Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form (14814 Views)

Corporate/business Account Reference Form / Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by LionInZion: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Please, I need help filling this form. Can someone please clarify this "..........of maintaining a current account with yourself as follows"

Please, what details should I or my referees fill in the lines below?

Thank you very much.

Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2019
@
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 01, 2019
@
@
@
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2019
The bank where you maintain a current account, I believe if you maintain it in gtbank all well and good. ..domicillary account always come under your current account.
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by LionInZion: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2019
uruba23:
The bank where you maintain a current account, I believe if you maintain it in gtbank all well and good. ..domicillary account always come under your current account.

Thank you very much for your Swift response. But I don't have any account with GTB, I just want to open one now, and what I really need to know is the details to fill in the lines under .........."as follows: " part of the form
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2019
but this is a referee form it could be account in any branch
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have just one left. Cheers!
uruba23:
but this is a referee form it could be account in any branch
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 28, 2020
nueleoi:
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have ju
st one left. Cheers!
There is a reason it is called reference form...do you know me,do i know you ? NO

3 Likes

Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank you
uruba23:

There is a reason it is called reference form...do you know me,do i know you ? NO
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
nueleoi:
Thank you
You can use other means to get your money to your bank like remitly just google it...This is the Officialefcc era it is better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lol I understand what you mean and I understand why people are scared but my business is registered with the corporate affairs commission with all the needed documents for identification so there's really nothing to be scared of besides by law you cant be held accountable for another's misdeeds simply because of a reference form. Its just mere formality and also a measure to scare off those with criminal intents. And judging by the way people are scared of signing for others means the measure is actually working. People even pay their account officers to source for references so what's the deal?? Is it not strangers that will finally end up signing it? So what's the difference?? People just tend to have fear of the unknown and that's one of the things hindering the progress of this country
uruba23:

You can use other means to get your money to your bank like remitly just google it...This is the Officialefcc era it is better to be safe than sorry.
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have ju
st one left. Cheers!
LionInZion:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please, I need help filling this form. Can someone please clarify this "..........of maintaining a current account with yourself as follows"

Thank you very much.
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by LionInZion: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
nueleoi:
st one left. Cheers!

I don't quite understand your post. Please, how can I be of help?
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
i need to open a GtBank Dom account but i have only 1 reference but the bank requires 2 References.... i am pleadinding that you kindly be my second reference if you have a GTbank current or domiciliary account sir
LionInZion:

I don't quite understand your post. Please, how can I be of help?
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by LionInZion: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
nueleoi:
i need to open a GtBank Dom account but i have only 1 reference but the bank requires 2 References.... i am pleadinding that you kindly be my second reference if you have a GTbank current or domiciliary account sir

Oh I wish I could help. But I'm sorry, it has to be someone you've known for a while and can vouch for. I hope you will understand my position on this.

All best sir.
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by nueleoi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes thanks a lot, i understand ur position but my business is CAC registered with all the needed documents and means of identification and tax identification number sir, i can send u the required docs and u can search up my company name at the Corporate affairs commissioin site for confirmation Sir, kindly help an aspiring entrepreneur. truth is... i already operate a DOM acct with UBA but GTBank i heard is better when it comes to DOM ACC, they have internet banking and hard token for doms but UBA(online banking is sole restricted to naira accounts) doesnt everything has to be done in branch. So the flexibility is why i need a DOM acct with GTBank. Please sir kindly consider
LionInZion:

Oh I wish I could help. But I'm sorry, it has to be someone you've known for a while and can vouch for. I hope you will understand my position on this.

All best sir.
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by Goddyss(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
LionInZion:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you very much.

Bro, please how did you handle this last 2 years. Did you fill the reference form and signed on behalf of your referee?
Re: GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form by LionInZion: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Goddyss:

Bro, please how did you handle this last 2 years. Did you fill the reference form and signed on behalf of your referee?

Hi Bro,

Unfortunately, I just can't remember how exactly I went about it again. But I remember going back to the bank and met one of their staff for clarifications on areas I wasn't sure of.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Mushroom Farming Business / Making 30 Thousand From Football Betting Everyday / Nigeria's Inflation Drops To 8.3% In September – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.