Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Should A Man Be Shot For Disobeying An Order To Have Affairs With His Mother? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Should A Man Be Shot For Disobeying An Order To Have Affairs With His Mother? (585 Views)

My Affairs With Beyonce’s Dad Before I Came To Nigeria – Seyi Shay / At 4pm Will Be Shot On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Be Shot For Disobeying An Order To Have Affairs With His Mother? by Omokemesi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
I couldn't believe my ears this morning when I heard a radio report that armed robbers allegedly shot a man because he refused an order to have affairs with his mother. What is this country turning to? What did the robbers want to gain from this ugly incident? Can we blame this man for not performing this ungodly and disgraceful act on gun point?

(1) (Reply)

Have Some Question For Inked Nerd / Misfiling Of Topic. / Driver Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.