Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again (71198 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
No but no one likes it when you're boastful and would want to teach you a lesson for no reason.

Is being boastful a crime? Y would d police want 2 teach a person a lesson cause he is boasting? Y aren't d police teaching herdsmen & BH a lesson?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Emmannn101(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I've decided ever since this little girls fans and family took over Nairaland, to not give a flying fĂșck not even the borrowed ones because all nah wash...I never knew she had a brother till this post.

Nairaland Okaré oooo See BBN see Ned See Regina Askia Una own biko!

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

See your meme killed it

Who cares about the so called Regina Daniels
Bleep her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by EseBaba: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
May the Lord help us
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by karashita: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
May God have mercy on Nigerians.Something terrible has been done to our psyche....how we react to issues now depend on who is at the centre of it.

Now, the boy can be brutalised because he is Gina's brother, who has a billionaire in-law and is 'unfortunate' to come from a family where the parents are separated or divorced?Too bad.

We all should speak with one voice against police brutality.Agreed,i dont buy the mum's story....there must have been more to the issue than she divulged.Why would the police just arrest him on account of being Regina's brother?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hades2016:
bro calm down if you notice well since this Regina of a girl got married to that man this stupid boy have been arrested 4 times sit and think about it aiiiit

I haven't noticed what u said about Regina getting married& her brothers arrests. Y was he arrested 4 times? What was his crime?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Olarewaju89: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kingsleydr:
G
masun

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Centcanada: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tell your INLAW Ned to show his power of money.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
mogbeyiteren:
yes, the police must share Ned's money with them

That means d boy didn't commit any crime?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please madam instead of telling social media why not report the boy to the father if he is miss behaving and if not tell the father to go and bail his son.
Abi Na another man want go bail another man pikin, oh I almost forgot you said your children don't have a father.
Omasheee ntori owo.

In other words there is no man in your house or family to handle issues that's why you come to social media to be your children's father.

May God have mercy on you
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Godyke(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
What I can deduce from this whole scenario is that firstly, his appearance which is synonymous with the way yahoo boys dresses gave him away. Because he was dressing too casual for somebody going to an airport. Secondly I notice that the police men are not the ordinary police. These are men of the SARS, and he may have addressed them in such a way that provoked them to mishandle him. Remember these SARS police are no non sense men. They see themselves as God. Until we get the full details, those are my opinions.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by 400billionman: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin

So you don't know this is bad belle ?

There are people who hate good news.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hades2016:
I swear since that girl don marry that billionaire that guy just da act up ...mumu boy
d guy dey Bleep up. Instead of him to dey on code and respect himself na to dey cast imself and their family im dey do. With all dese display of ruggedness im billioniare brother in law go dey reluctant to give am sumptin to do.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by BruncleZuma: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:

See your meme killed it

Who cares about the so called Regina Daniels
Bleep her

Mehn see me see trouble o...dem wan just revive the pikin and her compatriots career through Nairaland.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by hokafor(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nigerian plolice are irresponsible but definitely not naive . They are more to this story .
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Hades2016(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

I haven't noticed what u said about Regina getting married& her brothers arrests. Y was he arrested 4 times? What was his crime?
google is there for you bro and his mum said it again ... So do your research about the 4 arrest
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Masterppower: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Omihanifa:
Dem never know wetin hit their family undecided make dem better go beg their father
As police don mark his face now, if he keeps proving strong head undecided the next thing nah accidental discharge angry
But I pray it doesn't get to that stage sha grin make baba sef dey try Roger them nah angry kiss undecided
You must be sick.

Why are you yolobas always putting your mouth in other people's family matter?

You now hate Regina's family because she married Ned?

Wicked people on Nairaland
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Please madam instead of telling social media why not report the boy to the father if he is miss behaving and if not tell the father to go and bail his son.
Abi Na another man want go bail another man pikin, oh I almost forgot you said your children don't have a father.
Omasheee ntori owo.

In other words there is no man in your house or family to handle issues that's why you come to social media to be your children's father.

May God have mercy on you
ehn wen did she say her children have no father? No sane mother go imply dat her children are bastards nau.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hades2016:
google is there for you bro and his mum said it again ... So do your research about the 4 arrest

Is google not there 4u? Haven't u done ur own research? Pls share with us d result of ur research

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Omihanifa: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:

You must be sick.

Why are you yolobas always putting your mouth in other people's family matter?

You now hate Regina's family because she married Ned?

Wicked people on Nairaland

Famzer undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by MrFly(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ur fada said Ned is 61 against 59, Regina is 16 against 18 and now the moda says he is being arrested because he is Regina's brother. Nairalanders, lies runs through their lineage. Am damn tired of their gist
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by PapaAdanna: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
That woman is original slay mama, Ned is really enjoying kpekus from daughter and mother grin
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by shilz(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Really? How did u no? From d pix, d guy is wearing boxers. Seems d police came 2 meet at home. It's good 2no y d police were in their home
it isn't a boxers,it's actually a short that can be worn out,it's called Yahoo short.
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Mcreloaded(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn wen did she say her children have no father? No sane mother go imply dat her children are bastards nau.

Then what ever problem she is having it is better she go and tell the father of the boy instead of we here on social media.

Abi if you are a father is it not your duty to handle family issues.

Guess he was never there as a father, then in every family we also have family head like uncles and the such, guess they are like their father.
What ever it is not social media that will solve problem of police brutality at least not in this present government.

If Na only #endsars as we try reach yet it's like it only made the police to be worse.

My advice to the young man is to keep a low profile since his family are in the spotlight because right now every oportynist ready open office for their head .

Now is the time to be very careful as the world is wicked
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sigh... Are y'all now about to also make the lazy-looking brother a "celeb" too? undecided

Someone is even talking about human rights activists or some sh1t... undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Police won't arrest him without a reason. The guy would have been sturbon and maybe proud. Policemen hate this.

If it's not a criminal case, you can always sort it out on the spot
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by deltateam: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nigerian police abi sars is stupid o. Are they gay? Why grab your fellow man's prick in the name of arrest.

Is it how they are trained?

#Spits
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by deltateam: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:
Police won't arrest him without a reason. The guy would have been sturbon and maybe proud. Policemen hate this.

Are they arresting him or his prick?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
FrancisDiote:

When did becoming stubborn & proud a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by marostan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Nairaland should change its name to REGINA DANIELS AND FAMILY LAND.

I just wonder ooooo...
Any small matter, dem don hit FP...
Who else is tired of seeing their news here!!!

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
lefulefu:
d guy dey Bleep up. Instead of him to dey on code and respect himself na to dey cast imself and their family im dey do. With all dese display of ruggedness im billioniare brother in law go dey reluctant to give am sumptin to do.

How did he Bleep up? Is his being boastful about his in-law a crime?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

When did becoming stubborn & proud a crime?
If you claim you owe the world or show it during police check point, guy they go humble you and Make you look stupid.

All you have to do is humble yourself and you can sort it out on the spot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.