Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Peace Is Back.... An Op-ed From Afrosix Jaara - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Is Back.... An Op-ed From Afrosix Jaara (234 Views)

Justice For Afrosix Jara / Pls Guys What Is The Full Meaning Of 'op' / UNILAG POSTGRADUATE (UNILAG MS.c, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, PGD) PROG DURATION & FEE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Is Back.... An Op-ed From Afrosix Jaara by mosky360(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2019
Last month was filled with tension in the Obioakpa campus of Akwa Ibom State University. Every feet stood alert aiming to sprint at the sound of any knockout. Students were worried and i could recall this incident once happened in my dream last year but i waved it away, now i see it played in reality. A typical DEJA VU you can call it.

As exams approach her exit, PEACE is back on campus, as i see persons stroll down streets with smiling and calm faces compared to the rush hour motion last month. Truth be said, i was wondering what kind of measures will be taken to maintain peace and am impressed at what I've seen.... (click the link below to continue READING==> https://www.aksu360.com/2019/06/peace-is-back-op-ed-from-afrosix-jaara.html)

(1) (Reply)

What Not To Eat When Burning Fat? / Who Is Wrong? / Learn Financial Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.