Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) (45533 Views)

The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Timisamd(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
olanshi:

What have you been smoking lately?

Where did you see a pink short in the pictures ?
Color is relative bro ...
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
wellmax:

But they will sit on the keyboard and abuse other cities, not knowing they are commenting from a village
Funny enough, the place you call village generates funds they used in developing your ‘city’.

1 Like

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by BizBayo: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hykenow:
Good Day Nigerians my name is Emmanuel a finalist @ university of Ogun state (OOU). this is my final year project that comes with a mark and I need Nigerian to know about it... On my project I built a website for Nigerian to learn web development for free for me to get my A's... The lecturer will know through Google statistics of the number of Nigerians that logged in...

please i will be happy if Nigerians can help me get this A's... Share to all Groups Facebook whatsapps etc...

Note: this is the very first website in Nigeria that is for free... I believe if I can do something like this Nigerians youth can also do something like this...

The #Greater Nigeria Ahead

The website buliding took me lots of time... It is part of my course as a computer scientist

PROJECT LINK: https://hykechat.com

Hello... I guess there is a bug in the signup form... It keeps rejecting the password even when combined with numbers and symbols.

Then, I would suggest you allow people to enter any type of password they want, not every will remember what symbol or number they added when logging in at a later time.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Indomie001: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
One of the most venomous snake ever.

Victim may not live to see the next 30minutes.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by emapraiz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Damcomolux(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
when there is bush around
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why their stick come long like this??
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Lastorator: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:
So the day I witness how a snake struck a farmer in East Africa and he was rushed to the village. The traditionalist were busy doing magic's, he gave up the ghost less than 30minutes after arrival at the spiritualist.

I felt like throwing a nuclear bomb on that village

That creature celebrated on Nairaland is not worth it.

That's a King Cobra above. A strike from it won't get you to an hospital that can cure you in Africa.

Yha thats a king cobra, i felt they were only found mostly i. India and other Asian countries, hw did it get here
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by scorpiogal(f): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
I thought they don't kill most snakes in some parts in bayelsa, because the people worship the snakes.

Were I served in bayelsa, nembe precisely, you dare not kill their snakes. We had so many coming into corpers lodge then. We would go call an indigene to come take it away.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Comradewale: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2019
What is likely going to be the inches of this huge reptile?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by lesson44: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2019
How is this news? Cities are expanding and people are moving closer to natural habitat for these animals. They are definitely going to cross paths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
So the day I witness how a snake struck a farmer in East Africa and he was rushed to the village. The traditionalist were busy doing magic's, he gave up the ghost less than 30minutes after arrival at the spiritualist.

I felt like throwing a nuclear bomb on that village

That creature celebrated on Nairaland is not worth it.

That's a King Cobra above. A strike from it won't get you to an hospital that can cure you in Africa.

That is a mountain cobra not a king cobra.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Lastorator:

Yha thats a king cobra, i felt they were only found mostly i. India and other Asian countries, hw did it get here

It is a mountain cobra
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Crest05(m): 1:42am On Jun 03, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See see see Lala now

[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Brozay,
Abeg how I Fit get this Dancing Bobo ? cheesy grin
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by iTearHerToto: 1:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Crest05:

Brozay,
Abeg how I Fit get this Dancing Bobo ? cheesy grin

"Tenor" is the site

Visit and search for "Dancing" you see it among other search results
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2019
scorpiogal:
I thought they don't kill most snakes in some parts in bayelsa, because the people worship the snakes.

Were I served in bayelsa, nembe precisely, you dare not kill their snakes. We had so many coming into corpers lodge then. We would go call an indigene to come take it away.
you are lucky back then it wasn't a king cobra.
That creature is a pure mechanism of evil
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Ericharlse:
Imagine ..dey wan kill snake odas carry stick u yes u carry ur from dey video.....

You eeehhhh...?
So you wish me dead eh... well I follow kill am watch the video
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Davash222:

Funny enough, the place you call village generates funds they used in developing your ‘city’.

Hahajahahahah, so they generate funds that cannot develope their own villages. Hahajahahahah developers with misplaced priority.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

Mba. He should stand in lokoja and stretch that stick and nack that jihadist in Aso rock for head

grin
Hate filled IPOB spotted. lipsrsealed
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by delishpot: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2019
Why stress the fact that you killed it in a church? What is the big deal in a church building where more than half the people attending it are demon possessed? From fornicators, thieves, closeted gays, prostitutes, pedophiles, thieves etc our religious places of worship from the 2 major ones to traditional demonic human sacrifice, selfish interest perpetrating houses of dark magic known as native drs; house the most vile of minds. So what is the big deal if a snake comes close or enters such a vile filthy place?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2019
Xda59:

That is a mountain cobra not a king cobra.
Which mountain for bayelsa?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2019
Pls an ophidiologist shld tell us which snake it is?
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Murder was d case dey gav it.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by sapeleboi(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2019
where you take see pink
emeijeh:
Lllllaaaaaaallllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif?itemid=5063511[/img]

The guy on pink shorts should start practicing pole vault.
If you know, you know
grin

Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2019
bizzibodi:

Which mountain for bayelsa?

My bad. I meant to say forest cobra not mountain. Yeah, that is a west African forest cobra and not king cobra.
Re: Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Xda59:

My bad. I meant to say forest cobra not mountain. Yeah, that is a west African forest cobra and not king cobra.
p
So we have cobra as big as king cobra in 9ja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discover The World Of Colors With Hexcolor.co - Your Ultimate Color Resource / Good Old Days( Pictures) / The Python I Killed In Agbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.