Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) (21589 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Futminna 300level Student Involved In A Ghastly Autocrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by zoba88: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Pillah Romans,former NUBESS National President was involved in a fatal accident in the early hours of yesterday while travelling to the village in Gboko preparation for his late father's burial this week Friday.He is to start his professional MBBS exam today.

It was gathered that Pillah Romans left Makurdi  yesterday in sad mood before the unfortunate incident.He fainted and was unconscious after his body was brought out from under the vehicle.
Pillah was rushed to a local hospital with the aid of emergency local youths who arrived the scene on time.He is still unconscious and has been moved to Benue State University Hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/bsu-student-who-is-meant-to-start-his.html

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by zoba88: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by freemanbubble: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Okay
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Get well soon.

Once there is life , there is hope!

Thank God for life.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Amuocha: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Buhari sef shocked

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
cool
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jesus!!!!! Get well soon bro. Your future is bright
Enemies have failed

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
How do these kamasutra geniuses flood every front page with their garbage

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2019
wakaka jejeje.
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by SOFTDRINK: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please these kamasultra professors should not put me in trouble oo.

See as my boss is looking at me with one kind eye, like say na sex styles I dey learn for office.

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
The spirit of his dead father is still lurking around.

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by antagonist: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
is that not learners permit?

3 Likes

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by barrypro: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Roon9(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
What kinna rubbish exam Abegee Survival first
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
When we look at it, we discovered that the death of his father is as a result of bad governance. The accident was due to bad road.

On these two premises we postpone the examination and those that have been written we declare them inconclusive. The date of the examination shall be communicated to the public at appropriate time.

We wish Pillah Romans quick recovery.

God bless MBBS
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry May God protect you
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chika0039:
Nawa oo village people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsmNCl56sJg
If one of the drivers had been patient enough this wouldn't have occurred. It is rare to see women involved in an accident but when it comes to men,it is rampant
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Oweku: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
cry

rip to him

get an app that pays for reading news online..

click my signature below..
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bloggers with very poor English.
How many died? Why is it a fatal accident?
Quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by iyanuobi11: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
If u be sure guy why not drop free 4 odd make men use am bring biz for you
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Focusmind: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Always drive when you are in good state of mind. I avoid driving when not in good mood or something has happened. There were times I left my car in the office and took public transport home if not in a good mood or office don do me something that got me upset so that my thoughts of the events doesn't disturb me why driving.

Likewise if not happy why leaving home or something happened, I leave my car at home and take public transport to office or to wherever.

Wishing the young chap quick recovery and in good health of mind and body to face his hustle in future

2 Likes

Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Please these kamasultra professors should not put me in trouble oo.

See as my boss is looking at me with one kind eye, like say na sex styles I dey learn for office.
Better be careful..
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by saidubaba: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef shocked
Weytin concern buhari for this matter now
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by mytime24(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2019
Sorry ooo
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
post=78981121:
Get well soon.

Once there is life , there is hope!

Thank God for life.

Thank god for the accident
Re: BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
hahn:

Thank god for the accident

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! / Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.