Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This (951 Views)

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This by lalabrother: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2019
according to the lady, this is happening right now in her neighbourhood.

This hausa man and his family went for tahajjud only for the man to sneak away from the mosque and go back home to meet the housemaid.

read the image below
https://twitter.com/jimenez_cartel/status/1135424349282787329

Re: Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This by Kingosytex(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2019
no blame the guy jor, body no be firewood
Re: Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This by lalabrother: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2019
so na housegirl the man fit see?
Kingosytex:
no blame the guy jor, body no be firewood
Re: Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This by Oshin56(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Konji na bastard, Where your treasure is, is where your heart will be
Re: Hausa Man Sneaks Away From Mosque To Do This by BlackfireX: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Hypocrisy and violence..... Are like Hausa and Islam...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bird Allegedly Transforms Into A Lady After Falling, At Idi Oro, Mushin [Video] / I Am frustrated I Have To End This Life,OOU Student Plans To Commit Suicide(pix) / Attn: Nigerian Army, Udu/ Warri Delta State; Fall papa ayo: Hezbollah & cult mem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.