Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising (1820 Views)

2018 NYSC Batch C Mobilization Timetable, Registration & Orientation Course / 2018 Nysc call-up letter because you are not in stream I issue / Join 2018 Nysc Batch A (pcm) Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by Staru1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Corps members v i o c e o u t your opinions here. We entered camp on 24th july 2018 , we are expected to leave on or before june 24th 2019. A week preparation & 3 weeks TERMINAL LEAVE . HOW EVER , N Y S C RELEASED A SPECULATED DATE TO BE JULY 4TH 2019. 1. WHEN A CORPS MEMBER I D CARD EXPIRES .. CAN HE /SHE BE ADDRESS AS ONE ?batch b stream 1 expires on june 24, july 4 is on nysc calader 2. HOW MUCH IS NYSC GOING TO PAY CORPS MEMBERS IF INDEED THEIR POP TAKE PLACE BY JULY , 2wks extension? Pls information about 18b str 1 pop is welcome.
Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by kingkennyd17(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
I strongly agree with you on this. There is no way we should passout by July 4th. When our ID card has expired. If I am stopped by the police will I tender my expired ID card? Well I feel NYSC would do the right thing and either release us on 13th/20th of June

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by kingkennyd17(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
No body is replying this thread abi are batch B corp members not on Niaraland. We have to take actions concerning this rumored passing out of July 4th. Things are not done dat way. Many persons are missing out on Job opportunities already because NYSC is still holding us.
I have an idea, if we can get the new DG's number and create a write up and text message begging Oga to free us latest 20th of June. And forward to all forums NYSC forums, so dat each person would text him. By the time he sees thousands of text asking for pass out on 20th e go respond.

Copied

1 Like

Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by Aboki11(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2019
kingkennyd17:
No body is replying this thread abi are batch B corp members not on Niaraland. We have to take actions concerning this rumored passing out of July 4th. Things are not done dat way. Many persons are missing out on Job opportunities already because NYSC is still holding us.
I have an idea, if we can get the new DG's number and create a write up and text message begging Oga to free us latest 20th of June. And forward to all forums NYSC forums, so dat each person would text him. By the time he sees thousands of text asking for pass out on 20th e go respond.

Copied
Na this your idea sure pass o

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by kingkennyd17(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is the DG's Email
sibrahimdg@gmail.com

According to what I can read from his Email information. Everyone within the NYSC can read him on several maaters bothering us. Without having to go to Abuja. We can just copy and paste this message and forward it to the mail.

"Greetings Sir, Congratulations on your new appointment as the DG of NYSC. The batch B corp members has serious concerns as we see from the NYSC calendar that we are to pass out by 4th of July (for stream 1) and 8th of August (for stream 2). Where as our ID card expires by 24th of June and 29th of July. We are suppose to pass out on 20th of June and 25th of July as the normal custom of NYSC not to exceed 12 months. We plead with you Sir to look into the matter as many Corp members are missing out on Job opportunities and Interviews. And if there has been changes, we could be informed so that we can understand the reason for the delay. We appreciate your effort as you look into this matter"

Please forward to all NYSC groups, let everyone concerned send a mail. When the DG see's enough mails from this same issue, we believe he will do something.

Forward as received.
#batchbJune20andJuly25

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by biodris: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Let's send the above message to the mail massively it can help
Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by yarimo(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
DG NYSC please focus on implementation of corpers 30800 allawee, and batch B 2018 / 2019 POP that have to pass out on or before 24 of June 2019. and leave the issue of date of birth on certificate for now .
Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by kingkennyd17(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
biodris:
Let's send the above message to the mail massively it can help

I jope you have sent your? And please copy and paste in any group that have corpers
Re: 2018 Nysc Batch B Stream 1 Pop -questions Arising by kingkennyd17(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Posted To Kastina From Lagos / NYSC 2016/2017 Batch A Timetable For Corp Members [newly Updated Official Table] / NYSC Batch B 2016 Timetable: When Is The Mobilization Starting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.