Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income (291 Views)

Weekend Coins To Track Down, Observe And Buy For Massive And Passive Profits / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income by smythy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hi.

No need for introduction cuz frankly nobody gives a f$ck plus we are not in rehab and this is not a church meeting.

Am here to show you what I do to earn in the risky crypto-space and how I do it.

Disclaimer: Everything I post here is highly risky so don't bring in your pension, school fees or rent money here. I don't attend to cry babies. Only risk what you can afford to loose.

No Risk No Reward.
Re: Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income by johnrayz: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Earn at 10dogecoin per day for free without any investment

http:///MuchCryptoBot?start=639408812
Re: Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income by juceey: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
johnrayz:
Earn at 10dogecoin per day for free without any investment

http:///MuchCryptoBot?start=639408812

Bro create your thread to promote your shitcoin
Re: Risktocurrencies: Airdrops, Trades, Hyips And Passive Income by juceey: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Rules

Conduct Rules

* No submitting of contact details.

* No exchange of abusive words, express your concerns with constructive criticism

Investment rules

* We TRUST NO PLATFORM

* ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS OUR MONEY (getting in and getting out fast before you catch the virus)

* NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY PLATFORM AS NOTHING LAST FOR EVER I REPEAT NOTHING! NOT EVEN YOUR HAIR, CUTE FACE, OR EVEN THE VERY LIFE YOU LIVE

At the end of the they, its the money you keep that is truly yours.

"Hustle is important but Cashing is Importanter"

Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is as risky as picking up an Olosho at 2am in an unknown area and whipping her without CD the next things is you will find yourself in a miracle crusade in search for a cure (God help you) . Am not your banker friend, family friend or friendly neighbor Spiderman. At best this is a show of my risk taking adventures and is for entertainment purpose only even though you might get cool profit from it.

This is Smythy! Nairaland bot sucks... Seun take note decentralized platforms are coming......

(1) (Reply)

100 Units Of 30 Tons Chinese Trucks Urgently Needed For A 3 Months Contract . / Nigeria - Singapore Joint Trade Mission - About / Secret Some Crypto Experts Are Hiding From You Especially Steemian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.