Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

An Adventure In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Adventure In Ibadan (368 Views)

The Adventure Of Digital Wealth Creation: Need To Boost Your Business Revenues ? / Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / The Chronicles And Adventure Of A Kwesé TV Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Adventure In Ibadan by alphabbey1(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2019
AN ADVENTURE AT GOLDEN TULIP

The hint towards a hitch full journey mounted our crust at Ilasamaja when we encountered a terrific traffic which lasted for hours before we were able to move freely into space for our journey to Ibadan in our quest to increase the numerical strength of mortals at my friend's great grand mother final burial ceremony. We had spent most of our time in the hectic traffic and before we stormed Ibadan, the east has been caged like the sun will never rise again and all we have to do is to pass the night in a hotel owning to the fact that our car tyre got Flat and we had our devices were completely down.

My wife immediately reached out to a man passing by and we got the description to Golden Tulip. We booked a room after a lot of care and services following the assistance of three staffs aiding the movement of my car to the hotel environment(which I considered as a normal culture though), we were done with the bathroom chores on our stressed soul when we imposed another service on a charming staff as she came to inquire about what we would like to consume. Few minutes after the super delicious dinner I went to another realm of life (slept) leaving my love in the living physical state with her sight on the TV.

The following morning was a healthy one as we had a pleasant nightrest and preparation to wait for Tunji ( whom I already told our location) to come and pick us is already lapsing before he gave the door a light knock with two securities of the hotel behind him. We head to the car park after a while and I was about to lament about the stress of getting the tyre fixed when a Mistress stepped down to break the news that the fault have been rectified by the hotel engineer and that we further have nothing to bother about because the service is free, this was when I became sensitive to the hotel service since we stepped our feet in. I appreciated the personnel manager for their great service and we left for the church where the service is commencing. We were almost at our destination when a Bus overtook us with a stop gesture from a lady sitting beside the driver who immediately alighted from the Bus and walked down to us, we're very sorry for the rough driving sir we actually founded this mobile device on a stood in the room you recently Booked at our hotel we've been trailing your car but the short traffic prolonged the means to reach you early sir she explained, I collected the device only to find out that my wife almost dashed out her mobile device. Thank you for everything Goldem tulip I said as she walked back to the bus.

(1) (Reply)

Starting Trading Or Manufacturing Business With N500k / Free Tax Consultancy Services / See Facebook's Currency About To Be Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.