Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye (40176 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by dachiwater: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Few days ago Tonto Dikeh revealed that she is in a new relationship as she warned her colleagues, and we've now confirmed that she is dating Paul Okoye, the popular show promoter and One Africa Fest convener. The warning the actress gave off days ago, led to speculations of dating someone in showbiz, and the Instagram post read;

"Dear Nollywood and Music Industry I am in a new relationship and to God If i see anyone of you begging him for money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies, I will you up and your whole life. Idiots na if I find una beg abi, will expose all your gay asses and the females to go."

Paul Okoye is known for all that listed above, and he has been spotted all loved up with the actress at different places in Lagos. Here is a video confirmation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/tonto-dikeh-is-dating-paul-okoye/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by dachiwater: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by dachilino: 4:32am On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Born2Breed(f): 4:43am On Jun 03, 2019
dachiwater:
Few days ago Tonto Dikeh revealed that she is in a new relationship as she warned her colleagues, and we've now confirmed that she is dating Paul Okoye, the popular show promoter and One Africa Fest convener. The warning the actress gave off days ago, led to speculations of dating someone in showbiz, and the Instagram post read;

"Dear Nollywood and Music Industry I am in a new relationship and to God If i see anyone of you begging him for money, begging him to sponsor your shows or movies, I will you up and your whole life. Idiots na if I find una beg abi, will expose all your gay asses and the females to go."

Paul Okoye is known for all that listed above, and he has been spotted all loved up with the actress at different places in Lagos. Here is a video confirmation below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/03/tonto-dikeh-is-dating-paul-okoye/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Paul Okoye makes money from working with artiste,so wetin this one come dey yarn?

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nazarethnaza: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by oluchisimfred: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
you just answered your question yourself
Born2Breed:

Paul Okoye makes money from working with artiste,so wetin this one come dey yarn?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
oluchisimfred:
you just answered your question yourself

You are confused and lacks kindergarten comprehension.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by helinues: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
He who finds a wife finds a good thing.

In this scenario, Na real good good problems and headaches

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Praisesongz: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Una don start

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by AmazingELixir: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019

Tonto the nairaland vixen, haters be hating and building up their blood pressure and she be flexing without giving a hoot..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by happney65: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2019
After 1...Isssssh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by babyfaceafrica: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2019
what concern us?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Lovelyn451(f): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2019
This girl eeh

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Adebowhales(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Early Monday morning, awon oponu

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
Why is she forcing herself on every random men she come across with? Churchill has moved on already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by scribble: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2019
poor guy

dating a mad woman

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by StoneLucifer: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2019
This shameless harIot again who never gets tired of I0hrs persistent knacking..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Yeyebrity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2019
I hope he isn't a 40 seconds man too, else he'd only be dating a nightmare

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by GeneralPula: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Before nko.. One way or the other, preeek go sha dey enter lipsrsealed

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Chimaokigwe: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
RIP in advance bro.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Sunijacks(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Tonto dike again?

Issorite kwantinue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by LyfeJennings(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Paul Okoye would wreck himself if this is true. Who dates a lady like Tonto. Hmmmmmm.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Her life her biz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2019
Who cares about this ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Dating Paul O Okoye by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2019
I don't know why his father didn't use condom..... useless girl

Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Wears Graduation Gown At His Convocation In UNILAG / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16'