Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? (4905 Views)

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2019
Salvation or repentance is most definitely the greatest miracle that could ever happen to any individual, and there has been quite a few proven instances of such being witnessed here in Nairaland that are made in Nairaland.

So i'm obviously not talking about that, but the signs that Jesus said shall follow those that believe.

For Jesus said:

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

For there are many people here who claim to be believers in Jesus to that extent, and have been preaching and teaching the "Word of God" in Nairaland for God knows how long, so at least there should have been at least one clear sign of a miracle, healing, deliverance etc., that had accompanied them or their efforts here in Nairaland.

For I don't know if there had been any before my arrival here, for all I have seen are videos, comments of "miracles, healings, deliverance etc., of what happens elsewhere, so does that mean that all that we are and our efforts here in nairaland this far has not able to produce its own miracles, healings and deliverances etc., that are made here in Nairaland?

That should get us concerned and make us to ask ourselves what is it that we yet lack, for I can imagine a Peter, John or a Paul etc. here in nairaland, by now Nairaland atheism would have already been dead and waiting to be buried.

For although there would yet be unbelievers it wouldn't be people that do not believe that God exists, but those who would not still believe in Him irrespective of the fact that He existence had been proven beyond the shadow of any doubt.

So we cannot become comfortable that we have no signs here in nairaland to confirm who are and our efforts thus far, for the mighty Works of God is very integral to convincing people to believing the Word of God, and also it serves as an encouragement and a comforter to those who believe, hence Jesus instructing His disciples before His departure from the Earth:

48 "And ye are witnesses of these things.
49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high." Luke 24:48-49 (KJV)

8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 (KJV)

So they had to wait to be endued with power from on high, for having such power is so pivotal to being able to bear witness of Jesus, for imagine if such happens here in Nairaland, it would makes bearing witness of Him much much easier, and the mighty Works would speak much that we would have less arguments and talk if God exists or doesn't.

For it would mean bringing the proof of God existence to where the world's at just as it was in those days, and it would not just be that which is restricted to the four walls of a church building.

I am also speaking of myself for I have been here for close to eight months but I have had no single confirmed Nairaland healing or miracle in this respect to show for all my efforts here, that I often find myself having to back myself or my efforts up by talking extra.

But I know for a certain that would soon change for the signs are coming to Nairaland, because the Word has been sown here in Nairaland, so all that's left is the Works to confirm the Word that's been sown here in Nairaland.

So the miracles, healings and deliverances etc., shall soon become common place in Nairaland, for Nairaland would soon become a world wide tourist destination and attraction for the mighty Works of God.

And I except this to commence before the end of this year, so if the mighty Works of God has been scarce in Nairaland before now, let it be known that there's going to be a complete reversal of that.

For once the Word is sown, the Works are inevitable.

So get ready for it, for it shall surely come to pass!

3 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
tourist destination indeed

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

jesusjnr:
Salvation or repentance is most definitely the greatest miracle that could ever happen to any individual, and there has been quite a few proven instances of such being witnessed here in Nairaland that are made in Nairaland.

So i'm obviously not talking about that, but the signs that Jesus said shall follow those that believe.

For Jesus said:

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

For there are many people here who claim to be believers in Jesus to that extent, and have been preaching and teaching the "Word of God" in Nairaland for God knows how long, so at least there should have been at least one clear sign of a miracle, healing, deliverance etc., that had accompanied them or their efforts here in Nairaland.

For I don't know if there had been any before my arrival here, for all I have seen are videos, comments of "miracles, healings, deliverance etc., of what happens elsewhere, so does that mean that all that we are and our efforts here in nairaland this far has not able to produce its own miracles, healings and deliverances etc., that are made here in Nairaland?

That should get us concerned and make us to ask ourselves what is it that we yet lack, for I can imagine a Peter, John or a Paul etc. here in nairaland, by now Nairaland atheism would have already been dead and waiting to be buried.

For although there would yet be unbelievers it wouldn't be people that do not believe that God exists, but those who would not still believe in Him irrespective of the fact that He existence had been proven beyond the shadow of any doubt.

So we cannot become comfortable that we have no signs here in nairaland to confirm who are and our efforts thus far, for the mighty Works of God is very integral to convincing people to believing the Word of God, and also it serves as an encouragement and a comforter to those who believe, hence Jesus instructing His disciples before His departure from the Earth:

48 "And ye are witnesses of these things.
49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high." Luke 24:48-49 (KJV)

8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8 (KJV)

So they had to wait to be endued with power from on high, for having such power is so pivotal to being able to bear witness of Jesus, for imagine if such happens here in Nairaland, it would makes bearing witness of Him much much easier, and the mighty Works would speak much that we would have less arguments and talk if God exists or doesn't.

For it would mean bringing the proof of God existence to where the world's at just as it was in those days, and it would not just be that which is restricted to the four walls of a church building.

I am also speaking of myself for I have been here for close to eight months but I have had no single confirmed Nairaland healing or miracle in this respect to show for all my efforts here, that I often find myself having to back myself or my efforts up by talking extra.

But I know for a certain that would soon change for the signs are coming to Nairaland, because the Word has been sown here in Nairaland, so all that's left is the Works to confirm the Word that's been sown here in Nairaland.

So the miracles, healings and deliverances etc., shall soon become common place in Nairaland, for Nairaland would soon become a world wide tourist destination and attraction for the mighty Works of God.

And I except this to commence before the end of this year, so if the mighty Works of God has been scarce in Nairaland before now, let it be known that there's going to be a complete reversal of that.

For once the Word is sown, the Works are inevitable.

So get ready for it, for it shall surely come to pass!

3 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
tourist destination indeed

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

OK we'll see!
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2019
Mjbolt would certainly get to chew his words when this comes to pass before his very eyes here in Nairaland.

Mark my words
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by MJBOLT: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2019
ok,we are waiting

jesusjnr:
Mjbolt would certainly get to chew his words when this comes to pass before his very eyes here in Nairaland.

Mark my words
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2019
When the Holy Ghost grabs people words will come out of them and they will think those words are their own words and it's them talking.

Your hands removed from covering your eyes you'd read your old posts and because you are healed you will see what is seen when you read the rod and staff that burns a bush that doves [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+3%3A13-16&version=NIV]the[/url] skies of Balaam. And Voila! The "very first miracle on Nairaland is happened to jnr!"

Let buda know if assistance is required.

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
When the Holy Ghost grabs people words will come out of them and they will think those words are their own words and it's them talking.

Your hands removed from covering your eyes you'd read your old posts and because you are healed you will see what is seen when you read the rod and staff that burns a bush that doves [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+3%3A13-16&version=NIV]the[/url] skies of Balaam.

And Voila! The "very first miracle on Nairaland is happened to jnr!"

Let buda know if assistance is required.
Unfortunately for you buda, this level exceeds the scope of your willingness, for this is the point where many budas turn their back on Jesus because they refuse to deny themselves (pride), take up their crosses(sacrifice), and follow Him.

For that's what distinguishes us from the likes of you, and make us special, for it's only those who give God their everything that God is able to use to bring out the best of Himself in.

That was what I wanted for buda, but buda's pride would prove to be a huge stumbling block and see "her" take it the wrong way, as buda never yields completely to anyone, not even God.

So buda settled for spiritual mediocrity as is usually the case with most repented church folks, so despite that God would be able to do some things with buda, buda would deprive God of the opportunity to showcase the extent of His capacity in buda.

But all hope is not lost for buda, for God is still willing and waiting for buda to change buda's mind and humble "herself" to become as nothing before "her" Maker, so that God's strength could be made perfect in buda's weakness.

For only then would buda begin to be able to appreciate this level of walk with God, because it is no longer buda's will but God's Will be done in buda's life!

The miracles are coming to Nairaland.

Watch this space!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by OtemAtum: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
That would really be nice, o ye man of 'expired soon'.
" Made in nairaland miracle will happen SOON," sayeth Jesusjnr grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
OtemAtum:
That would really be nice, o ye man of 'expired soon'.
" Made in nairaland miracle will happen SOON," sayeth Jesusjnr grin
The jnr lol!

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusjnr:

That was what I wanted for buda, but buda's pride would prove to be a huge stumbling block and see "her" take it the wrong way, as buda never yields completely to anyone, not even God.

But all hope is not lost for buda, for God is still willing and waiting for buda to change buda's mind and humble "herself" to become as nothing before "her" Maker, so that God's strength could be made perfect in buda's weakness.

For only then would buda begin to be able to appreciate this level of walk with God, because it is no longer buda's will but God's Will be done in buda's life!

The miracles are coming to Nairaland.

Watch this space!
jnr, I think you think everybori is like you who can not see that it is jnr's will that you are trying to stick every one with? We, who have been seeing your space all along?

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

jnr, I think you think everybori is like you who can not see that it is jnr's will that you are trying to stick every one with? We, who have been seeing your space all along?
You have been talking a whole lot lately, but I hope you're willing to put your moniker where your mouth is buda?

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020.

But if it doesn't come to pass as I had called it, I'd deactivate my both jesusjnr monikers on the same 1st day of next year.

That's should show you how confident I am that the allegations you guys have against me are absolutely false, unfounded and only a figment of your imaginations, and that it's because of Christ's name sake that I being hated by y'all.

For you guys don't know that it's only God's opinion that counts, for that's the basis of my confidence, God's opinion concerning me, not the opinion of worldly driven people, who think that to please men is to please God.

So over to you buda to prove that you're not being deluded as the rest of your fellows, but that you're completely sure of yourself.

Otherwise you forever hold your peace concerning jesusjnr. Deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
You have been talking a whole lot lately, but I hope you're willing to put your moniker where your mouth is buda?

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020

But if it doesn't come to pass as I had called it, I'd deactivate my both jesusjnr monikers on the same 1st day of next year.

That's should show you how confident I am that the allegations you guys have against me are absolutely false, unfounded and only a figment of your imaginations, and that it's because of Christ's name sake that I being hated by y'all.

For you guys don't know that it's only God's opinion that counts, for that's the basis of my confidence, God's opinion concerning me, not the opinion of worldly driven people, who think that to please men is to please God.

So over to you buda to prove that you're not being deluded as the rest of your fellows, but that you're completely sure of yourself.

Otherwise you forever hold your peace concerning jesusjnr. Deal?
No otherwise! Deal!

Filed as: jnr be healed or unfortunate suicide date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by HappyPagan: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2019
The disease is progressing, the church is marching forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2019
budaatum:

No otherwise! Deal!

Now we're now talking buda, for our monikers are now at stake not just mere words.

So before or on the 1st of January next year, either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker would cease to exist.
budaatum:

Filed as: jnr be healed or unfortunate suicide date
Of course it wouldn't be buda if buda's thrash/lies is not involved.

But I leave buda in buda's delusions.

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by HappyPagan: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2019
God willing, Insha Allah, JESUSJNR won't make it to 2020. To God be the glory. Ramen.
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Lol! cheesy
Very funny!
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by budaatum: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes buda should give me some time for I've been quite busy of late, and could only respond to mentions or make comments that do not require much digging and stress.

So delayal is not denial buda, of course except in your deluded mind.

I'm not even a liar, not to talk being a "malicious liar" and "false accuser" as yourself, so whenever I say something against someone, I am sure of what i'm saying and usually have proof to back it up as in this case.

So I'd definitely do as I've said, latest by Monday next week, when I have enough time to do it. Kapish!
jesusjnr:
Now we're now talking buda, for our monikers are now at stake not just mere words.

So before or on the 1st of January next year, either the jesusjnr's monikers or butaatum's moniker would cease to exist..

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
HappyPagan:
God willing, Insha Allah, JESUSJNR won't make it to 2020. To God be the glory. Ramen.
lol
He will Create a new moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ubenedictus:
lol
He will Create a new moniker
So you don't believe a nairaland miracle would take place before the end of this year. Well I would remind you when it does.

Maybe you don't understand how important this moniker is to me, that if it goes down, the chances are that I go down with it.

So for me to go to this extent shows how certain I am that a Nairaland miracle was taking place before the end of this year that's if it hasn't already taken place yet and just waiting to be confirmed.

And just in case it's the kind of miracle that nairalanders would not be able to gainsay or resist so no chance of foul play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by calculator123(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So you don't believe a nairaland miracle would take place before the end of this year. Well I would remind you when it does.

Maybe you don't understand how important this moniker is to me, that if it goes down, the chances are that I go down with it.

So for me to go to this extent shows how certain I am that a Nairaland miracle was taking place before the end of this year that's if it hasn't already taken place yet and just waiting to be confirmed.

And just in case it's the kind of miracle that nairalanders would not be able to gainsay or resist so no chance of foul play.
Describe in full details how the miracle will happen.
What kind of miracle etc.

2 Likes

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by GodWrites: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
This purposeless zombie again cheesy

Seems you don't really have a life aside Nairaland. Thanks Suen for this platform.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
GodWrites:
This purposeless zombie again cheesy

Seems you don't really have a life aside Nairaland. Thanks Suen for this platform.
Thanks for returning the favor satanzombiewrites. cheesy

You doing a good job letting me know that you know so much about me for a new moniker. wink

p.s. I can see the deliberate misspelling, keep it up.
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
calculator123:

Describe in full details how the miracle will happen.
What kind of miracle etc.
Forget about the details for that's insignificant.

Let me know what a miracle means to you.
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2019
jesusjnr:

I believe in miracles but the way you are going about this is somehow

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by HappyPagan: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
im own na MEracle... the glory will go to him. angry
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Ubenedictus:
In other words you don't believe miracles would take place in nairaland as I called it?

Well as I said earlier, when it does I shall remind you. wink
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by GodWrites: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks for returning the favor satanzombiewrites. cheesy

You doing a good job letting me know that you know so much about me for a new moniker. wink

p.s. I can see the deliberate misspelling, keep it up.

Not at all. I've gone through your profile and I couldn't help but wonder. You registered just a year ago, and you already have hundreds of threads and thousand of posts.. Have spent almost 2 months online on Nairaland.

I must really commend you, you are purposeless and jobless my friend. But i ain't surprised sha. Zombies don't have purpose cheesy

On the other hand, it is better than committing suicide grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
GodWrites:

Not at all. I've gone through your profile and I couldn't help but wonder. You registered just a year ago, and you already have hundreds of threads and thousand of posts.. Have spent almost 2 months online on Nairaland.

Yeah right! You sound very familiar, for I know someone who talks just like that, and I believe you know what I'm talking about.

Well congrats on your new moniker anyways for it's not a crime, even though it seems you have a lot to hide. wink

GodWrites:

I must really commend you, you are purposeless and jobless my friend. But i ain't surprised sha. Zombies don't have purpose cheesy

On the other hand, it is better than committing suicide grin
What else would someone expect from satanzombiewrites but to view the most important job on Earth of preaching the gospel of the Kingdom of God as something purposeless and jobless?

So it's a huge compliment, you're far too kind for confirming that I was doing a very good job, for fishing of men is how we roll. cheesy

BTW it's only for the living that something like suicide would be abnormal, not for the already dead satanzombies. grin
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by calculator123(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Forget about the details for that's insignificant.

Let me know what a miracle means to you.
A miracle is an event that beats the ordinary.
Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
calculator123:

A miracle is an event that beats the ordinary.
That's what you should expect between now and the end of this year in nairaland.

It would be beyond the shadow of any doubt.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? by GodWrites: 1:59am On Jul 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah right! You sound very familiar, for I know someone who talks just like that, and I believe you know what I'm talking about.

Well congrats on your new moniker anyways for it's not a crime, even though it seems you have a lot to hide. wink

What else would someone expect from satanzombiewrites but to view the most important job on Earth of preaching the gospel of the Kingdom of God as something purposeless and jobless?

So it's a huge compliment, you're far too kind for confirming that I was doing a very good job, for fishing of men is how we roll. cheesy

BTW it's only for the living that something like suicide would be abnormal, not for the already dead satanzombies. grin

I've been on Nairaland since 2008. Though my online activity is yet to clock 2 weeks lol. I specifically made this monika for the religious section. Everyone has an alternate account. For you, you have hundreds of it cheesy

So, don't make it seem as if having a new monika is a sin

By the way, may Nairaland keep helping you out of depression. Without NL, wonder where you would have been.. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Following The Bible / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? / The Catholic Church And Its Claims As The Bible Author?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.