Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

I.T Support - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Support (230 Views)

I T Support Assistance Needed / I.t Support Technician / Job For I.T Support Officer At New Energy Services Company Limited (NESSCO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Support by samovo: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2019
As the Bank’s customer base rapidly increases, we are recruiting I.T Support Officer.

As such the position requires a good working knowledge of the Strong Networking and database, interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, good oral and written communication, time management skills and the ability to be flexible as demands and priorities change.

Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria

Job Type: Full-time

Job Description:

1. End of Day/End of Month / End of Year processing
2. Backup/Restore Data
3. Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving software problems in the bank application and messaging system
4. Troubleshoot and manage the bank’s local area network

Send your CV to recruitment@bosakmfb.com or awosileoyeyemi3@gmail.com, AnthonyOmelebele@bosakmfb.com, samuelfrancis@bosakmfb.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Project Centre Associate (apply Here) / Female Science Teacher / 10 Steps To A Successful CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.