Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss (418 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Ubi Franklin And Nicola Siyo Welcome Baby, His 3rd Child / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by CastedGist: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019
GistMore.com

Former big brother contestant, TBoss in her recent shared online, has defined ever having anything in common yo do with Ubi Franklin after been romoured dating him.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/i-swear-that-ubi-franklin-and-i-have-never-had-anything-intimate-tboss

Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by CastedGist: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2019

Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by CastedGist: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by URblogger: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by Jayslicky: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Madam tboss, confess now or forever hold your peace.
We don't want to hear how you mistakenly fell on his dick and became pregnant or I lent him 5million naira and he has not returned your money.

1 Like

Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by biacan(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Girl this shouldn't be an issue smiley besides he's divorce and divorce men are good in bed cause they'll Chanel all their worries on that kitty cool at the end of the day you'll be taking the big check home cause you're now he's personal babe.....Don't lose this opportunity use it wisely.... kiss
Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by itspzpics(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Na u sabi
Re: I Swear That Ubi Franklin And I have Never Had Anything Intimate - Tboss by NobleAngell(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2019
Its only a matter of time before the truth comes out. Ubi's own doesn't take time to manifest.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Cheats Death After His Car Somersaulted Multiple Times And Landed In / Actor Yul Edochie Gives His Life To Christ After Survivin Ghastly Motor Accident / Floyd Mayweather To Visit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.