Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Are All Religions The Same?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Religions The Same?? (227 Views)

Refutations Of World Religions: The Bible Vs. Other "Holy" Books / Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False. / All Religions Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are All Religions The Same?? by nairalandankrah: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2019
Thankfully, in the Bible we can find all the information we need to practice a healthy relationship with Our Father.

In this system of things, Satan will trap and deceive as many people as he can before his time is up. He is very tricky, because ]he started an angel, he can still seem like one.. Some religions practice false worship without even realizing.. Oh my heart breaks for those who do not realize their iniquity.-
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
Titus 1:10
For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
Titus 1:16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
Matthew 7:15-17
“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.
Mark 7:6, 7
He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me,Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
Exodus 34:14.
You must worship no other Gods, but only The Lord, for he is a god who is passionate about his relationship with you.
Exodus 34:15.. God bless
Re: Are All Religions The Same?? by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Dec 16, 2023
nairalandankrah:
■ Thankfully, in the Bible we can find all the information we need to practice a healthy relationship with Our Father.
■ In this system of things, Satan will trap and deceive as many people as he can before his time is up. He is very tricky, because ]he started an angel, he can still seem like one.. Some religions practice false worship without even realizing.. Oh my heart breaks for those who do not realize their iniquity.-
What many of you don't even realize is that Scripture has been anti-religion from the very point when the serpent, in the garden of Eden inserted itself between God and man in the beginning. Yes, that is what religion is, a tool by which others who pretend themselves as authorities insert themselves between God and man as third parties in the relationship that ought to be between God and man. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Church Holds Thanksgiving Service For Chelsea / The End / Jihadists Kill 30 In Nigeria Triple Suicide Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.