Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,121 members, 7,856,482 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? (1036 Views)

7 Reasons To Hate Nigerians / Why Do The Black Community Hate Nigerians? / 8 Reasons Why I Hate Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by KennyG(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2007
I came across this write up which I find to be so true. I don't know if anyone else feels the same way.

http://www.niajablog.com/niaja_weblog/
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by naijadiva2(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2007
i think its jealousy because they see us prospering at a faster rate than they are. so to make us look bad, they try to use the 419 excuse. not every nigerian is involved in 419 and i bet there are alot more people in other countries involved in 419 but they're not saying anything about it.
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by GNature(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2007
@naija_diva

You are absolutely right. It is just jealousy. They will deny it till kingdom come if asked, but that's all there is to it - Jealousy !
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by Beline(f): 2:40pm On May 09, 2007
jealousy period
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by naijaway(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2007
because they can't be better
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by DisGuy: 2:33am On May 10, 2007
hmm but everybody hates Nigerians !! everybody is jealous of us?
there are about 10 threads about one country or the other hating nigerians. na wa o shocked
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by naijaking1: 8:40am On May 11, 2007
Simple answer: Nigerians hate Nigeria!!!!
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by naijadiva2(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2007
hmm but everybody hates Nigerians !! everybody is jealous of us?
there are about 10 threads about one country or the other hating nigerians. na wa o

that is why they hate us. because of jealousy. don't you ever realise when someone hates a person, that is because they envy them.
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by GNature(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2007
naija_diva:

that is why they hate us. because of jealousy. don't you ever realise when someone hates a person, that is because they envy them.

You are very very smart for a 17 year old. You should consider applying to Harvard University. cheesy
Re: Why Does The Black Community Hate Nigerians? by DisGuy: 12:06am On May 18, 2007
naija_diva:

really? i didnt know that!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Indepedence Day Party In Dallas. / Where Is Iice? / Earth Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.