Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register (1487 Views)

To You Friend And Colleagues NYSC Batch B 2019 / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by corpersforum(f): 1:01am On Jun 01, 2019
NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts as the National Youth service Corps management opens the NYSC registration portal for local and foreign-trained graduates to start their online registration.

TIPS TO GUIDE PCMs AS ONLINE REGISTRATION

1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng

2. Click on "Mobilization Batch B, 2019" then click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time.

3. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch "A" and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.

4. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on "Login
Here" to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.

5. Do not thumbprint by proxy.

6. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.

7. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration

8. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.

Signed
Management

CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REGISTRATION

CONGRATS!!!

Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by Daddyhyeni(m): 1:20am On Jun 01, 2019
There is problem with the site, after creation of account n comfirmation it dies allow you to login

Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by peczy1st: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2019
Yes its a general problem for newly registered folks.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by SMTemple: 1:40am On Jun 01, 2019
peczy1st:
Yes its a general problem for newly registered folks.

So what is the way forward or rather when will it work properly that they'll be able to proceed ? Because , as you see it, major states are quickly being picked so its important to get back on track earlier
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by SMTemple: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Daddyhyeni:
There is problem with the site, after creation of account n comfirmation it dies allow you to login

Same issue here since 00:20 . Trying to make payment with card and it was loading for too long so I had to log off and here I am now.. not still able to login
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:50am On Jun 01, 2019
SMTemple:

Same issue here since 00:20 . Trying to make payment with card and it was loading for too long so I had to log off and here I am now.. not still able to login
please school did you grad from + mine is responding; you cannot be registered you institution has not fulfilled submitting stuff
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by iamleumas: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by timbex96(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2019
Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'Date' is not valid.

Anyone else have problem
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by DEBOLABI: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2019
Success stories

Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by WeighWordSon(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2019
timbex96:

Anyone else have problem

same here...

Lola, howdy?
Thanks for your updates and informations. They've been helpful.

Do you have any slightest idea when and how this issue can be resolved?
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by corpersforum(f): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2019
WeighWordSon:

same here...

Lola, howdy?
Thanks for your updates and informations. They've been helpful.

Do you have any slightest idea when and how this issue can be resolved?

Try again right now

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by SMTemple: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Uniqueaccountant:
please school did you grad from + mine is responding; you cannot be registered you institution has not fulfilled submitting stuff

I'm fully done now! Waiting for call up number

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by SMTemple: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2019
timbex96:

Anyone else have problem

I register at midnight, then got this issue... by 4am I woke up and it was cleared and could login... so I think you just gotta give it some hours if you are experiencing this.

NB: when selecting your shirt and trouser size, make sure you choose something bigger than your normal size so you could amend it, if vice versa you may have no choice than to wear the tight one
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by WeighWordSon(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
corpersforum:

Try again right now
thanks so much. #working #Gracias.
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by clovislouis(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pls what should I do. My name is not displaying on nysc senate list portal. Who else is having the same problem
Re: NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration Starts – Click Here To Register by LadyvG: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2019
Same as I. My own name too is not displaying as well. The best option is to contact the school you graduated from so that they can resend your details to Nysc site

(1) (Reply)

NYSC - Travel Safety Tips For Prospective Corps Members ( Read!!) / NYSC Member Currently Serving In Sagamu, Ogun State / Law Is Needed To Improve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.