... He is on the right track....

I'm sure this is how you address your parents that's if you have sha. I don't argue with intelligent people with negative IQ numbers.

The best answer for a ........ is............

Filling in the gaps yourself and you will agree with my deductions above.
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Aidejay(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2019
As I was reading this fear catch me
This is what we call marginalisation
This is the manifestation of marginalisation in real

2 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Sunmolar(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2019
misterme:
**** BOMBSHELL ****

What did I say?

Dr. Modestus Ezenwa.

Your lack of adequate knowledge of unity schools gave you a wrong judgement of it's operations. The unity schools in my area had Igbo's as the highest numbers of admissions according to States and i asked why?

That's why it's called unity school. To foster unity among states, tribes,religion etc.

Does it mean the unity in your locality has your tribe as the highest number of students given admission? NO.

If a quota system was used in establishment of unity schools, then the criteria for admissions are done in such away not to leave any tribe shortchanged in numbers. Anambra state had the highest numbers of students given admission where I reside in the north compared to other states.that's the point I'm making.

So it depends on criteria the govt has adopted in the fed constitution to establishing unity schools in regions & states.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by flourishing247: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2019
My major issue with unity e ams is the fact that Eastern states cut off marks are too high. It should be a general cut off mark all over the Nation

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Nbote(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2019
So many ppl don't get d major point of d issues raised by d writer.. Those skools are Unity skools for a reason and dat is to foster unity between all dregions and encourage inter ethnic and religious integration. But how can dat b wen d conditions for some regions differ from others? Why shld a student in d South have to score high to b considered for admission while his northern counterparts only have to jus sit for d exams to qualify? And such disparity is taking it's toll on d skools as instead of admitting d best, dey are busy admitting d anointed and lucky few and d skools performance in national exams is clearly suffering. If d North doesn't score high let dem face Islamic and Arabic skools and stop dragging d rest of d country down with dem... Instead of some others to acknowledge dis problem, dey'll rather let bigotry becloud their common sense

5 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2019
misterme:
**** BOMBSHELL ****

Dr. Modestus Ezenwa
Dr. Modestus Ezenwa, God bless you and your kinds who are the lovers of truth!!!

All they do is to talk, talk and talk!!! "There is decay in the educational system!" But what are they doing about it

What else brings decay and discouragements if not this corruptions even from people who should know better

Adamu Adamu who happens to be paid with the tax payers money will not even address this issue undecided

And we wonder why Nigeria is going nowhere undecided

Buhari, shame on you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2019
I really don't think this problem started today.I remember schooling in Owerri I had the best score overall in the state common entrances and my buddy Emeka had the best score overall in the Federal Common Entrance. The Irony is that why Eneka proceeded to Holyghost college, I was shipped to Federal Government College Okigwe.Despite not been an igbo man I was accepted, Unity Schools are places with diverse cultural Mix.It help you appreciate this country called Naija.I have friends from diverse cultures and lineages and I still keep some of them till date.Anyone asking about the quota system thing doesn't understand the real reason why all unity schools carries a pro unitate signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Harddiskng(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2019
misterme:

Honestly, It’s time to do away with very form of quota system in Nigeria. It is same syllabus, same metric across board plus this archaic system is costing us too much.

If people from a particular region fail to meet the minimum standards then that is it, they shouldn’t have any representation.

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by layzie: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
The disadvantages of the skewed cut off marks is even worse for the backwards states and the education ministry should address it. The child from state A, knows he needs to do extremely well to stand a chance while the child from state B knows he just needs to sit for the exams. Which of them is encouraged /motivated to read?
And the cycle continues, while one state is getting better in this regard, another is getting worse. Insist on meritocracy and not just federal character and watch the backwards states begin to rise up. Keeping lowering the bar and keep breeding ignorance

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by KEVIND: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
misterme:
**** BOMBSHELL ****

What did I say?

Dr. Modestus Ezenwa.

The funniest of all is that these pupils from the North that couldn't score up to 5 points will in future head various government Parastatals and ministries.While those that score 100 & above will be their junior. If you complain they'll say it doesn't matter. They're quick to remind whoever cares yo listen that they were appointed on merit. It happening under our nose at present

5 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by IkpuMmadu: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
AKswift:
Abuja representatives from SE need to validate these assertions and if true take actions. Even if they can’t reduce the cut-off marks for students from SE, they should fight for more unity schools to be built in the region. But Oby was a minister of Education, wetin dat lady do for her people self?

they are the fact

2 Likes

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wakanda
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by Ashnoor(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
So u expect to be fed after finishing the food in your house just because you are many right? The qouta system must be maintained and I'm 100% against your view! If the schools felt to produce good students whose fault was that? The teachers obviously! So please keep your hatred aside as you are always known for dear flattinos and face the reality we have. You can never have more than what was destined for you. And if you really wanna have it all then I guess you should keep on begging for your leffelendum instead of this. Abi u wan tell me say we don't have people wey wan go dis schools from Kaduna and Kano etc? Here you are only speaking for the Igbos and of course you have to speak for all if justice is what you ask for. Say wat u wanna say!
Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by ud4u: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
One Nigeria at display, abeg make I do my business jare

1 Like

Re: Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday" by germaphobe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

The guy made excellent points ....BUT

Don't get carried away. What you wrote is a blatant lie.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran away from battle. 100% fact.

Abi them no be Igbo again? Let us stick to facts
I can't say for zik but ojukwu and kanu ain't cowards if you ask me, even jesus had to be taken away when his life was at risk, even moses ran away when his life was at risk, even elijah ran away when his life was at risk, even nelson mandela ran away when his life was at risk, even gataffi ran away when his life was at risk. That doesn't make them coward everyone including you knows that they were brave men who stood up when and where others sat and hide their face.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Cheat Code For October (1.5GB For N300,250MB For N50) / ‘Go Into Prostitution' To Pay Up Your School Fees - UNIBEN School’s Spokesperson / The Ten Oldest Cities In The World [no.1 Is 11,000yrs Old And Still In Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.