Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow (1034 Views)

How can I increase the likes and followers on my Instagram account? / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / How Social Media Can Help Your Business Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow by apureclient(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Hi everyone
Am creating an instagram pod on WhatsApp. It will be ready in a 4days from now. .
Its for people who like. To get new customers and engagement on Instagram. Its a community of like minded business men n women coming together to help each other grow
Join now lets build our business together

Join now
https:///Jv1u4U0Bk171CBVnOrkuLU

Re: Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow by apureclient(m): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2019
What is an Instagram Engagement Pods this are groups of Instagram users that commit to consistently engaging with each other's content in order to increase impressions and engagement. Pods' members communicate with each other via Instagram DM's, Telegram, WhatsApp or Facebook groups.
Re: Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow by apureclient(m): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Every time someone in the pod publishes a new Instagram post, they share it in the group message thread. Instagram pod members will then click on the post, like it, and leave a comment.

But its much more different this time. We are going to be using an harshtag to connect with each others business. Once the admin post an harshtag every one use it and likes n comment on the posts under that harshtags
Re: Join My Instagram Pod To Help Your Business Grow by Thankgodtt(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2020
I am interested. Pease kindly add me up on 0903 933 3418

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Prefer Using Quickteller To My Fcmb Internet Banking / How Do I Register For The "Medium Partner Program" From Nigeria? / Just In - Corona Beer Manfacturers Stops Production Over COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.