Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture (50684 Views)

Accident Between A 40 Feet Container And Cars In Ihiala, Anambra (Pictures) / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by AlphLukau: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

As shared Online , This happened in a Town In Mozambique , checkout the Picture below .

Source: https://soundaza.com/accident-between-a-giraffe-and-a-lorry-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by MrGist: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by KristaPretty(f): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Heya...too sad

This meat go sweet for peppersoup sha grin see as shaki full the neck tongue

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by thesicilian: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
Both the giraffe and the truck driver are probably blind.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by itspzpics(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2019
cheesy eeyah
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Niyeal(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Rip
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Rednaxelot: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Giraffe strong gan ni o!

RIP to the truck

Get well soon to the giraffe

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2019
I hope nobody its hurt...i am only concerned about the individuals...i am not among those that values cows and other animals more than humans.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by iTearHerToto: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2019
So nobody died

Pukes angry
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by ValCon888: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Its sad to see a giraffe on the ground. These are wildlife to be protected.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by FRANNN: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2019
You didn't even ask if the driver is okay. Shame!
ValCon888:
Its sad to see a giraffe on the ground. These are wildlife to be protected.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Wow! Never seen one before?

What a beau!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Teewhy2: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRRRfnBG7A

1 Like

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by christianzest: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
IG: @chris_calimsky

I can't forget that day
Long ago ,I usually disturb my Neighbor by pressing dere door bell and run away.....
Till it got faulty and I touched it and it shocked me......
I decided I would not b only me DAT will get the electric shock.....
So I called my short cousin to press the bell, she was not able to reach it then I carried her up!
What happened changed my life..
Since den I've never touched anything bell again....Cow bell, door bell, church bell, school bell, even jingle bell, jingle Bell.... I don't sing it!
Coz the fear of bell is the beginning of long life!!!

IG @chris_calimsky ...for more, pls follow

5k followers and i will keep making u all laugh forever.

26 Likes

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by GTFOH: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hangover III
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by SeriouslySense(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
Poor Giraffe, it must be so stressful.

We have to talk about stress management, So my intro video is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMaTkCq3Vc
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by NobleRomm(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
who go claim the Giraffe now
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
This is the kind of meat I want to share on my birthday..na never hear
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by mhizdebbygold(f): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
God! See how the motor be like say na caterpillar e jam..

4 Likes

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by cr7lomo: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
If na for naija, meat don set

1 Like

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Didi2d(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
Its probably the head or neck of the girrafe the caused that damage on top of the truck. Strong specie

2 Likes

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Pavore9: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
No to collect the skin remain.
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
cr7lomo:
If he for naija, meat don set
And selfies will be taken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Call07068190311: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Maybe the giraffe was drinking while driving

5 Likes

Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by leoweblinkblog(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by emma321(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
People are still talking about Biography of Kinsey Wolanski 
Re: Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture by Pavore9: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Wow! Never seen one before?

What a beau!

Missing so much, if you happen to be in Nairobi you can visit the giraffe centre where you get the opportunity to feed them.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 2 And 2.5 / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Large Python Killed At Akuora Obosi In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.