Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! My Nokia 6.1 Plus Screen Refuses To Respond - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Nokia 6.1 Plus Screen Refuses To Respond (577 Views)

I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Got My Nokia 5.1 Plus (TA 1105) For N68,700 / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Nokia 6.1 Plus Screen Refuses To Respond by clipz01(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello, please i gave my phone to someone to use in checking scores and before i knew it the guy found his way to settings and to a part called screen lock which have not seen before... On returning the phone i discovered the screen is not responding so i had to first remove the tempered glass then did factory reset using volume and power button... But then it all proved abortive and am confused on wat to do nw.. Below is a screen grab of wat appears on the screen after the factory reset... Take note of the circled part i guess that shows that the phone is locked...
PLS HELP ME GUYS THE PHONE IS NOT UP TO A MONTH YET...
ABEG

1 Share

Re: Help! My Nokia 6.1 Plus Screen Refuses To Respond by Thebwoy: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ah?

Factory reset ke.
Re: Help! My Nokia 6.1 Plus Screen Refuses To Respond by Atyem(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Get an OTG cable, connect a mouse, try to navigate to the settings where the screen is locked. If it's not a hardware issue

(1) (Reply)

How To Share Data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And 9mobile / Huawei Said To Launch A New Phone With Their Own Operating System / Picture-in-picture Mode Is Coming To Google Chrome On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.