Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What You Do And How You Can Be Of Benefit To Other Nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What You Do And How You Can Be Of Benefit To Other Nairalanders (765 Views)

How Mentorship Can Benefit You / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) / This Will Be Of Benefit To You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Do And How You Can Be Of Benefit To Other Nairalanders by yicob(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2007
Not searching for a work though because i presently work as a freelance and i know 90% of my qualifications have to do with academics. so watch out i might become a Professor of Business Education tomorrow. My main concern of restarting this thread is just to know how those of us that hold big posts in coys can be of benefit to an online brothers and sisters here who are busy mending there shoes in order to atend thousands of interviews!
Re: What You Do And How You Can Be Of Benefit To Other Nairalanders by Ena345(f): 7:17pm On May 06, 2007
What u can do? Well u need a reply and here is one. Make the necessary contacts. Now, in Nigeria, and the world all over, contact are bridges to meeting the future with less stress. take for example, if u know wher there is recruitment and u can be of help, buzz. I think we also have to drop our cvs. evri one just that one gets skeptical smtimes. lets all indicate our interests and we pull each other up. Nigeria is ours and ours to build and with pple like nairalanders, one can never be lost.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Reporting For Foreign Medium / I Need Advice! / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.