Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

New Icy Designs- Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Icy Designs- Shoes (1079 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Icy Designs- Shoes by Godmother(f): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2010
A friend of mine makes shoes that are just so unbelievable beautiful. When I first saw her designs, I just refused to believe she actually made them. They are just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!Talk about talents.

Anyway, here's her contact just in case you get moved by the sight of the shoes too and would want one for yourself too

Halima: 08076381991

Re: New Icy Designs- Shoes by madlady(f): 5:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Godmother:

A friend of mine makes shoes that are just so unbelievable beautiful. When I first saw her designs, I just refused to believe she actually made them.

They are just OUT OF THIS WORLD!!Talk about talents.

Anyway, here's her contact just in case you get moved by the sight of the shoes too and would want one for yourself too

Halima: 08076381991

It would be nice to see some, the link does not work on my notebook cry.
Re: New Icy Designs- Shoes by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2010
I can't see that shoes
Re: New Icy Designs- Shoes by OnyeBabe1(f): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
the shoes in the document have different labels on them so I dont understand how she makes them. But if she does then Kudos. Is it made in Nigeria? If it is, I can get them stocked in the boutiques my friend owns.
Re: New Icy Designs- Shoes by lorrieseneca: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2010
To attain this, the present invention essentially comprises a new and improved ice cleat for securing to existing footwear to aid in walking on icy surfaces comprising, in combination, a base piece having a foot-like shape periphery. The base piece has an upper surface, a lower surface, a toe portion, a heel portion, a right side portion, and a left side portion.

________
Venetian Glass Jewelry | Murano Necklace
Re: New Icy Designs- Shoes by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
She made all those shoes? How come there are different labels on them?

(1) (Reply)

Forsale Black Magic Hublot Timeless Watch Used @25,000 / Wedding Rings / Unizik Post Ume Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.