Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Longrich Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Longrich Business Opportunity (2348 Views)

Longrich Business / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Business Opportunity by Asikaodama(m): 4:01am On Jun 01, 2019
Its a good business opportunity.
Dat deals wit various household , healthcare n everyday products & accessories dat u & ur family members can use collectively or recommend for ppl to use or sell (if u wish to sell,we do not depend on sells&targets).

U make money frm
1- Using da products (health care,beauty products & accessories) which comes wit point values(pv) dat accumulates continuely & grants u incentives frm all u and others buy .
2- U Earn various percentage of all da goods bought by oda"s in the team.no monthly target/pressures. Free working time.Registration is free.
3- U earn more frm recommending da products to odas who wil buy to use or to stock dia shops/sell . we do not capitalize on sells.as our products are daily consumables,things u can use daily at home with family. U can connect people to buy the products any where in the world wit your ID,they buy cheaper& company pays u stil for that. Both the buyer&u are happy.
4- u get a percentage of wat any1 u or I & our team invites to join invests in buying products.
U can start Wit as low as #9,800, 25,000 or 40,000 ,150,000,300,000,750,000(VIP) (lowest start up cost is 9800)u can start off wit any amount. Lower than that. The amount u start with determines the products you get in return and the earnings that comes at the week end(Thursday-friday)
U earning comes weekly & montly & daily depending on u & ur team activities n work.
5- For those who cant refer people into longrich? our team members fix people under inactive members and dull or unskilled members to help them grow as the team also grow. No1 is left behind.
If interested in partnering with us or need any products or hav questions ? Call/watapp 07062394576 .

Re: Longrich Business Opportunity by Asikaodama(m): 4:12am On Jun 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Zre6MQ2PA
☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�☝�
Briefing on how longrich pays us and the benefits

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k,75k+?
U can start ur Longrich business &make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ to 80k+ weekly 4rm home &get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected. See my number below . click my watapp chat link below ����

Re: Longrich Business Opportunity by Asikaodama(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2019
ALL LONGRICH SAY IS BUY FROM US AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT US.U DO NOT NEED TO KEEP BUYING PRODUCTS EVERY WEEK OR MONTHLY TO GET PAID WEEKLY N MOMTHLY

Re: Longrich Business Opportunity by Asikaodama(m): 4:21am On Jun 01, 2019
longrich is not all about buying and selling of products. Is abt conections, connect with people online and offline and get paid weekly for life. Wats ur plan for retirement,ur job is it paying u so well, how much do u tink u can earn frm such jobs in the next 10years?

Re: Longrich Business Opportunity by Asikaodama(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Longrich business is the best.
You do not need to search for Jobs or businesses or buy n sell or invest so much .
No need for job search and interview .
Longrich wil cover all ur bills.

(1) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Biography, Education, Age, Wife, Net Worth And House 2022. / Investment Oppurtunity In An Agro-allied Industry In Ekiti State / What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.