Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria (1080 Views)

High Cost Of Agricultural Product / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Agriculture has remained one prominent area of investment to most Nigerians today with promissory hope for the future. While a lot has been done about going into agriculture, starting up, producing, processing and packaging, the silent but salient question that comes to mind is WHO WILL BUY MY PRODUCTS or WHO WILL I SELL IT TO?
Most times this question is left unanswered by trainers. The challenge of marketing has left alot of farmers to losses with gluts.
Therefore we'd be organizing a practical training on how to approach marketing for all agricultural products across Nigeria with practical applications and also answering all questions involving processing, packaging and marketing.
In addition I'd shed some light on how to get NAFDAC approval for your products with ease as a bonus.
Features:
1. Market Structure
2. Market Design
3. Marketing Strategy
4. How to Secure your Market
5. "Sell from where you are"
6. Sustainable Marketing tools
7. Processing
8. Packaging
9. NAFDAC Registration with ease

Interested?

To be part of this class DM me on WhatsApp 08126678769.
Its going to be practically exciting and interactive.
Date: Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th of June, 2019
Venue: Online (Audio Interactive)
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2019
You can also drop your number, name and location to get added
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by GREATP1(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Peter Abiodun Olaseni,
CEO
DELIGHTED DEUEL ENTERPRISES,
MOWE,
OGUN STATE
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
GREATP1:
Peter Abiodun Olaseni,
CEO
DELIGHTED DEUEL ENTERPRISES,
MOWE,
OGUN STATE

Welcome
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
The door is still open
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Still open, about to start
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by wabamidele: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
rotybarry:
You can also drop your number, name and location to get added
Ibadan
oyekunle oyebode kazeem
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Training now shifted to this weekend with the goal of accommodating more people
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by iff74: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Pls.add 08027915498
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by Morenikeji80: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Akinremi Timothy
Ibadan
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by Omolewales(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2019
T and S Farms Abeokuta ogun state 08163528378
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by Tectono: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
rotybarry:
Agriculture has remained one prominent area of investment to most Nigerians today with promissory hope for the future. While a lot has been done about going into agriculture, starting up, producing, processing and packaging, the silent but salient question that comes to mind is WHO WILL BUY MY PRODUCTS or WHO WILL I SELL IT TO?
Most times this question is left unanswered by trainers. The challenge of marketing has left alot of farmers to losses with gluts.
Therefore we'd be organizing a practical training on how to approach marketing for all agricultural products across Nigeria with practical applications and also answering all questions involving processing, packaging and marketing.
In addition I'd shed some light on how to get NAFDAC approval for your products with ease as a bonus.
Features:
1. Market Structure
2. Market Design
3. Marketing Strategy
7. Processing
8. Packaging

Interested?

That's very good. Unfortunately, you failed to incorporate agro-export. I have always told Nigerians that agro-export is the major dividend of agricultural practice. That's where the bulk of the money you will make is. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about exporting your agricultural products and making millions of naira as profit.

1 Like

Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by ryms691(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Zaki Biam in BENUE STATE
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by rotybarry: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
You'd be added
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by Taogold: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls add
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2021
All I know is that if u have to sell in metric tonnes, let me know..customers yapa
1. Maize
2. Soybean
3. Sesame seed
4.cocoa
5. Sorghum
6. Palm Kernel
7. Rice Paddy
8. Cassava
9. Hibiscus
10. Cashew

U also want to buy..DM me now
Baban Trading got u covered
Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by enyisco: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Are you tired of low quality smoked catfish that deteriorates quickly and doesn't taste delicious? or are you traveling out and desire to export smoke-dried catfish that will last for a long time.

We at FORONE got you covered. We deliver well packaged, peppered smoked catfish of lasting quality that meet international standard requirement to your doorstep.

To order chat us now on WhatsApp 08064571784 or call us on 08062301909 for enquiry.

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, we deliver all over Nigeria

Sweet aroma • More delicious • Longer shelf life • Exportable

Re: Let's talk about SALES of Agricultural Product And Opportunities In Nigeria by soko81(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
I'm intrested!

SOWUNMI OLUFEMI
Abeokuta

rotybarry:
Features:
1. Market Structure
2. Market Design
3. Marketing Strategy
7. Processing
8. Packaging

Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Aspero Mechanical Weeder and Earth Auger for N150k / Very Profitable Cassava Production / Starting A New Goat Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.