Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria (687 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Opay App Account / How To Transfer Money To KUDA From First Bank. (pic) / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria by Patebere(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Pls someone want to send money to me from Iraq and it's urgent. Is there anyway it can be done without going to the bank?
Re: Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria by Sankabson(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
From Iraq you said ?
Re: Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Patebere:
Pls someone want to send money to me from Iraq and it's urgent. Is there anyway it can be done without going to the bank?

Try ISIS Money transfer service grin..

Wait I’m suspecting you !! Iraq of all places undecided

You either a fraudster or terrorist

1 Like

Re: Transfer Money Means From Abroad To Nigeria by Kiddinpoh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Patebere:

Try BitPesa...

Www.bitpesa.co.. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Discover The 3 Proven Reasons Why People Are Poor And Never Rich / How To Invest Your Money Wisely / Calling Solar Contractors, Companies, Engineers, Installers And Marketers In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.