Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert (7509 Views)

Hollywood Wont Kill Us See What This Actress Wore To The Red Carpet (photos) / The 2face Book Launch (see Gallery Of Pictures) / Music Legend 2face Idibia Announce The 2face peace Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
We have to give kudos when kudos is due! Our Nigerian brother and sisters never miss any opportunity to turn any event into a “red carpet event”.

Short! grin grin

Caroline Dajuma

Darling. kiss kiss

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
More. . . .

Shior! angry

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
You've gotta give it to US  shocked Naija Ladies are Fineeeee and we just know what shoes go with what bag and what dress.  cheesy cool
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by googles: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
Wat is this ?  undecided

and this one undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by bjmighty(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
Oh my grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by googles: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

dat[i] monkele[/i] is toni payne ? kai she no try and err why is her err. . .err lipsrsealed
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by yme1(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm oh well 90% of them are ok
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by bjmighty(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
;d ;d

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by bjmighty(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^ Lmao!
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Dolemite(f): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2010
ILLUMINATI!! tongue

Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Bluemoon1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Dolemite lol
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Skidoc(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
Missy ★ B:

You've gotta give it to US  shocked Naija Ladies are Fineeeee and we just know what shoes go with what bag and what dress.  cheesy cool

Were you joking about this comment? Were you actually being sarcastic? You gotta be! SO many shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by MissyB3(f): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
Skidoc:

Were you joking about this comment? Were you actually being sarcastic? You gotta be! SO many  shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Nah! That wasn't sarcasm at all.
I meant every word of the 'Naija-Ladies-Are-Fineeee'. cheesy
You still wanna deny it? Look at the photos again, plz.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
theres notin fascinatin bout wot dey all wore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed infact many of dem ARE DISASTERS how can u go 4 a red carpt event in a casual slippers dats one,excessive n bad makeup dats 2,wearing ordinary blouse n nofin under in d name of tryin 2 feel sexy 3.d only ppu dat impressed me is d light skinned chic who has a tatoo in d middle of ha chest.ha gown is cute even though ha make up is too much.as 4 d.danj i cant bliv he can colour riot white,black,blue wot d f shocked shocked shocked shocked am so disapointed.d lady in 2 shades of ankara is a huge apology.d rest are just sad stories n one person on nl is comparing dem with american red carpet celebs.dey rily nid 2 take a cue from ppu like byonce,kim kadashian,jener,jenifa hudson,pidydy,usher etc shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
toni payne looks like one razz cum local yoruba looking chic.d gal on white knicker tried shocked shocked shocked :oRED CARPET grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by spikedcylinder: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2010

Super hot!
Meanwhile, I actually thing Toni looks nice, at least much better than before.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by denzel2009: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Oh my Toni Payne. . . . See pose like someone wey wan cross gutter.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by spikedcylinder: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2010
denzel2009:

Oh my Toni Payne. . . . See pose like someone wey wan cross gutter.

Lol! cheesy
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by likeithot(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
rotflmao, lwkmdfh, u guys r not nice at all, abeg leave Toni alone o, she dey try, some people just dont know the meaning of a red- carpet event, looking like they were going for Pasuma and Obesere Faaji Night, lmao
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by spikedcylinder: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2010
Was it a red carpet event though? I thought it was a concert? I mean, that's why I can excuse people wearing jeans and shorts.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by favouredjb(f): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2010
Thanks spikedcylinder,I was just about to write that,when I saw ur comment.its a concert for claude ske,must we turn everything into a red carpet event in nigeria?
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2010
Chai. Olu Maintain is brief sha. grin cheesy
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by favouredjb(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
The woman beside him didn't help matters
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
Na, she's not so tall. Seen her several times but her name eludes me now.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
Toni Payne's dress is nice. I wouldn't wear it to a concert though.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
favouredjb:

Thanks spikedcylinder,I was just about to write that,when I saw your comment.its a concert for claude ske,must we turn everything into a red carpet event in nigeria?
Plz abeg, leave us alone jor. We just discovered the red carpet.
When we go shopping, we must use red carpet to enter.
When we go to the club, na red carpet we go use enter am.
When we go to the buka, na red carpet we go spread on the side walk.
ko si wahala.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2010
@the only person I care about; TIWA SAVAGE!

Babe, stop with the heavy makeup. . . you're so beautiful without too much pancake.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2010

DISGUSTING.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by favouredjb(f): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2010
@ileke,you are so rite,lol!everything we do now is now must be a red carpet event,from birthdays,to naming ceremonies
Re: Red Carpet Photos From The 2face Live Concert by treylaw: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@the only person I care about; TIWA SAVAGE!

Babe, stop with the heavy makeup. . .  you're so beautiful without too much pancake.

I cosign that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award / Larry Gaga Grabs Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo With His Two Hands / Nigerians React As Muslim Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola’s S£xtape, Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.