Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) (1165 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) by Barrywest(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
A fresh graduate from the department of sociology was murdered last night in Kogi State University....

say NO to CULTISM

Cc
Lasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) by DREagon(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
#saynotocultism#
Even when you want to retire and leave everything behind they will still come for you, is blood in Blood out,
To be honest I don't feel pity for him because I don't know how many people that he has killed, I only feel pity for his family for losing their investment.

!!No Gain for this Cult Sh*t!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) by Barrywest(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
DREagon:
#saynotocultism#
Even when you want to retire and leave everything behind they will still come for you, is blood in Blood out,
To be honest I don't feel pity for him because I don't know how many people that he has killed, I only feel pity for his family for losing their investment.

!!No Gain for this Cult Sh*t!!
True talk Bro, he is being raised by a single parent...
I wonder how his mom would bear the news,
all the school fees from Kindergarten to 400 level wasted.
Re: Fresh Graduate Of Ksu Murdered Bruttally. (graphic Pics) by Barrywest(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Barrywest:
A fresh graduate from the department of sociology was murdered last night in Kogi State University....

say NO to CULTISM
Avoid cultism

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Branch App Upto#20,000 Or More In A Week / Call Girls In Gurgaon are Sensual And Compatible Partners / I Will Either Commit Suicide Or Do The Other Thing I Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.