Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pounded Potato - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pounded Potato (1109 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / How To Make Unripe Plantain And Sweet Potato Pottage(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pounded Potato by dambabscakes: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
[url]Potatoes[deebestbites.com/url] are one of the most common and important food sources on the planet, and they contain a wealth of health benefits that make them all the more essential as a staple dietary item for much of the world’s population.

These health benefits include their ability to improve digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, boost heart health, protect from polyps, and manage diabetes. They strengthen the immune system, reduce signs of aging, protect the skin, increase circulation, reduce blood pressure, maintain fluid balance, reduce insomnia, and aid in eye care.
The most mind blowing part is that Potatoes can boost fertility. What a food we underestimate and a lot of us avoid it because of its sweetness especially the sweet potato.

Re: Pounded Potato by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Even the leaves are healthy too.The leaves can be used to prepare vegetable sauce for eating rice or yam.And can even be added to Egusi or okra soup.
Re: Pounded Potato by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
I hear it can never draw like pounded yam, is it true?
Re: Pounded Potato by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
What I always did a few years ago was boil sweet potatoes and mix them with yam when pounding.
If you have blood sugar issues I don't recommend it.

(1) (Reply)

Peppered Snail Stick Meat's For Home And Parties,very Affordable / Silver Crest Blender For Sale / Cake From Scratch To Finish| No Oven, No Mixer (pix&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.